PDA

View Full Version : "Display your Dragon" Structure.

Lorgalis
11-05-13, 01:04 PM
Hi folks,

what about a structure, a building (and not an habitat) in which you can display one dragon you are proud of showing to the visitors? This idea sprang into my mind when I looked at my habitats and actually seeking my new little deep dragon. When having one building, where one dragon can be shown for a time, this one can easily be seen and looked at. "Look at this one mighty dragon of mine! This one I am especially proud of having evolved it into Epic form just recently!" - or any other dragon you are proud of.

jbrad59
11-05-13, 06:17 PM
Second this!

MakJulos
11-10-13, 04:30 AM
It's always a nice thing being able to show off things or achievements you are proud of! At first i thought it's a bit useless, because you can really buy your way through this game - there'll always be players outshining everyone else because they or mum/dad could use credit card and buy them finest dragons and stuff. But well, that's how it is ofc, and the idea really is nice so why not implement it for all of those who put a lot of time and effort into game without buying gold!:)

SaphireTheDragon
11-10-13, 08:28 AM
Ooh I'd love this!
I'd totally put my Mask dragon or Infinity dragon on it! (They're so cute and cool.. ^^ )

LionsDragons
11-24-13, 01:29 PM
I just love this idea!

wildhearts20
11-29-13, 03:04 PM
Yeah, I would use something like this! Good idea.