PDA

View Full Version : Level 30

lmowa
11-04-13, 04:26 PM
When I visit my neighbours I see their level is filled, but mine is still empty. I deleted app and reinstalled but nothing happened.

[S8] Regina
11-04-13, 06:21 PM
Level 30 is currently the maximum level for Castle Story. When you visit other players who are also maxed out at Level 30, you just see what Level they are at. For you, you can only view your own game progress. Please let me know if you have any questions about this! :)

ginrae22
11-07-13, 04:40 PM
Level 30 is currently the maximum level for Castle Story. When you visit other players who are also maxed out at Level 30, you just see what Level they are at. For you, you can only view your own game progress. Please let me know if you have any questions about this! :)

Does that mean that when others view ours that they see the blue star filled but when we look at our own it's empty? I had been wondering the same thing myself. I get that 30 is the max level but you didn't really quite answer the question. Thanks!

meme1098
11-07-13, 04:50 PM
Go to overview in the menu and tap profile. You will see your experience there and it still continues to grow even though there's no indication in the star.

maguar
11-08-13, 02:14 AM
Does that mean that when others view ours that they see the blue star filled but when we look at our own it's empty? I had been wondering the same thing myself. I get that 30 is the max level but you didn't really quite answer the question. Thanks!

Yes yours looks full to others but empty to you.