PDA

View Full Version : Armory help !!!

mrslugo
11-05-13, 07:18 AM
Ok so first I was upgrading my white Mage I had 6hrs left then it changed to 10 days then today I had 2 days left so then I decided to upgrade the armory and it cancelled out the white Mage upgrade but before I used to upgrade the armory and promote at the same time why did it changed I don't wanna wait 10 days again I cancelled the armory upgrade and the ten days started all over again

Takiofallen
11-05-13, 07:30 AM
I have never been able to upgrade and promote at the same time. I made this mistake a long time ago.

jacobvanbourne
11-05-13, 07:55 AM
I've fallen into this trap before as well. If you start a promotion, then upgrade before the promotion is complete, the upgrade will finish in it's normal time and then the promotion will start at the beginning again. I've done this twice on accident. In the past you might not have noticed this because the promotion & upgrade times were much shorter. They are so long now that it is shocking to see you 10 days start over again.

mrslugo
11-05-13, 08:18 AM
I have always been able to do both at the same time I think this new update changed it