PDA

View Full Version : Glimmerbat Question

bryncalyn
11-06-13, 05:08 AM
I have the glimmerbat habitat. In order to upgrade it I need a glimmerbat. Since the quest disappeared and no glimmerbat after sending my troops off multiple times, am I doomed to have to spend gems on the glimmerbat? Or is it still available via the knights' adventures?

Oh, and I looked, I couldn't find the answer to this in the forums. I know there is a glimmerbat glitch with having to send out troops and getting random drops. I am just frustrated with having to spend gems on random items. I have had the fortune teller tent for about 2 months now and all I get is 700 coins per day, no random fortunes. Fun way to waste gems, eh? I just don't want to waste gems on the glimmerbat if I can't update it via quests.

Castloninian
11-06-13, 05:45 AM
You can only but the bat by spending gems. There is no point trying for further adventures to get it because it won't drop anymore. Frustrating, I know.

About the fortune teller, have you never had any fortunes or have you already received all 11 and now there are no more? You should have gotten the first fortune by now, but it won't continue until you've finished that one. There is a specific fortune teller thread on here so I would check that to see where you might be stuck.

jimboser
11-06-13, 07:38 AM
Bryncalyn, see this thread: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?60692-Glimmerbat-from-Ancient-Vault-Glitch

I have reported this as a possible bug, either as a glitch where the game thought you already had a bat and didn't drop another, or as inappropriate or unintended randomness of the drops.