PDA

View Full Version : Nano Dragon Tournament (IOS)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

Kami365
11-10-13, 10:29 PM
Yay, Kami!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Thank you DarkAther,I'm happy most of us had a Nano dragon...I'll evolve asap to epic form to see his performance at the Arena..

DarkAther
11-10-13, 10:36 PM
Yey! 200 pages :p
There's 3 Hours left and Landworm lost to Troll -_-

Fuzzy, Laserlight, Tusker, rose, Forestfire have also beaten troll. You could also try Dawntree or forest as has been suggested. Ruby won in last tournament and I think emerald also won this tournament. Good luck.

DarkAther
11-10-13, 10:38 PM
Thank you DarkAther,I'm happy most of us had a Nano dragon...I'll evolve asap to epic form to see his performance at the Arena..

Great! My nano is still hatching. He'll be out of the nest tomorrow. I hope he doesn't take this long to evolve!

DarkAther
11-10-13, 10:40 PM
Congrats to everyone who won Nano today!

jumperjing3
11-10-13, 10:44 PM
Great! My nano is still hatching. He'll be out of the nest tomorrow. I hope he doesn't take this long to evolve!

36 hours to evolve also! Sorry to be bearer of bad news!

DarkAther
11-10-13, 11:12 PM
36 hours to evolve also! Sorry to be bearer of bad news!

Yuck!!!

cakeandpie
11-10-13, 11:12 PM
Congrats Kami and all the others who won the tourney! :)

Miasma5
11-10-13, 11:22 PM
What level are you.
Without the Championship Dragons you need a bit more time to read and check.
They may come with another Championship Dragon for those who do not have one.

I am 101 level. I wasn't able to do ninja & Valkyrie tournaments, unfortunately. Now I have to collect gold for one of them. I cannot breed it, right? Maybe in year or two I will get it)) I really hope there be one more championship dragon tournament! It will be great for me and other that haven't champions.

Miasma5
11-10-13, 11:28 PM
Great tho,no matter how you get it,but you have Nano now and hope he'll be a Champion like Ninja & Valkyrie...Congrats!!

And thank you, Kami, you are very supportive !) I am apologizing if I make mistakes in English, this is not my mother-language) I wish you all knew Russian ))))

Sumercarefree
11-10-13, 11:31 PM
I am 101 level. I wasn't able to do ninja & Valkyrie tournaments, unfortunately. Now I have to collect gold for one of them. I cannot breed it, right? Maybe in year or two I will get it)) I really hope there be one more championship dragon tournament! It will be great for me and other that haven't champions.

Well I hope you have Diamond Breeds, they help too. If enough people make noise they will introduce more Championship Breeds. It is not fair for those who do not have them. But then who said this game is fair. There are many unequals here and that is the way. But they may make certain things easier for certain categories, hopefully. Look at the Dragon Summons we can understand.

I just tried the Nano 4 against Infinity. Unfortunately it lost.
Well will keep trying all dragons out to see what they are capable of.

Sumercarefree
11-10-13, 11:33 PM
Congrats to everyone who won Nano today!

Hey DA you must be pretty relaxed now.
Next tournament could be round the corner for something cute.

DarkAther
11-10-13, 11:40 PM

I am. Visited all my neighbors today and feeding dragons. Beat coral with fruitful, but now facing dark angel again in battle arena. How are you?

adrianelady
11-10-13, 11:49 PM
Congrats adrianelady, excellent job,no matter even you spent gold to win,.still got victory.

Congrats!!! Glad you made it too!

Thanks guys. I've been discouraged on these tournaments ever since kaleido. They seem to be getting harder. Congrats to everybody!! I'm a little disappointed cause I dll for the diamond temple trap though :( :(

adrianelady
11-10-13, 11:49 PM
Thanks guys. I've been discouraged on these tournaments ever since kaleido. They seem to be getting harder. Congrats to everybody!! I'm a little disappointed cause I dll for the diamond temple trap though :( :(

Fell***

DarkAther
11-10-13, 11:53 PM
Going to bed now. Good night. Have fun playing with your dragons! :)

dicontan
11-10-13, 11:55 PM
How to beat Nano with out wratth ?

DarkAther
11-10-13, 11:56 PM

Heard the diamOnd temple wasn't worth it. But I think the tournaments vary on difficulty from player to player. This one was difficult for me because the diamonds weren't falling.

DarkAther
11-10-13, 11:57 PM

I used Valkyrie, but others used wraith, boo, Aether too.

DarkAther
11-10-13, 11:58 PM

Good luck! Not sure if there's too much time left, so hurry! :)

dicontan
11-10-13, 11:58 PM
I don't have Valkyrie, boo, , ill used Aether is it B or M first ? I still have 1hr to go

DarkAther
11-11-13, 12:00 AM

I keep waiting for the last champion dragon. Has to be another one. There's more room in my habitat!

DarkAther
11-11-13, 12:02 AM
I don't have Valkyrie, boo, , ill used Aether is it B or M first ? I still have 1hr to go

Which attack works best for you? Some use bash and others used magic. Good luck! I hope you get him!

parkejm
11-11-13, 12:21 AM
Arrgh, have been without internet for the last 14 hours. It's just come back up and I only have the nano dragon to beat to in my first tournament but not enough time :(

adrianelady
11-11-13, 12:32 AM
Heard the diamOnd temple wasn't worth it. But I think the tournaments vary on difficulty from player to player. This one was difficult for me because the diamonds weren't falling.

Well I believe u heard correctly about the diamond temple. I got a little gold happy earlier -_- I am now in a gold hangover and am seriously questioning my decision making when I have a lot of gold.

DarkAther
11-11-13, 12:47 AM
Well I believe u heard correctly about the diamond temple. I got a little gold happy earlier -_- I am now in a gold hangover and am seriously questioning my decision making when I have a lot of gold.

Well, I wish you luck on that gold-spending problem. I think spending a little is okay if you've saved up. But yes, it can be very tempting to do some things in an easier way, especially when you have a pile of gold staring at you. :)

DarkAther
11-11-13, 12:47 AM
Arrgh, have been without internet for the last 14 hours. It's just come back up and I only have the nano dragon to beat to in my first tournament but not enough time :(

Do you have enough gold to Ult him?

Sumercarefree
11-11-13, 01:11 AM
I keep waiting for the last champion dragon. Has to be another one. There's more room in my habitat!

Yes they should have a set of three.
BUt this Nano, is part of the Metal series I guess.

Sumercarefree
11-11-13, 01:26 AM

This is a tragedy. A great loss !
Hope you made it.

belbar22
11-11-13, 03:58 AM
Yay!! Wraith Lv 3 beat Nano MB++,....

Oh I am so excited for you. So glad you used wraith. You fought a great battle. Very very well done. I can relax now.

belbar22
11-11-13, 04:05 AM
YES I got my egg sitting really pretty in the nest, but I had to ult nano to get it as it 4 am here and I gotta get up at 7!
So thank you everyone for help and tips you posted :)
Goodnight and good luck to all who still fighting :)

Congrats. You certainly cut it fine. I was following your last posts and was getting nervous for you.

belbar22
11-11-13, 04:17 AM
Congrats Kooky and everyone else who made it and condolences to those who didn't.

Think I will try and craft a 2 nd spirit so I can trade it for black gems.

nicoleariel1
11-11-13, 04:47 AM
I'll start by saying thank you all for the help and finish by saying i was on round 30 and the countdown clock ran out early and i did't even get to battle nano I am so disapointed the game glitched on me 2 times i had to beat 2 rounds i had won for a total of 4 rounds the diamond hybrids took 12 of battles to beat and i get no nano dragon so sad

nicoleariel1
11-11-13, 04:47 AM
I ment dozens with the 12

belbar22
11-11-13, 05:36 AM
I ment dozens with the 12

I am so sorry, that is so frustrating. You may already be doing this, but you should visit a neighbour and write on their wall before and after each battle to make sure your battle has synched with the server.

Kami365
11-11-13, 05:49 AM
Congrats Kami and all the others who won the tourney! :)

Thank you cakeandpie,most of us got the Nano dragon,..Congrats! again and hope Nano will be a good fighter in the Arena like Ninja & Valkyrie.

Kami365
11-11-13, 05:57 AM
Oh I am so excited for you. So glad you used wraith. You fought a great battle. Very very well done. I can relax now.

Hi belbar,yes I ****ed Nano with Wraith Lv 3,...I can't believe it but I made it..Thank you for your valuable support throughout the tournament,Glad all of us had victory with Nano..

Kami365
11-11-13, 06:04 AM
Uncle Valkyrie beat Shell Lv10 with MB++, I have 71 Scythes.

Kami365
11-11-13, 06:07 AM
Nephew Ninja beat Sapphire Lv 10,..BB++, Total Scythes 72.

Sumercarefree
11-11-13, 06:48 AM
I'll start by saying thank you all for the help and finish by saying i was on round 30 and the countdown clock ran out early and i did't even get to battle nano I am so disapointed the game glitched on me 2 times i had to beat 2 rounds i had won for a total of 4 rounds the diamond hybrids took 12 of battles to beat and i get no nano dragon so sad
Yes it's a pity sadly.
But perhaps you will breed a few Super rares.

Sumercarefree
11-11-13, 06:49 AM
Congrats Kooky and everyone else who made it and condolences to those who didn't.

Think I will try and craft a 2 nd spirit so I can trade it for black gems.
Sounds like some passed away.

belbar22
11-11-13, 07:37 AM
Sounds like some passed away.

Maybe they did. Lol

Kami365
11-11-13, 07:37 AM
Epic Ninja beat Cave Lv11, B++B, Total Scythes 73.

belbar22
11-11-13, 08:27 AM
Epic Ninja beat Cave Lv11, B++B, Total Scythes 73.

I am all battled out. May do some tomorrow.

Kami365
11-11-13, 08:42 AM
Epic Ninja beat Mask Lv 14, BB++, Total Scythes 74.

11-11-13, 11:32 AM
I'm so relieved to finish the tournament and not use any gold and diamond/champion dragons. In comparison with my main account, I wouldn't have been able to finish this if I wasn't very lucky and working 12-14 hours a day so I had very easy access every hour to battle. Prism was my most difficult opponent this time around, otherwise it usually only took me 4 tries before I could move onto the next opponent. Here's my final list of battle wins and I hope Nano is a good fighter for future tournaments! I hope to see the other tournament veterans again soon and congrats again to all those who finished.

Second Account
Round 1: Fire L1 defeated by Mindvolt L10
Round 2: Poison L1 defeated by Landworm L10
Round 3: Coral L1 defeated by Fairy L10
Round 4: Golem L2 defeated by Parakeet L10
Round 5: Sunrise L2 defeated by Hypnotic L9
Round 6: Dino L3 defeated by Honeybee L10
Round 7: Griffin L4 defeated by Mindvolt L10
Round 8: Saturn L5 defeated by Planet L9
Round 9: Air L6 defeated by Fairy L10
Round 10: Moon L7 defeated by Atlantis L10
Round 11: Lotus L8 defeated by Atlantis L10
Round 12: Aurora L9 defeated by Forestfire L10
Round 13: Sapphire L10 defeated by Honeybee L10
Round 14: Tiny L10 defeated by Athletic L10
Round 15: Tiger's Eye L12 defeated by Hypnotic L9
Round 16: Caesar L10 defeated by Atlantis L10
Round 17: Mirage L10 defeated by Seabreeze L10
Round 18: Sapphire L12 defeated by Parakeet L10
Round 19: Stainglass L12 defeated by Honeybee L10
Round 20: Planet L16 defeated by Honeybee L10
Round 21: Dark Angel L12 defeated by Atlantis L10
Round 22: Infinity L14 defeated by Atlantis L10
Round 23: Atlantis L16 defeated by Honeybee L10
Round 24: Angel L16 defeated by Forestfire L10
Round 25: Quetzal L20 defeated by Honeybee L10
Round 26: Troll L18 defeated by Landworm L10
Round 27: Leopard L18 defeated by Hypnotic L9
Round 28: Prism L20 defeated by Fire L1
Round 29: Naga L20 defeated by Landworm L10
Round 30: Nano L20 defeated by Hypnotic L9

LemonadeMouth173
11-11-13, 12:15 PM
First of all i wanna congrats to all who made it! Second id love to have the opportunity to choose between prizes. I mised Ninja and maybe TL will give us the chance to get it again. There is a 3 places habitat tho and can be another champion maybe next tournament. At least this tournament were less rounds restart and thank TL for this. Can kookie or some1 else starts a thread about what dragon ppl wants to have it like a prize in tournament, plz? Maybe we will give good ideeas to TL! See u in the next battle field, friends! Have a good week!

Sumercarefree
11-11-13, 01:34 PM
Love1 beat Infinity12.
I think level 1 of any type are useful against Diamond Breeds.
I planned to sell off the Love1 if it lost.

TL where is the next Tourney for a Treasure Dragon???

Sumercarefree
11-11-13, 01:36 PM
First of all i wanna congrats to all who made it! Second id love to have the opportunity to choose between prizes. I mised Ninja and maybe TL will give us the chance to get it again. There is a 3 places habitat tho and can be another champion maybe next tournament. At least this tournament were less rounds restart and thank TL for this. Can kookie or some1 else starts a thread about what dragon ppl wants to have it like a prize in tournament, plz? Maybe we will give good ideeas to TL! See u in the next battle field, friends! Have a good week!

Yes I am requesting a Treasure Dragon.

iluvboydragons
11-11-13, 01:53 PM
Yes I am requesting a Treasure Dragon.

Wouldn't that be nice...I 2nd that request!!

belbar22
11-11-13, 02:04 PM
Wouldn't that be nice...I 2nd that request!!

I 3rd, 4th and 5th that request.

iluvboydragons
11-11-13, 03:10 PM
I 3rd, 4th and 5th that request.

Okay we 5 requests I bet that will get TL's attention...NOT!;)

jus7_me89
11-11-13, 04:29 PM

a new champion would be awesome ! i was not so high on this nano dragon ... a treasure dragon would be amazing and maybe, JUST MAYBE, for Christmas, a diamond hybrid as a prize would be epic ! i know...they wont give us that ! but i can dream, right?

Sumercarefree
11-11-13, 04:34 PM
Great! I also think they should place Diamond Breeds as a Special Prize for those who have played n won at least 5 times.
An Infinity is Fine! Or Prism!

DarkAther
11-11-13, 05:31 PM
I would love Infinity! That has my vote! :)

Sumercarefree
11-11-13, 06:23 PM
I would love Infinity! That has my vote! :)

Yes better get it before if is archived and become Limited.

My Comet should be hatching now ! wonder if it can fight !

Kami365
11-11-13, 08:30 PM
Love1 beat Infinity12.
I think level 1 of any type are useful against Diamond Breeds.
I planned to sell off the Love1 if it lost.

TL where is the next Tourney for a Treasure Dragon???

great idea! I love to have Treasure Dragon as Tourney Reward..Like this we can have some gold earnings...Sumercarefree your suggestion should be listen by TL..Thank you.

Sumercarefree
11-11-13, 10:00 PM
great idea! I love to have Treasure Dragon as Tourney Reward..Like this we can have some gold earnings...Sumercarefree your suggestion should be listen by TL..Thank you.

OKay Kami I will keep asking them.
Also they should give you an Infinity. If they allow us to transfer our dragons, I will give you one of my Diamond Hybrids for free.

Mani_Sari
11-12-13, 12:04 AM

Wouldn't that be nice for Christmas, but it's unlikely since it yields gold, TL doesn't wanna give out gold that easily. Infinity on the other hand, why not. It's not like you can use it for breeding anyways lol. ^_^

Sumercarefree
11-12-13, 01:49 AM
Wouldn't that be nice for Christmas, but it's unlikely since it yields gold, TL doesn't wanna give out gold that easily. Infinity on the other hand, why not. It's not like you can use it for breeding anyways lol. ^_^

I got some gold from the Quest too, 6 hrs with the Fire Dragon.

JustKay
11-12-13, 06:29 AM
Hatched mine today. I dub the iBo... so reminds me of that robot dog :)

belbar22
11-13-13, 04:05 PM
Just healing my final causality. Thank goodness healing time is only 2 hours .

kooky panda
11-13-13, 05:40 PM
I love this one!!
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/null_zps3ee28597.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/null_zps3ee28597.png.html)
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/null_zps49410bc0.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/null_zps49410bc0.png.html)http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/null_zps8f899ece.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/null_zps8f899ece.png.html)

rosewaterlily
01-27-14, 04:33 AM
Any chance this is/will be available for breeding since nightmare is? It doesn't actually say "not available through breeding" on the description like some of the other tournament champions.

sakuraohimesama
04-24-15, 09:31 AM
can anyone please share what convo to breed this?its so cute xd