PDA

View Full Version : Fighting Greselda?

FigmentValley
11-04-13, 03:01 PM
I don't understand. I got the sword of light - I finished forging it - and now I'm to "take the fight" to Greselda. Ok. How? I collected fom the glimmer gate. Nothing there. What the heck do I do? Help!

FigmentValley
11-04-13, 03:06 PM
I have now opened everything I have. I have crafted the light sword. I have the goal of The Evil Queen Showdown. But..... No queen. No place to fight. No one to fight. No instructions. ????????????????

maguar
11-04-13, 03:08 PM
Did you already have a monster in your kingdom when you collected from the gate? If so this will stop new monsters including greselda from appearing.

FigmentValley
11-04-13, 03:57 PM
Yes. Ok. Thank you. Time to **** my pet troll. :)

FigmentValley
11-04-13, 03:59 PM
Poor Troll Gruff. I am full up from all the monsters so I kept him around because he is kinda cute. He is dead now. Thank you very much I will attack evil Greselda in an hour or so.

maguar
11-05-13, 02:06 AM
RIP Troll Gruff. I remember when I had to get rid of Sir Fangsalot. I had him for ages.

dala12
12-15-13, 03:37 AM
Have I have done something wrong? I do not have Greselda. I have the mirror and the carrage. The glimmer gate. But that is now giving me nothing because I have reached the max. So what must I do? Only sent my night on glimmer...quest? I just sent him the third time last night. So must I wait that he brings me back something or did I miss something at the glimmer gate?

plby
12-15-13, 10:07 PM
Have I have done something wrong? I do not have Greselda. I have the mirror and the carrage. The glimmer gate. But that is now giving me nothing because I have reached the max. So what must I do? Only sent my night on glimmer...quest? I just sent him the third time last night. So must I wait that he brings me back something or did I miss something at the glimmer gate?

You need to get the blade & the hilt of darkness from (many :p) glimmergate adventures if you haven't already got them
The tread for the quest is here: http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59982

dala12
12-18-13, 04:25 AM
Thank you for you reply! I just received the item I need from glimmer gate adventures. So now I 'only' need my burning ember to get my dragon. Then the dragon must give me 30 scales and then I can make the sword! Easy.

bowlfullofcherries
12-18-13, 05:42 AM
You all are funny people.