PDA

View Full Version : TL not responsive because?

Queenzod
11-04-13, 06:07 PM
:confused:

I am really trying to understand why TL refuses to fix some of these basic problems like the gem traps and the glimmerbat. Seriously, I'm really perplexed. I was wondering if it all just comes down to money. After this glimmerbat debacle, a few people will quit in disgust. But it will probably be fewer than matters. It seems that those who will use gems is all they're interested in. If so, it makes me sad. I am deeply disappointed with TL and I just wanted to say that. At some point I'm going to have to decide if I'm going to give a company my money if they go against my values of being honest and responsive to consumers.

I get such pleasure from this game, and I know others do, too, all over this planet. I wish TL would spread more ::love:: and ::goodness:: around the world instead of being stinky about pennies.

TL, you know what you need to do. Please do the right thing and exhibit some gamesman-like behavior. After all, it is a game, isn't it?

Thanks for reading this!

::magic wishing sparkles::

mikado86
11-04-13, 07:56 PM
I was planning to do a long and full of arguments post but it would just have been tldr.

Of course it comes down to money, do you work for free? I know I dont.

jptheripper
11-04-13, 08:30 PM
Agreed. It's a free, amazing game. They have the right to make money.

Plus, I'm really tired of the "I have a right to/need every item of every release" attitude. It's the randomness that makes the game fun and different. If it was just follow this script to get these guaranteed items it would be really boring.

I have had great luck with some items, terrible luck with others.