PDA

View Full Version : jewelry ? which level do we need ?

klengenhues
11-05-13, 02:46 PM
hi, I don't understand this. I'm on level 27. my jewelrybuilding is locked with the mention Goal.
but I recently was on the farm of someone who's at level 26 and he has that building. how can this be ?
Does not everybody have the same ?

sweetypies97
11-05-13, 03:12 PM
I'm level 29 and it's locked for me too. I am getting lots of deliveries asking for necklaces and it's frustrating to see that it's locked. In BS and RS if something is locked by goal you can't get it until you complete a set of goals and it's the prize at the end. After the set of goals is finished the end prize is locked forever and I really hope this isn't the case with the jewelsmith.

sweetypies97
11-05-13, 03:14 PM
Btw I don't think it's fair to ask for deliveries from an item which is locked to the player. I understand asking for juice before you have the juicer because it makes you want to save and work for it, but if an item is locked it's a different story.

mamareader02
11-05-13, 05:39 PM
I believe you get the option to buy it after you open the mine,opening the mine completes the goal

charlycrystal
11-05-13, 07:32 PM
I just expanded to the mine at level 24 and then I stand getting all mine and jewelry stuff. The jewelsmith is available to me now but I'm buying up all the machines I missed - haven't bought sincer bakery.

sweetypies97
11-05-13, 10:00 PM
Mamareader is right. I used some of my gems to expand to the mine and the jewelsmith is now available for me. Perhaps this needs to be made clear?

Btw I like that the beehive now says you need to level 30 (?) to expand there.

klengenhues
11-06-13, 06:08 AM
ah ok. I'm saving for the mine. I just need 6 expandingcards for the moment. maybe this week it will be going. I also agree that deliveries should not show you items you can't produce. Since 1 week I'm always asked to produce an necklace but I can't, so I throw them away and I have to wait until a new deliveryorder appears. It's boring.

minidemon88
11-06-13, 10:53 AM
If I remember correctly, the requirement for the mine is level 25 or lower? So once you have fully expanded to that area, the jewelsmith will be unlock.

kooky panda
11-06-13, 03:36 PM
I believe you get the option to buy it after you open the mine,opening the mine completes the goal

And the winner is mamareader!! You will need to expand towards the Mine and unlock the Mine first.

oliviaowl
11-12-13, 04:43 AM
I wouldn't rush to buy the jewel smith if it means using up all your coins. I haven't made the necklace yet, but you can get pretty much the same amount of coins selling the gold and iron directly from the mine as you can selling the jewelry. Gold ring can be sold for 266 but the 2 silvers and the gold can be sold for 252. The earrings can be sold for 227 but the materials can be sold for 210. I don't understand the point behind the jewel smith at all.