PDA

View Full Version : is the gift will be from my farm?

Unregistered
07-18-10, 12:41 PM
can you explain the gift option? I mean is the gift will be taken from my farm or I should buy and send it? and can I send anything like flowers or plants.

thanks

Fedora
07-18-10, 02:39 PM
The gift will not be taken from your farm. If you visit your neighbour, you can choose the option and there are a few things you can give to him. I'd guess you have to pay for them the normal price, but I didn't check.

Hawk 8
07-18-10, 02:49 PM
I did not experience any cost with giving gifts!

Unregistered
07-19-10, 04:23 AM
Thanks both of you :)

Unregistered
07-19-10, 11:15 AM
I would have to disagree. I noticed my coins went down after giving gifts. But maybe it was because of something else I was doing ?

Teamlava maybe you can precise ?

Eve
07-21-10, 07:00 AM
I was giving gifts while my carrots were growing. I did not see my coins going down.
Can anyone tell me if the items in the inventory have an "expiry date"?
I don't want to use the gifts I've been given now as I'm going for a high yield farm, but later in the game, I'd like to have a nice and lovely farm with houses and trees.

Hawk 8
07-21-10, 11:59 AM
Gifts do not cost money and I do not believe they will disappear from your inventory if you do not use them. I do think there is a max number of gifts you can receive and send in a 24 hour period though.

Unregistered
07-23-10, 01:54 PM
Is there a icon for the inventory (gifts)?

Unregistered
07-23-10, 11:21 PM
The icon for the inventory is located on the left side of the screen after tapping on Edit.
Does one need a certain level rank to do this? I am not seeing this inventory icon. Also, will the gifts I give effect my farm's inventory?

Farmer Dad
07-24-10, 01:51 PM
I have many neighbors that are telling me they are sending me gifts but I am not receiving them. I have the new updates and the original version and I can send gifts. I received several this morning but not since then.

Unregistered
07-27-10, 01:23 PM
I can't see the inventory/gift item...?
Left of screen when edit is tapped..?