PDA

View Full Version : Ghost eating food

mom2718
11-05-13, 06:33 AM
My daughter closes her bakery in an attempt to build up her food stores. But when she returns, it says she has earned x amount of money and most or all of the food on the counters is gone. She has tried reinstalling the game, and the ghost always returns. It sometimes happens in her restaurant also. It makes it impossible to keep food available. She is ready to give up on the game. Android device.

nky1111
11-05-13, 07:11 AM
don't block the door, block the way somewhere, wait until hearts drop to 0 and then exit the game.

or just let it go, on higher levels with more ovens the problem will turn into the opposite, lol

kooky panda
11-05-13, 11:12 AM
It is a Team Lava Ghost!! Blocking the door is not part of the design of the game, so glitches like "quick sales" may happen.

The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

[S8] Regina
11-05-13, 11:42 AM
Blocking the door is not a recommended strategy and we are not able to guarantee the effectiveness of this game strategy. Food consumption speeds up due to the doors opening and the server "catching up." Thanks :)

WubWubSexi
11-05-13, 11:50 AM
You should make a spiral with the register in the middle so it slows down the buy rate and put like 6-8 chairs/tables close by... this would buy you a lot time (Bots would take forever from walk to register and sitting ) to build up on food stocks.

WubWubSexi
11-05-13, 11:58 AM
http://i.imgur.com/pSq8QRol.png (http://imgur.com/pSq8QRo)

Here is an example of what I did. You lose a couple of hearts here and there..but you don't get that food sell out from blocking the door and you're still making some coins while you're still open.

nky1111
11-05-13, 12:31 PM
omg just leave 2-3 seats and you'll have a small cafe but open 24/7. just keep the hearts low enough.

mom2718
11-05-13, 02:14 PM
Interesting idea. I'll suggest that to her. Thanks!

mom2718
11-05-13, 02:15 PM
You should make a spiral with the register in the middle so it slows down the buy rate and put like 6-8 chairs/tables close by... this would buy you a lot time (Bots would take forever from walk to register and sitting ) to build up on food stocks.
That is an idea we never thought of.

mom2718
11-05-13, 02:18 PM
Thanks everyone for the input. It is actually a ghost, not fast sells when open, so the spiral or reduction in seats should help her out.

nky1111
11-05-13, 04:42 PM
also the less counters are in use - the slower it sells. it sells the same amount off each counter (until it reaches the limit 43000per day that is very unlikely for a small bakery to reach)

pattybobchocobo
03-06-14, 01:21 PM
Thank you for your help! I also experienced ghost customers.