PDA

View Full Version : Level 76 Gummy Bear - lags really badly and is unplayable

Sefyre
11-06-13, 11:03 PM
I play on an iOS device - iPod Touch 5th Generation - and on level 76, it laaaaaaaaags and with all those candy-eating ghosts, it laaaaaaaags even more and more and more until, when I finally died, the game and soundtrack continued lagging for another several minutes later!

I play all kinds of TL/S8 games and have never had this issue before until now.

[S8] Elsa
11-07-13, 11:47 AM
I played Level 76 on an iPod Touch 5G and didn't experience any lag. Are you playing with a connection (wifi or cellular?) or offline? Do you have other apps running in the background?

Sefyre
11-07-13, 05:52 PM
I play through a strong wi-fi connection and no, I didn't have any background apps running. I had just cleared my background apps and rebooted my device at the time. I rebooted again to try and though the lag isn't as bad, it's still there.

Unrelated (or maybe related), I also play Slots and at times, I will get a message dialogue box telling me that memory is low though I don't notice any performance issues.

Out of habit, I don't keep background apps running. I'm really confused as to why this is happening. Any other thoughts?

[S8] Elsa
11-08-13, 11:33 AM
Sorry to hear about that, Sefyre. This shouldn't be happening. Do you have a screenshot of the memory error you see in slots?

The lag you experience may be due to the low memory issue. Does this happen with anything other than our games?