PDA

View Full Version : Collection Pieces Disappear

cathgodber77
11-07-13, 04:19 AM
Recently my collection pieces disappear after I get them..
It took me so long to complete fathers day because of this..
I just started winder wonderland and I got 5 collection pieces, i already had 1 before i started playing.. if my math is correct that is 6..when I went to play today I only had 3 there... There have also been many times I get them and they just don't get awarded as well...
Why is this happening and whatever u guys doing to rectify it..
It would appear I'm not the only person having the same problem, as there are others asking the same question.. I also have friends who play this game and r having the same issue...

mishmosh8
11-29-13, 03:47 AM
I am having the same problem. Just won 3 collection pieces on thanksgiving but i now have none. I am starting to get annoyed with this game.

bacardi73
01-05-14, 09:50 PM
I have lost 7 collection items in total between 2 different rooms. Now my experience points are not going up. I emailed tech support almost two weeks ago with no response. Hopefully coming on here might get me some help.

miked237
01-13-14, 11:12 AM
I'm having the same issues in Holly Holiday. This is the third time it's happened on this level. Each time I've been getting collection pieces, I've taken screenshots confirming that I have the pieces. Can I get these added back to my card?

omalleyiam4
01-16-14, 07:47 PM
I had the same problem tonight in Bingo Roundup. the two pieces should have been my last, it was the Pi?ata
and Saddle, but they disappeared after they came up in the little award symbol. I've since won back the Pi?ata
but after many games I can't seem to win back the Saddle.

Has anyone responded to these issues? Should I screen capture everything going forward? Thank you in advance for replies.