PDA

View Full Version : Best use of gems

charlycrystal
11-04-13, 03:35 PM
I'm working on collecting gems and was wondering what more experienced players use them for. Thus far I've only used gems accidentally, lol.

charlycrystal
11-06-13, 11:05 AM
I'm bumping this because I really want to purchase some gems but I want to get max benefit from them. I'm really interested in how others utilize those precious things,

sanya87
11-06-13, 11:25 AM
It depends what you like in the game, they can be used on decorations, pets, to upgrade your barn, silo, buildings, expand... But i wouldnt spend gems on upgrading or expanding cause eventually you will find those things elsewhere. So far with my gems i bought decorations like victorian atrium and those flowers to attract the butterflies. Not the best choice but oh well, i am not spending more untill something more interesting is offered. I would like to buy a cat but for more reasonable price, the prices at the moment are just crazy, and we never get gem sale, so no thanks.

Rockinkitten
11-06-13, 12:33 PM
I use mine up as soon as I get them, on expansion items. I got tired of losing them by accident!

journeysmom
11-06-13, 01:00 PM
I bought gems, and used them to clear land with the consequently purchased shovels, saws and axes. In turn got planks, nails and screws! Also, while it may be coincidence, once I bought gems, I started to get axes, shovels, hammers and the like from deliveries, whereas before that not once did I get any of those utensils!