PDA

View Full Version : Lost crowns - game seized up

dailygamer
11-07-13, 05:44 AM
About half an hour ago, I initiated an attack. I did not exit the attack but somehow the game seized up and automatically forced me to re-enter the game. Through no fault of mine, it was deemed a defeat and I lost about 27 crowns. However, all the troops I had deployed in the attack remained intact and I was able to initiate another attack with training new troops. Can you please return my crowns ? The defeat is listed as no. 63 and I do not lose often.

N539C
11-07-13, 09:53 AM
This issue already have a thread :
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59094-Sudden-disappearance-of-Crowns-resources-and-troops&p=775454&posted=1#post775454

dailygamer
11-08-13, 10:30 AM
This issue already have a thread :
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59094-Sudden-disappearance-of-Crowns-resources-and-troops&p=775454&posted=1#post775454

The issue I raised is slightly different to the other thread. Mine is not a case of crowns suddenly disappearing.

The problem I had was that the game seized up in the middle of an attack I initiated and automatically made me exit not just the attack but the game itself. I re-entered the game and found I had been docked 27 crowns (I think), which was the number I would have lost had my attack actually been unsuccessful.

If it was deemed a defeat, how is it that I did not also lose any of the troops deployed ? All of them remained intact and no retraining was required for the subsequent attack.

This was clearly a technical problem and I would appreciate the return of my hard-earned crowns.

FrozenTurtle
11-08-13, 12:35 PM
The issue I raised is slightly different to the other thread. Mine is not a case of crowns suddenly disappearing.

The problem I had was that the game seized up in the middle of an attack I initiated and automatically made me exit not just the attack but the game itself. I re-entered the game and found I had been docked 27 crowns (I think), which was the number I would have lost had my attack actually been unsuccessful.

If it was deemed a defeat, how is it that I did not also lose any of the troops deployed ? All of them remained intact and no retraining was required for the subsequent attack.

This was clearly a technical problem and I would appreciate the return of my hard-earned crowns.

If your game does crash in the middle of a battle, it defaults to a loss. I'll check with our team to see if that's something that can be fixed. Please email us at support@firemocha.com so we can take a look at your account.

sand
11-11-13, 08:21 PM
The thing is, Turtle, that the games DOES often crash in the middle of a battle, or while scanning the matches.
This seems to increase with each update.
Also, the game tends to freeze a battle and force an exit when an alarm interrupts gameplay. After tapping SNOOZE or OKAY/Off on an alarm, the battle does not resume. It either stays frozen, forcing me to exit then reenter the app; or it force-closes the app.

dailygamer
11-11-13, 09:06 PM
The thing is, Turtle, that the games DOES often crash in the middle of a battle, or while scanning the matches.
Also, the game tends to freeze a battle and force an exit when an alarm interrupts gameplay. After tapping SNOOZE or OKAY/Off on an alarm, the battle does not resume. It either stays frozen, forcing me to exit then reenter the app; or it force-closes the app.

Well said Sand. That was exactly my problem. The game just freezes and next thing you know, you've miraculously exited the game and lost the crowns you would have lost had you actually been defeated. This can also happen if you are using, say, an iPhone instead of an iPad and there is an incoming call.

They've invited me to email them and I have done so. Awaiting their response now.

Takiofallen
11-12-13, 02:10 AM
Alarm in the middle of you playing the game??? Take the alarm off. I talk to people on my phone while playing the game . Your phone might be out dated or you have not upgraded to the most recent phone update.