PDA

View Full Version : No diamond after weeks

HistoryGirl7
11-04-13, 02:50 PM
Hello all.....I have two upgraded deep mines and I've collected from them every time they're ready for collection (I even set a timer on my phone....). Still no diamond....is this a bug? It's been forever. Has this happened to anyone else?

mikado86
11-04-13, 07:58 PM
It is no bug, the deep mine level has nothing to do with %drop rate of items, it could be 1, it could be 5, you could get the diamond in your 1st collection, or in your 100th.

HistoryGirl7
11-06-13, 02:40 PM
Thanks for replying :)

maz3girl
01-14-14, 02:25 PM
I collect from both of my Deep Mines every single time they are ready for collection, and still this long i've gone without finding the Large Diamond. Do they need to be at level 5 to find it or what? :)

glimmergate
01-14-14, 02:26 PM
I collect from both of my Deep Mines every single time they are ready for collection, and still this long i've gone without finding the Large Diamond. Do they need to be at level 5 to find it or what? :)

You can find Large Diamonds from any level of Deep Mine, but a LV 5 Deep Mine will improve your chances of finding it.

manu90ela
01-14-14, 03:02 PM
Since when? I always read in this forum that a higher level of buildings does not increase the chance of rare drops?

dng1234
01-14-14, 05:54 PM
I have a lvl 4 & 2 deep mine and have gotten a diamond.

MiniLaura
01-14-14, 07:07 PM
Since when? I always read in this forum that a higher level of buildings does not increase the chance of rare drops?
Upgrading the mines reduces the collection time, so you can collect more often and thus have more chances at a rare drop.

CoalCountry
01-15-14, 02:54 AM
When you call the gem a "Diamond," are you speaking of the large RED gemstone? If so, I've gotten 2 of those, and only one came from a mine. And neither one of my mines are higher than level 2. But I can't remember where the other came from. Possibly Sir Pigglesworth. And if it's red, I would consider that to be a Ruby not a diamond. So are there large clear gemstones also? :confused:

MiniLaura
01-15-14, 08:05 AM
The diamond is part of the dragon goal line. The ruby is a very rare drop from Sir. Piggy. (And a guaranteed drop from the Troll King.)

kudukuda
01-16-14, 01:18 PM
I just got a diamond from a level 1 mine. So i'm guessing the answer to the main question of this thread is no :)

3Dolphin2013
04-16-14, 04:38 AM
Hey all,

I am trying to get a large diamond for the raw materials quest.
I have 2 dark mines.
The other day I read you have a better chance when you upgrade so 1 dark mine is level 3 now.
But..
When I click on large diamond (quest screen) the arrow appears above the level 1 mine.
And when I store this mine and click on get a diamond again my screen rudely says: Buy a new mine! Lol :)

To cut a long story short: Help me! Please!! :)

tigarlilyvol
04-16-14, 07:25 AM
Hey all,

I am trying to get a large diamond for the raw materials quest.
I have 2 dark mines.
The other day I read you have a better chance when you upgrade so 1 dark mine is level 3 now.
But..
When I click on large diamond (quest screen) the arrow appears above the level 1 mine.
And when I store this mine and click on get a diamond again my screen rudely says: Buy a new mine! Lol :)

To cut a long story short: Help me! Please!! :)

The arrow just means any mine not the one it point to. It is just a way to indicate where you need to be ..any mine..

3Dolphin2013
04-16-14, 07:49 AM
That's a relief!
I will just continue to upgrade level 3 then.
Thanks for your reply :)

3Dolphin2013
04-30-14, 10:12 AM
I upgraded my deep mine to level 4 now.
Still no large diamond.
What am I doing wrong?
I guess it's difficult to get a diamond? :(

manu90ela
04-30-14, 10:33 AM
Yes it is rather difficult... I think I got it about 4 weeks after I got this goal. Some had to wait much longer while others got it almost immediately. But my two deep mines were level one. They say upgrading doesn't change drop rates for rare items but since the collection time is shorter you can collect more frequently and that is why you've got a better chance to get it sooner! So good luck! Hope you get it soon!

3Dolphin2013
04-30-14, 11:18 AM
4 weeks! Yikes! I don't know how long I'm trying to get one myself. Maybe I'm close to 28 days too lol :)
Well now I know I have to keep trying.
Thanks for your reply :)

debbi614
04-30-14, 07:39 PM
I have been trying to get a large diamond for over 4 months!!

3Dolphin2013
05-01-14, 01:13 AM
I just got the diamond! I repeat: I just got the diamond!
Woooooot!!
*Happy dance* :cool:

Debbi I hope you will get yours soon :)

annick_mp
05-08-14, 11:54 PM
I'm currently having issues with the dragon egg quest - I have been waiting ages for the big diamond - does it takes ages to be dropped? If I skip it will I be able to do the next part? I have 2 deep mines and it's just taking forever!!!!

3Dolphin2013
05-09-14, 01:15 AM
All I can say is keep the faith.
I have 2 mines aswell and upgraded 1 to level 4.
And maybe the level 1 mine gave me a diamond in the end.
I was too busy being very happy so I didn't see which mine gave me the diamond lol :)

maguar
05-09-14, 01:31 AM
Merged multiple threads on the diamond