PDA

View Full Version : Expanded towards the mine and now I'm terribly unlucky at getting permits

mik1111
11-07-13, 07:51 AM
Is this usual?
I used to receive a ton of expansion permits, but since I've got one lousy expansion to get the mine I can't seem to collect any. Not at the market nor completing deliveries.

Is this usual? are any of you not getting expansion permits as well? maps and land deeds are still ok, and I get them all the time.

cheers

debsbaked
11-07-13, 08:31 AM
Is this usual?
I used to receive a ton of expansion permits, but since I've got one lousy expansion to get the mine I can't seem to collect any. Not at the market nor completing deliveries.

Is this usual? are any of you not getting expansion permits as well? maps and land deeds are still ok, and I get them all the time.

cheers

I have 3 land deeds and have not gotten one in DAYS. I have gone so far as to sell a permit and a map at the storefront. Before I expanded toward the mine I couldn't get a map...now the deeds are even worse than the maps were!

mik1111
11-07-13, 08:36 AM
yeah.
I've sold probably 10 maps and deeds already. just because I had 8 of both already and need the space.
The market has zero permits and I've done more deliveries than I used to(which were already plenty) and zero... This is probably going on for a week or so

Not natural at all.

charlycrystal
11-07-13, 10:58 AM
I have a ton of expansion permits but not enough maps and deeds. Yesterday I got s map and deed and did a little dance they are more rare for me. I've seen lots of expansion permits over the last 2 weeks and have purchased them every single time. I just got to the mine last weekend and now I'm working on the train. I also spend an embarrassing amount of time in this game.

decostop
11-07-13, 12:15 PM
Same here, desperately need deeds. And I'm like charley crystal, on this game WAY TOO MUCH! lol

leonsandcastle
11-08-13, 02:45 PM
I have 44 permits, 34 maps, and 2 deeds. I would love to get deeds as a delivery drop rather than more permits! I never see deeds for sale, either. :(

mik1111
11-09-13, 05:35 AM
I have 44 permits, 34 maps, and 2 deeds. I would love to get deeds as a delivery drop rather than more permits! I never see deeds for sale, either. :(

i added you as neighbour.
perhaps we can sell to each other. arranging a fixed time, no?

nicxole
11-09-13, 11:15 AM
Thats really odd how we all get different things, I ALWAYS have an excess amount of deeds but never enough old maps. I've debated using gems to expand but its so expensive. Hopefully I'll get luck in the market soon enough

nancydrew88
11-11-13, 09:05 PM
I need permits too. I have some extra land deeds if anyone needs them.