PDA

View Full Version : Decorations

Larry
05-24-10, 02:37 AM
Hey guys,

does anyone know whether the decorations are really just decorations (which I can't imaging) or if they have actual functions/advantages. For instance, the grain silo or the tool shed.

Please help me out here. Thanx!

Unregistered
05-24-10, 07:06 AM
looks like they're just decorative to me. that's fine though, i like adding some variety to my farm. :)

Unregistered
05-24-10, 07:10 AM
meh..they give you xp...idk..i am not adding any of them right now. they jsut take up space....need to build up money first.

DK

Farmer Grud
05-24-10, 07:13 AM
Hey guys,

does anyone know whether the decorations are really just decorations (which I can't imaging) or if they have actual functions/advantages. For instance, the grain silo or the tool shed.

Please help me out here. Thanx!

I'm afraid for now, at least they are just decorations, but I started a thread in their feedback section suggesting they change this...

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?26-Suggestions-from-the-Alien&p=338&posted=1#post338

Add your two cents if you agree with me.

Unregistered
05-30-10, 02:44 AM
The decorations is simply have usage to make beuty your farm.
With beatiful farm and th ability to remove/change will kept you away from boring play it.
Imagine if you just have plant crops each day for whole month, not a lot can stay on the game.

StrawberryFieldsForHours
05-30-10, 03:26 AM
While the decor is merely cosmetic at the moment there is still a one off XP reward for displaying them on your farm so, if you really like the look of something, there is still some small benefit for its purchase at present.