PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else experiencing severe slowness ?

bejl
11-04-13, 02:30 PM
Hi all for the past few days my game is extremely slow. If I visit my neighbors their islands take forever to load and movement is slow to play with their dragons. Just checking to see if only me or if it is a general issue at this time. Thanks

ginrae22
11-04-13, 03:11 PM
Alllllll the time. It lags so badly. I don't know why and it's been doing it for quite a while. Pretty sure I posted about it on the bugs thread but never heard back.

CuddlyDragon
11-04-13, 03:15 PM
Hi everyone,

It appears a couple of our games (Dragon and FS2) are experiencing an issue. The team is aware and they are looking into this. Thank you for your patience.

CuddlyDragon
11-04-13, 03:31 PM
The games should be back online.

Please let us know if any further problems come up :P

bravewarrior
11-04-13, 04:42 PM
It's not fixed for us. My BFF and I are having a big problem using the app. She still cannot get in. I can get in and it is really slow or locks up and then crashes. Gifting is taking over a minute for me and crashes as soon as I get to the realm. I have an iPod4 and she has a iPhone4. I guess our candy corn search is moot at this point.

CuddlyDragon
11-04-13, 04:45 PM
It's not fixed for us. My BFF and I are having a big problem using the app. She still cannot get in. I can get in and it is really slow or locks up and then crashes. Gifting is taking over a minute for me and crashes as soon as I get to the realm. I have an iPod4 and she has a iPhone4. I guess our candy corn search is moot at this point.

Have you two tried reinstalling the app? Sometimes a fresh install of the game will fix the issues. :)

bravewarrior
11-04-13, 05:53 PM
I reinstalled the regular app and rebooted my iPod. It worked correctly for about 45 seconds and slowed way down. I haven't gotten any candy corn all day either. Can I still get candy corn in the regular mode?

bejl
11-04-13, 07:59 PM
Uhmmm , Dear CuddlyDragon ... I did as you suggested and deleted and reinstalled the app. Just one small problem now I do not have the summoning and have lost all my candy, pumpkins etc. The timer no longer appears at all. You sure that was a good idea???? I had 17 hours left and only needed to hatch a few more drags :(((

bejl
11-04-13, 08:33 PM
hmm not feeling the warm and fuzzy here ... seems reinstalling was a bad idea . I don't recommend anyone else doing this until someone can check this out. Days of candy corn gathering wasted it seems :( Have a good night everyone I will check back to see what words of wisdom TL offers about this tomorrow. Of course the summoning quest will have expired by then .... such is life.

Trixie6969
11-04-13, 09:46 PM
I have been having issues with all 5 of my TL games although DS is the only one that doesn't run thru the goals I've completed. My game is super slow, failed loading of islands, out of sync, loooong processing, breed dragons & come back to nothing in the den, forceclosing & posts not showing up on walls. I have problems with only TL games. I have no issues with anything else I do with my phone & have over 2/3 of my memory left.

I'm on Android & have cleared my cache & data. I uninstalled, shut off phone, reinstalled game...uninstalled, rebooted & reinstalled and nothing works. Reported 2x today to Google when booted out of the game.

I saw the maintenance notice on the forum so I figured I'd wait a day. The only change is DS is forceclosing more often.

Any other suggestions?

jus7_me89
11-05-13, 08:51 AM
since yesterday, my DS is slow ! VERY SLOW ! I don't know what is going on but this is getting annoying ! It worked just fine until your last maintenance ! i am not the only one ! One of my neighbors barely logs in because his games keeps crashing ! Do you guys know what is going on?

igames4me
11-05-13, 09:16 AM
Mine is slow too

bejl
11-05-13, 11:51 AM
Same here, still slow as molasses and still no info on why when I deleted and reinstalled as instructed I lost all items for the summoning quest as well as the timer. I will even accept an "I don't know what happened reply" at this point. <sigh>

jus7_me89
11-05-13, 02:59 PM
now its even slower ! it takes like forever to log in . cannot visit my neighbors or post on their walls. do something about this !

Olena
11-05-13, 05:31 PM
since yesterday, my DS is slow ! VERY SLOW ! I don't know what is going on but this is getting annoying ! It worked just fine until your last maintenance ! i am not the only one ! One of my neighbors barely logs in because his games keeps crashing ! Do you guys know what is going on?

Having the same issue(started yesterday). At first I thought there was something with my internet connection and switched from 3G to WiFi but the slowliness is still there. It rakes "forever" (about 1-2 minutes) to load somebody's islands + 1 more minute to post a comment - can't visit my nbrs because I don't have that much time ;(
Same goes to my own island - slow moving, fail sync and lots of crashes. Hoping for quick fix.

jbrad59
11-05-13, 06:14 PM
Same her on iOS. Extreme lag when moving around my islands. Click a neighbors name to visit, processing screen and then back to my own. Clicking to collect money and there is a lag of a couple seconds to see the silver pour out. Just today with the new tourney I had to face level 1 fire 3x.

LionsDragons
11-06-13, 06:33 AM
now its even slower ! it takes like forever to log in . cannot visit my neighbors or post on their walls. do something about this !

Has anyone responded about this? It's been very, very slow since the maintenance; it was fine before. I've seen a number of complaints/problems (there's an unanswered thread abt this in the Discussions section) but no response anywhere.

If I've missed a different thread or sticky on this i apologize. I looked, but didn't see one.

Thanks!

igames4me
11-06-13, 06:34 AM
sending gold takes about 10 min

this is not normal before the maintnce

Olena
11-06-13, 09:07 AM
Issue is still here for - I feel very unhappy because visiting somebody else now like torchering - 5 minute for only one player - rediculous ;( please fix it!

kooky panda
11-06-13, 11:01 AM
Anyone still experiencing lagging.
Have you deleted and redownloaded the game?

What specific device do you play on?

What is the current version number of the game you are playing? (under menu-help- small number at the bottom of the screen)

Are you playing on wifi or cellular?

christabelart
11-06-13, 11:38 AM
I still have problems since Sunday's maintenance:
1/ extremely slow loading of 'gifts' window (a number of minutes).
2/ gifts appear to send, but name of recipient remains as bottom name on list (i.e.gift has not 'sent').
3/ neighbours list extremely slow (as 1/ above).
4/ selected neighbour's isle is extremely slow to load.
5/ posting on neighbours' walls extremely slow with intermittent erroneous message that an Internet connection is required.
6/ loss of continuity (e.g. Planting food which, on return to game, has not been planted).

Last night (Tuesday 05 Nov GMT time zone) visiting and commenting on 15 nbrs walls took 80 minutes.

Info:

iPad 2.
Game deleted/reinstalled twice - Mon.04 and early hours of Wed.06 (today) with no improvement of performance.
Game version 1.7.
Playing via wi-fi.

Additional:-
Intermittent similar difficulties as those listed above with Castle Story.

AnonymousNoOne
11-06-13, 01:03 PM
My game has been running very slow and crash every 3 minutes. It takes 5 minutes to plant food, I have to go to people's island 9 times to play with their dragons. Collecting coins crash my game. I have deleted Halloween dragon story and re installed the Game nothing is working.

Team Lava will you plz do something.

tuskmage
11-06-13, 01:12 PM
My game has been running very slow and crash every 3 minutes. It takes 5 minutes to plant food, I have to go to people's island 9 times to play with their dragons. Collecting coins crash my game. I have deleted Halloween dragon story and re installed the Game nothing is working.

Team Lava will you plz do something.

Are you playing your game on an old device? My game running fine on my new iphone, But it crash like crazy on my 1st generation ipad. Since after the maintenance :rolleyes:

AnonymousNoOne
11-06-13, 01:25 PM
Yes, I'm using 1st generation iPad 64 GB but it hasn't worked right since Sunday maintenance, it worked fine before that.

tuskmage
11-06-13, 01:30 PM
Yes, I'm using 1st generation iPad 64 GB but it hasn't worked right since Sunday maintenance, it worked fine before that.

I know lol, on the same boat with you :o