PDA

View Full Version : So let me get this straight....

goddessnikole
11-04-13, 09:51 PM
My post was deleted because it was offensive to you? If I were in YOUR position I would want to know the answers to that poll.... furthermore, YOU STILL HAVE NOT refunded me for the hacks and you have not addressed the issue of being attacked while online......

Cougar669
11-04-13, 10:35 PM
My post was deleted because it was offensive to you? If I were in YOUR position I would want to know the answers to that poll.... furthermore, YOU STILL HAVE NOT refunded me for the hacks and you have not addressed the issue of being attacked while online...... Why have a forum for discussion if you don't like what’s been said. You ask us to comment and make suggestions but if you don’t like what’s been said you just delete it!!!! It’s about time you listened. By deleting goddessnikole's thread it’s pretty obvious you do read these forums and understand that many people have problems with this game. I too have not been reimbursed from these Hacker attacks and have reported them several times, as you keep changing the way we do this. I have spent money on this game and yet instead of dealing with the problems you are deleting post. Get your act together Storm or this game will die as a result. I will not be purchasing anymore gems until you do this and many others have also stated this. If you expect people to put money into this game you need to fix these problems and communicate to your loyal players.

The recent price jump on troops is also a major problem. New players have no chance of catching the higher players. It’s unrealistic. Please revert prices and times back to what they were or you will lose even more players.

Lastly the crown system isn’t functioning. Players, especially in the top 50 can barley win a crown per battle. It’s impossible to get anywhere with the current battle system. Please look into this as it is getting tiresome looking for battles worth crowns to no avail.

Please fix this game our you will loss another player that acctually pays to play.

mybaby1977
11-04-13, 11:04 PM
My post was deleted because it was offensive to you? If I were in YOUR position I would want to know the answers to that poll.... furthermore, YOU STILL HAVE NOT refunded me for the hacks and you have not addressed the issue of being attacked while online......

Goddess, I have been getting deleted on this forum as often as I lose crowns to the game's bugs (being attacked while actively chatting or donating troops, losing crowns when game crashes, losing crowns when troops auto-deploy). I am now taking screen shots of my messages here before they dissappear, very much like how I take screenshots of my crowns and W-L before raiding an opponent. I have mostly disclosed facts that reveal the bugs of this game and the support failure from this company but someone clearly does not want the word to get out that this game might be terribly buggy. Remember the maintenance window fiasco yesterday? It was more like an Unmaintenance Window and everything I posted here at that time magically dissappeared too. Maybe we need to whisper???

FrozenTurtle
11-04-13, 11:22 PM

I understand your concerns, but your previous poll was not appropriate for this forum. It would not provide us with constructive feedback and would only lead to the derailment of the thread. Additionally, discussing moderator actions is not appropriate for the forums, so this thread will be closed (but not removed). We do want and greatly appreciate your constructive feedback, but please keep it appropriate for our forums.

For more on what is and is not appropriate, please view our Forum Rules & Policies (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies). As I mention in the thread where you reported being attacked online, our Engineering Team is already looking into a fix for that. When I have good news to share, you guys will be the first to know!

Why have a forum for discussion if you don't like what?s been said. You ask us to comment and make suggestions but if you don?t like what?s been said you just delete it!!!! It?s about time you listened. By deleting goddessnikole's thread it?s pretty obvious you do read these forums and understand that many people have problems with this game. I too have not been reimbursed from these Hacker attacks and have reported them several times, as you keep changing the way we do this. I have spent money on this game and yet instead of dealing with the problems you are deleting post. Get your act together Storm or this game will die as a result. I will not be purchasing anymore gems until you do this and many others have also stated this. If you expect people to put money into this game you need to fix these problems and communicate to your loyal players.

The recent price jump on troops is also a major problem. New players have no chance of catching the higher players. It?s unrealistic. Please revert prices and times back to what they were or you will lose even more players.

Lastly the crown system isn?t functioning. Players, especially in the top 50 can barley win a crown per battle. It?s impossible to get anywhere with the current battle system. Please look into this as it is getting tiresome looking for battles worth crowns to no avail.

Please fix this game our you will loss another player that acctually pays to play.

We have changed the way in which you report players due to several false accusations that have popped up on the Forums. Because of this, we wanted to preserve the privacy of all reported players should they actually be legitimate players. We are not trying to hide the issue, we are simply trying to protect the names of the innocent. I'm sure you all would not appreciate being accused of something publicly, and it turned out not to be true. In regards to restoring Crowns and Resources, this is still something our Engineers are working to do automatically.

I would also like to mention that we've now changed the end of the Tournaments from Sunday nights to Thursday afternoons (Pacific Time). This is in response to overwhelming feedback that I was able to pass along to the team. It will give us more time to assist everyone with any issues before the Tournaments end. I hope you all do enjoy this change! :)

As for price changes, the game is still new and we're working on making everything as balanced as possible. Please continue to provide us with constructive feedback during this time. Your posts are being read and we do makes adjustments based on your feedback.

On a side note, it would be helpful to keep feedback regarding particular issues or features to one thread. Also, please create threads on different issues or features separate. Thanks!

If anyone has any further questions or concerns, please post them in Forum Disputes (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes).