PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: November Update

Aggwynn
11-04-13, 12:36 PM
Hi All,

Glimmergate and I read through everyone's feedback for the Glimmerbat update.

For November updates, we hope everyone will have a more enjoyable time with the Limited Editions we have in store =)

Thank you for your continued support, we can't wait for November!

Glimmergate and Aggwynn

meme1098
11-04-13, 12:43 PM
Uh oh...sounds like more limited goals. Hopefully they're gonna be attainable to everyone this time and not include a rare drop.:o

jellystephy
11-04-13, 01:23 PM
Hi ever since ur maintenance my game hasn't worked.

meme1098
11-04-13, 01:47 PM
Try deleting the app & reinstalling. Hopefully that works for you. Not to worry, your game is saved on TL's servers so you won't lose any progress.

jellystephy
11-04-13, 02:06 PM
Ty. I didn't kno if I'll lose my data if I deleted it but u letting me kno fixed it. ��

wassupbaby
11-04-13, 02:10 PM
yay thanksgiving updateeeeee :)

jimboser
11-04-13, 02:21 PM
Hi All,

Glimmergate and I read through everyone's feedback for the Glimmerbat update.

For November updates, we hope everyone will have a more enjoyable time with the Limited Editions we have in store =)

I suppose the enjoyment will depend on the randomness of drops for required items...

CatLadyy
11-04-13, 03:10 PM
Very excited for new updates! I must admit, I was very disappointed that there weren't any Halloween decorations for October. So it would be nice to get a couple new fall items :) I love the glimmerbat and his habitat! That was a great addition! Keep up the good work guys!

Aggwynn
11-04-13, 04:14 PM
If this thread reaches 10 pages, I'll post a preview of what's to come! You can post anything, a simple hello is fine =)

Ready... Go!

tigarlilyvol
11-04-13, 04:33 PM
Still waiting on blade of light but pleased for new updates to come.

kooky panda
11-04-13, 06:20 PM
HELLO AGGWYNN!!!!
http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p503/Dana_Greco/Funny%20Gifs/DancingPenguins.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/Dana_Greco/media/Funny%20Gifs/DancingPenguins.gif.html)

oliverrr11
11-04-13, 06:23 PM
Hello! Thank you for considering our feedback, and for the updates!
...Now if I could just figure out where to squeeze all these new items and buildings into my fully expanded kingdom...hint hint....cough-cough-expansions-cough...

cameronenglish
11-04-13, 07:00 PM
Hi there
Great new challenges. Am enjoying them muchly!
Would love more expansions too.

HistoryGirl7
11-04-13, 07:08 PM
Thanks for letting us know/building excitement for updates!

dng1234
11-04-13, 07:30 PM
If there are going to be more buildings with this update, so expansions are going to be needed. I've finally got my kingdom looking how I want it and a lot if new buildings are going to mess that up.

deadeye204
11-04-13, 07:32 PM
Will they be making any other changes to the numbers of Royal buildings allowed? I noticed in one of my games it has decreased. Hopefully they change the number back to what it used to be.

dragoniakingdom
11-04-13, 08:02 PM
Many thanks for the information & for listening to player feedback.

I hope that this means the limited time additions will be available to all without the randomness of drops as happened with the glimmer bat.

As others have mentioned,additional expansions would be most welcome so that we don't have to squash our buildings on top of each other & can have a well designed kingdom:).

sukyee
11-04-13, 08:08 PM
Hooray for the November updates!!! Can't wait to see the preview :) posting to add on to the 10 pages requirement :p
I'm still behind the October update... Just had my blade of light after loooooonnnnnggggwait and still looooonnnnnggggg to go... Glad I won't be bored in view of the November updates r coming!!! Woo hoo!!!

jptheripper
11-04-13, 08:10 PM
Very vey excited for new updates.

jptheripper
11-04-13, 08:11 PM
With all the new updates, would be really nice to go over level 30 also

CottageRose
11-04-13, 08:40 PM
I have finally had to place things in storage because I don't have even one little corner left to tuck something new in. Had to make some hard choices about what is most important to keep in my kingdom's design. If there are new items to build or craft, it sure would be nice to be able to clear some additional land to put them on. ;)

snowflake1919
11-04-13, 08:43 PM
hello Aggwynn

please, no more time limited goal/quests. this is the only game I recommended to others because it could be enjoyed by the whole family & didn't interfere with school work

Spelletje1
11-04-13, 08:43 PM
Good morning from Athens, Greece!

sayapiko
11-04-13, 08:46 PM
Hope there will be plants for red petals in new update!

Luna48
11-04-13, 09:23 PM
Hello Aggwyn

irishmeagan
11-04-13, 09:37 PM
Please! Would love to see a preview!

freesiawoods
11-04-13, 09:37 PM
Looking forward to the updates! Please let us know up front if gems are possibly or likely to be required to complete goals, thanks!

bowlfullofcherries
11-04-13, 09:59 PM
I'm with Cottage Rose. The update has been a blast- I'm not suffering nearly as much as others but it's not easy, either. Space is the issue but isn't it always?

And I could have sworn I saw something in one of the threads about fairies.

Btw Cottage Rose, your kingdom is seriously one of my All Time Favorites. :)

cloudsail
11-04-13, 10:17 PM
Would love a preview!

michelle4102
11-04-13, 10:24 PM
I love my bat, although I also wish there had been more Halloween stuff. I'd love to see a preview of stuff for November!

kikilicious74
11-04-13, 10:34 PM
This should make a fourth page! A little under 70 more posts for a preview!!

SpiritWind00
11-04-13, 10:35 PM
���� more space...more space... There are cries for the heart on every forum topic about the need for more space. PLEASE!! but just as important is the ability to increase the number of walls you can have too so that you can contain the kingdom and maintain some consistency (I love walls!) . After all, we don't want the pesky baron to show up unannounced too often!
loving the new goals... Thank you so much!

BriarAvenue
11-04-13, 10:54 PM
HELLO AGGWYNN!!!!
http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p503/Dana_Greco/Funny%20Gifs/DancingPenguins.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/Dana_Greco/media/Funny%20Gifs/DancingPenguins.gif.html)
That's cool! But really, Aggwynn, pls don't combine random drops with limited time goals. Challenge won't be interesting if it's too easy or if it's just a slim chance. Even though I got the bat, I am disappointed visiting my neighbors to see their habitats without the bats. They had been working hard n it hurts to see their hard works went down the drain. TL may think the difficulties will tempt users to purchase. However, being forced to spend also drives the fun of playing again. Anyway, I think CS is the best out of the TL games I tried. You guys deserve great support!

leekabean78
11-04-13, 11:01 PM
Hello Everyone!! I'm soo addicted to this game!! Thank you so much for all the new updates!! I have a little request but more I guess of a boohoo. See, I had to take a short break around valentines day & missed the update and was hoping some how if it's not a hard thing to do to put it up in the App Store so it can be downloaded, have it & then reinstall the newest update. It sucks cuz I have been playing CS since it came out & due to a personal issue I couldn't avoid I missed it. :(.
Oh oh...Is there a way to delete friends? I have many but only half play anymore :(..... If anyone needs a new friend that is on all the time.... request add me.... Leekabean78

Happy gaming guys!!!

mommybrandy76
11-05-13, 12:05 AM
Hi! I'm still waiting for my Alicorn wing....*sighs*

KeeNaa
11-05-13, 12:27 AM
Almost 9 months since Valentine edition and I'm still waiting for Alicorn wing too.

Random drops sucks :(

I play every day regularly including sending knights to various adventures. I even buy gems with money to support TeamLava and get every animal or building to my little kingdom. But random drops? Random drops ruined everything. I will rather spend my money than wait for random drop.

dizzy7373
11-05-13, 12:35 AM
I have no qualms about a limited quest, but the element of chance has to be removed. A 6 day task, with 6 adventures is fine, so long as each adventure has a guarantee of x resources. To say you need 6 resources from adventures and each adventure has a drop rate between 0 and 3, is just unacceptable. If this is the way forward then I think you may lose players. I will spend cash buying gems to get premium items, or May speed up some tasks when I want to, but I DO NOT want you to dictate to me that I MUST spend gems to get an item! particularly after I have used resources in the first steps of a quest line.
Look at the feedback for the fortune teller, a quest line with the reward of being ALLOWED to buy a gem building.
Doesn't look good for the future, pity the fortune teller couldn't foretell that, but maybe you didn't spend the gems to get one either.

mjauuuu
11-05-13, 01:06 AM
I wanna see a preview!! Can't wait 'til next update! Come on guys! Lets get to page 10 already!;)

DrP4ever
11-05-13, 01:17 AM
I'm not a fan of random drops. I'm stuck waiting for the Blade of Darkness. I play many times a day but can't get the blade. And 150 gems to skip is way too high, so I sit there stuck. I'm also stuck on the 4th shard. Still waiting for it. Random drops are no fun when they happen for days and days. Mine seem to take days and weeks or months to drop. Seriously, no fun!

tinkiie
11-05-13, 01:20 AM
oh yeah, i had to waste 50gems to get my bat, as the quest has expired already.. but i dont wana let the habitat sit there looking ugly! red petals is ****ing me and slowing MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE downnnnn...

maguar
11-05-13, 01:29 AM
Hello Everyone!! I'm soo addicted to this game!! Thank you so much for all the new updates!! I have a little request but more I guess of a boohoo. See, I had to take a short break around valentines day & missed the update and was hoping some how if it's not a hard thing to do to put it up in the App Store so it can be downloaded, have it & then reinstall the newest update. It sucks cuz I have been playing CS since it came out & due to a personal issue I couldn't avoid I missed it. :(.
Oh oh...Is there a way to delete friends? I have many but only half play anymore :(..... If anyone needs a new friend that is on all the time.... request add me.... Leekabean78

Happy gaming guys!!!

To delete neighbours go to your neighbour list, press the edit button. The visit button next to each neighbour will change to a remove one. Press this to remove neighbours. Make sure you go to the top of the list and press the done button to change the remove buttons back to visit ones.

Ps can't wait to see the update

katbtodd
11-05-13, 02:04 AM
Good moring from USA Maine. East coast where the sun shines first,,, it's 4 am here I couldn't wait to defeat the wicked queen. , now I'm making potions,,

journeysmom
11-05-13, 02:24 AM
In the OP, they said limited EDITIONS... Is that different than limited TIME quests? (I.e. Valentine EDITION, Halloween EDITION as opposed to the limited time quests)?

BTW, I am loving the new quests. I amine of the fortunate that got the bat in time, and now am scrambling to catch up on the Glimmegate and 'Griswhatever' quests.

katbtodd
11-05-13, 03:12 AM
In the OP, they said limited EDITIONS... Is that different than limited TIME quests? (I.e. Valentine EDITION, Halloween EDITION as opposed to the limited time quests)?

BTW, I am loving the new quests. I amine of the fortunate that got the bat in time, and now am scrambling to catch up on the Glimmegate and 'Griswhatever' quests.

Same here,,, hope I can get closed, hate to put it on hold again,,,

kmyfarmer
11-05-13, 04:19 AM
Good morning kmyfarmer Aggwynn. Looking forward to the preview! ����

kmyfarmer
11-05-13, 04:20 AM
Good morning kmyfarmer Aggwynn. Looking forward to the preview! ����

Oops i meant good morning from kmyfarmer,Aggwynn. Lol

marse66
11-05-13, 05:10 AM
Hope we get some expansions! Thank you for the updates

marse66
11-05-13, 05:11 AM
:cool:

my607
11-05-13, 06:09 AM
Please give us some expansions by the new building by the sea.

kooky panda
11-05-13, 06:21 AM
Good Morning!!!! A new day and wanting a little Preview!!!

jim23cash
11-05-13, 06:25 AM
I am also still waiting for an Alicorn, with 4 wings but no horn.
I also have another Dragon egg that was dropped, but have had no luck with getting the ember needed to hatch.
I don't mind time limits if there is a guarantee that it is possible within the time allotted. I often spend gold for things I want or need, but don't like being forced to spend gold because of a deadline.
I am looking forward to updates, and like many others, hope an expansion or two are included. I'm tired of my kingdom feeling cramped, and not being able to move things around because I don't have extra room.
Thanks!

mymummy789
11-05-13, 06:34 AM
I think I am still a couple of weeks behind with the updates, but that doesn't stop me wanting a sneaky peak at whats to come :D

my607
11-05-13, 06:57 AM
I'm always low on sap . Please let us have a workshop or something where we can get a lot of sap and mermaid scales. That would be great! Keep up the good work with the weekly updates.

onemansmiracle
11-05-13, 07:07 AM
Thx for those wonderful updates. Here is my contribution to the 10 pages, can't wait to see what's coming ;)

bobbo26
11-05-13, 07:11 AM
morning all! Cant wait for new preview!

I wonder why people are not guessing what it is this month.... I think it's a winter season edition that will be around until V-day edition comes again.... anyone got some good guesses of what this edition will be? Or what items you think will be in it?

onemansmiracle
11-05-13, 07:16 AM
11.11 is the Bachelor's Day,but I am not sure whether they have such tradition,nor do I know will they have it in this game.

jptheripper
11-05-13, 07:24 AM
We need another kitchen. Maybe a bakery? I spend so much time making flour and sugar.

bobbo26
11-05-13, 07:45 AM
They should let the windmills produce flour.... take 60 wool to make them.. should have a better use.

oliverrr11
11-05-13, 07:51 AM
They should let the windmills produce flour.... take 60 wool to make them.. should have a better use.

The windmills DO on occasion throw out a flour

bobbo26
11-05-13, 07:56 AM
wow I must have really bad luck never seen mine do that! lol

onemansmiracle
11-05-13, 08:15 AM
wow I must have really bad luck never seen mine do that! lol

I have 20 windmills, so I can tell you the chance that it produces flour is 1 in 5.

rosym47
11-05-13, 08:15 AM
OK I will start a guessing game - perhaps for Thanksgiving we will have red, white and blue. But please no more red petals until I get something that produces them. A Ponsetta would be nice then I could use it for Christmas too. Or a use for the big red ruby, or the other gem we don't use.
How about some new clothes, or a grape vine.
Roll up, roll up make a wish!

my607
11-05-13, 08:18 AM
Can we go past level 30? I have been on level 30 for so long and so have most players. I was thinking since its almost Christmas maybe some snow in the kingdom. That would be pretty. I would like to see some goals that reward you with gems too. That would be great because not everyone wants to buy gems with real money.

katbtodd
11-05-13, 08:26 AM
It's so sad seeing all the empty bat habitats ,,,

my607
11-05-13, 08:47 AM
Can you make it easier for players to get the horn and wing? I would like to have another Alicorn. Many players have 5 or more and then there's players with none or one Alicorn. I always end up getting scarecrow lots of them and fancy beams.

cloudsail
11-05-13, 09:03 AM
I have a tonne of overgrown benches. Please, no more benches.

DanitaDale
11-05-13, 09:15 AM
I have been playing since March. Have 4 Alicorn horns, but no wings �� Love the new goals!! We really need expansions though so buildings don't get crammed together. Thanks :)

kareichan
11-05-13, 09:16 AM
I like the idea of those who suggested a bakery for sugar and flour, I'd add chocolate, ice cream and syrup. The rest to the kitchen.

November updateeeeeeee~

spramon
11-05-13, 09:16 AM
HELLO AGGWYNN!!!!

I want a Christmas or a Thanksgiving Edition.

Luna48
11-05-13, 09:26 AM
Hello again Aggwynn. Doing my part to get to page 10 on this thread so we get a preview. I'll be glad to get any new edition Thus far they have all be great.

singulargirl
11-05-13, 09:44 AM
Or what items we may need to stock up on to get thru the challenges...Lots of coal for the Baron's stocking? Roast chickens, Prime cuts, cakes, pies & cobblers to give the worthy Knights a sumptuous holiday meal? Silver, glimmerdust and glue for holiday decorations? Jewels and gold nuggets for extravagant presents?
Perhaps we'll meet a new friend (or foe)...

cad33
11-05-13, 09:47 AM
Hope there will be plants for red petals in new update!

Thanks for your updates! As frustrating as it can sometimes be, they are GREATLY appreciated!!!
and yeah, some Deep Trees to go with the Deep Mines would be nice (that drop sap and red petals).

bobbo26
11-05-13, 09:49 AM
Please add a new item to game that gives sap... always low on sap!

tigarlilyvol
11-05-13, 09:55 AM
Or what items we may need to stock up on to get thru the challenges...Lots of coal for the Baron's stocking? Roast chickens, Prime cuts, cakes, pies & cobblers to give the worthy Knights a sumptuous holiday meal? Silver, glimmerdust and glue for holiday decorations? Jewels and gold nuggets for extravagant presents?
Perhaps we'll meet a new friend (or foe)...

Yes what a great idea holiday feast but the Baron and Queen G. Are not invited!

my607
11-05-13, 10:36 AM
Can you increase the limit on buildings and wall? That would be nice. A workshop that can craft a lot of things would be nice. For example, red petals, sap, mermaid scales and etc . Different variety of things.

my607
11-05-13, 10:48 AM
I think adding different things to gifting options would be nice. We still have those Valentines items for gifting. I don't think many people need those items. Also 3 gifts a day isn't enough for anyone.

rosym47
11-05-13, 11:07 AM
Sounds like we need a crafting garden or greenhouse, but we already have a conservatory so let's grow things in another building. Sappy plants, petals, fruit.
We could have Igor the mad gardener .......

maguar
11-05-13, 11:19 AM
Another day down; another day closer to update day. And even closer to preview day :)

Triple_K
11-05-13, 11:31 AM
If this thread reaches 10 pages, I'll post a preview of what's to come! You can post anything, a simple hello is fine =)

Ready... Go!
Hi Aggwynn, have a great day! :)

my607
I was thinking about gifting gems and of course TL will limit how many gems. It's just a thought and I know most players would like that.

Triple_K
Come on folks, post away. Faster it reaches 10 pages, the earlier we get a preview ;)

Triple_K
11-05-13, 11:32 AM
Yes I agree also we should get something that gives more sap.

Triple_K
11-05-13, 11:33 AM
We shouldn't have a limit on walls, they make pretty well for beautifying our kingdoms

my607
11-05-13, 11:34 AM
This might be dumb is it possible to change the avatars outfit. I'm tired of seeing her in the same clothes for about 2 years.

Triple_K
11-05-13, 11:35 AM
More expansions are always welcomed, so can we have a few more please ��

kradovcich
11-05-13, 11:36 AM
Ugh... Still waiting for my Adamant drop...

Triple_K
11-05-13, 11:36 AM
This might be dumb is it possible to change the avatars outfit. I'm tired of seeing her in the same clothes for about 2 years.

Yea that's a good idea. It would be nice to see them in different attire for different seasons.

Triple_K
11-05-13, 11:37 AM
Ugh... Still waiting for my Adamant drop...

Me too, hang in there.

meme1098
Well, we're almost there. Hoping for goals without random drops in addition to being time sensitive. Thanks TL

my607
I was thinking can Ivy or Thurston do something around the kingdom instead of walking around

my607
11-05-13, 11:39 AM
It would be great if they can all change their outfits. Same is always so boring.

meme1098
11-05-13, 11:39 AM
I think Thurston should help with monsters. Ivy could help in the potion shop.

Triple_K
11-05-13, 11:40 AM
I think it would be great if our taverns dropped sugar, that's such a pain in the tooth to make.

my607
11-05-13, 11:41 AM
I hope this weekly updates keeps up. I hate to go back to before update once a moth or more

my607
11-05-13, 11:43 AM
Maybe crafting time can be shorten especially like magic cement and other items.

my607
11-05-13, 11:45 AM
I don't like buildings costing a lot of gems. More gem goals would be nice.

Triple_K
11-05-13, 11:46 AM
Yayy we made it to 10 pages! :D

Triple_K
11-05-13, 11:47 AM
It really is fun with these weekly updates. Makes CS soo much more exciting and fun

my607
11-05-13, 11:49 AM
I think the bat needs to slow down. It makes me dizzy

my607
11-05-13, 11:50 AM
No limited time goals. Not everyone likes to pay for gems.

katbtodd
11-05-13, 11:53 AM
I think yu guys made it.. Now we just got to wait.. Until she posts,,, yes we get flour from wind mills may be sugar from markets thinking between trees,sir piggy and bat we got plenty of fruit drops

caiaxoxo
11-05-13, 01:04 PM
The new items like the scarecrow and gallows are locked under goal for me, is it still like that for everyone? Will I get a chance to buy/earn these items if I'm at level 26 and am far from having a fully expanded kingdom?

vednir
11-05-13, 01:09 PM
I expect Castle Story will be far more pay to play now that they have an established player base. Prepare to spend money.

katbtodd
11-05-13, 01:13 PM
I expect Castle Story will be far more pay to play now that they have an established player base. Prepare to spend money.

Where did you get that, I don't spend money I earn my gems

Aggwynn
11-05-13, 01:28 PM
Wow, that was fast. I should make it 20 pages next time ; )

As promised here is a sneak peak of what's coming for November.

To answer everyone's big question... for the holidays we are going to continue with Limited Time content. However, they will not all be like the Glimmerbat challenge.

Castloninian
11-05-13, 01:36 PM

To answer everyone's big question... for the holidays we are going to continue with Limited Time content. However, they will not all be like the Glimmerbat challenge.

A cow dressed up like a turkey?? Seems as if TL staff are high on Halloween sweets :-)

ghjvcucjb
11-05-13, 01:37 PM
Aww it's a baby cow that thinks its a cowboy turkey!

jimboser
11-05-13, 01:50 PM

Are these going to rely on random drops again? Any chance to sweeten the odds so we don't need to go through 6/7 adventures and still not get our item?

bowlfullofcherries
11-05-13, 02:29 PM
Someone commented on the spastic bat? Cuz it's true. He makes me more dizzy than the windmill.

Look! A species-confused cow! Or a cowboy rooster cow...? Lol. Looking forward to it! Reminds me of the Halloween edition of farm story 2.

my607
11-05-13, 04:46 PM
I thought there would be more pics of things. It's just a cow dressed up like a turkey.

Aggwynn
11-05-13, 04:56 PM
Ok, you asked for it =)

lmowa
11-05-13, 05:00 PM
Sooo frustrating, random drops. Had to spend gems to get the bat before time ran out, on my 6th or 7th adventure. Now currently stuck waiting for a diamond, potion, wing and Golden Fleece. Ho hum

bowlfullofcherries
11-05-13, 05:11 PM
I'm feeling the Thanksgiving theme. Gobble gobble.

Will it require another game update like Valentine's?

Aggwynn
11-05-13, 05:17 PM
Not at all =)

ghjvcucjb
11-05-13, 07:03 PM
He looks like Flash Gordon.

creolepraline
11-05-13, 07:23 PM
How cute is he?! Hmmm, me thinks we may get other animals dressed up and maybe a new pie recipe for the kitchen. I hope so. How can we have them be in costume and not have some extra pie?

CottageRose
11-05-13, 09:21 PM
I'm with Cottage Rose. The update has been a blast- I'm not suffering nearly as much as others but it's not easy, either. Space is the issue but isn't it always?

And I could have sworn I saw something in one of the threads about fairies.

Btw Cottage Rose, your kingdom is seriously one of my All Time Favorites. :)
Very kind of you to say so, and I always enjoy your visits. :)

My kingdom is pretty consistent, but there are minor changes from time to time. I truly am out of ideas for how to squeeze anything else in, without having to put something else in storage. I have few duplicate non-crafting/resource buildings, but I do miss having two libraries for my university area.

Castloninian
11-06-13, 01:35 AM
Very kind of you to say so, and I always enjoy your visits. :)

My kingdom is pretty consistent, but there are minor changes from time to time. I truly am out of ideas for how to squeeze anything else in, without having to put something else in storage. I have few duplicate non-crafting/resource buildings, but I do miss having two libraries for my university area.
Very curious as to your kingdom now CottageRose. Sent you a neighbour request, please let me have a look! I won't be offended if you delete me again. My kingdom is still one big mess because I haven't finished expanding by a long way.

freesiawoods
11-06-13, 01:52 AM
Ok they look like some of those confused creatures from Pet Shop Story that turned me off that game. Will we keep those in our kingdom all year round? How about a real turkey instead.

rosym47
11-06-13, 04:33 AM
Sir Piggy has just given me a big ruby. He's never done that before!
Now I am getting eager to know if there's any significance in that. How long do we have to wait to find out? I hope it's soon or November will feel like a very long month.

kimberly0822
11-06-13, 04:41 AM
Ok they look like some of those confused creatures from Pet Shop Story that turned me off that game. Will we keep those in our kingdom all year round? How about a real turkey instead.

I'm with freesiawoods...why dressed up. Halloween is over and a real turkey would be more appropriate for the holiday. Btw if these are timed, will I get a chance to even see them? I'm still trying to get thru the glimmer gate. I'm so far behind I don't even know what I've missed so far...random drops boo! How many adventures must I go on to get what I need to move on!

meme1098
11-06-13, 07:35 AM
I'm with freesiawoods...why dressed up. Halloween is over and a real turkey would be more appropriate for the holiday. Btw if these are timed, will I get a chance to even see them? I'm still trying to get thru the glimmer gate. I'm so far behind I don't even know what I've missed so far...random drops boo! How many adventures must I go on to get what I need to move on!
I'm behind to because of the darn hilt of darkness. :mad: I've sent my knights on the glimmer gate adventure so many times it's become beyond ridiculous. It shouldn't take months to just complete this one step in the goal line. Makes the game frustrating to say the least & it just becomes a bore doing the same thing for weeks on end without getting the desired result.
Another burning ember fiasco all over again.

katbtodd
11-06-13, 08:27 AM
Does this new up date require. The last quest to be finished before we can get to start it,,, I hope not,,, I'm still on oct 17 quest,,, and there are many more behind me,,, so please don't make it a requirement to have the glimmergate quest finished,

Queenofheartland
11-06-13, 09:05 AM
Hi TeamLava,

So I couldn't resist it, i finally bought Gems with real money to get the Glimmerbat habitat, So now waiting to collect wood so that I could collect my Bat soon........

XoXo
Heartsland

sweetiepiez100
11-06-13, 11:21 AM
Looking forward to more updates

BungoCook
11-06-13, 02:12 PM
Huh. I'm still waiting for the legendary scroll to drop from dark caves. Been on way over 8 adventures. Gave up counting and can't produce enough to make a feast each day. This is so long it's turning into another Alicorn fiasco. Love the new updates but please cut down random drops and ban the altogether from time limited quests.

eepopp
11-06-13, 03:45 PM

I'm curious whether the cow or sheep in turkey costumes will have different types of drops than the normal versions... It would be cool if they did because I would reduce the number of animals in my kingdom.

sukisquest
11-06-13, 04:03 PM
Hi, just wondered if level 30 is the maximum levels as I've been collecting blue stars for weeks and none of them registering in game. Also I've noticed other neighbours have pink trees and rainbows in thier kingdoms, how do you get these?
I've enjoyed all the quests even those with rare drops, thank you for the many hours of fun x

bowlfullofcherries
11-06-13, 05:16 PM
As of now level thirty is the highest level.

s350z
11-06-13, 06:13 PM
I'm stuck at the "Alergic to light" quest. Got 2 of the "Hilt of ligh" but no sign yet of the "Blade of light". Sent my lazy knights to Glimmergate adventures more than 5-6 times so far but no blade yet :confused: I wonder how many still times I have to do the adventure before I get the missing blade?!!!

On the other hand, can't wait to meet the new "Lost Identity-Animals" :cool:

my607
11-06-13, 07:29 PM
I hope there's an update tommorrow with several expansions. I am very crowded in my kingdom.

CottageRose
11-06-13, 07:38 PM
Very curious as to your kingdom now CottageRose. Sent you a neighbour request, please let me have a look! I won't be offended if you delete me again. My kingdom is still one big mess because I haven't finished expanding by a long way.
Visitors are always welcome. :D

Triple_K
11-06-13, 08:12 PM
Hi, just wondered if level 30 is the maximum levels as I've been collecting blue stars for weeks and none of them registering in game. Also I've noticed other neighbours have pink trees and rainbows in thier kingdoms, how do you get these?
I've enjoyed all the quests even those with rare drops, thank you for the many hours of fun x

The pink stuff is from a valentine edition that was released for valentine so it's no longer available, sorry.

jptheripper
11-06-13, 08:55 PM
bummer, i like castle story because its a bit of a more mature game. Better story, more complicated quests, more parts. The "kiddie" nature of this update is not what i had in mind

leekabean78
11-06-13, 10:27 PM
Hello team lava, as you can see the same way I did that the #1 complaint is "random drops" & some are just to few in between for a lot of your everyday players. I beg you to seriously consider this for many reasons. I am soooo guilty of spending money on gems just to complete a goal of things needed random drops just to speed things along & tired of waiting. I get you have this as your job & need to earn a living as well but I think it's starting to cross the greedy line. At least just give it a shot & make it like every other hit you get the main drop needed & see how much your revenue has dropped because I think you will find it won't be that much of a difference since lots of us also use gems just to speed it along anyway.

This is one of the #1 games in the market & I know you want to keep it that way & I also know it's impossible to make everyone happy. So please just change what most of us hate the most about this game. RANDOM DROPS!!! ( this is my all time favorite game!!)

katbtodd
11-07-13, 03:37 AM

Yes 30 is it for now

wedgegirl
11-07-13, 05:45 AM
I enjoy the quests, but I have been trying to obtain the Legendary Key Scroll for weeks, I know it says it takes a few adventures, but seriously how many is a few? I would rather it was you need to complete x number of adventures, beginning to wonder if the scroll is even there, has anyone found it, or are you all skipping that step with gems?

Castloninian
11-07-13, 07:03 AM
I enjoy the quests, but I have been trying to obtain the Legendary Key Scroll for weeks, I know it says it takes a few adventures, but seriously how many is a few? I would rather it was you need to complete x number of adventures, beginning to wonder if the scroll is even there, has anyone found it, or are you all skipping that step with gems?

I think it took me maybe 5 adventures to get the scroll. It's a pain when you're waiting for a random drop. Hope you get it soon.

wedgegirl
11-07-13, 08:00 AM
I think it took me maybe 5 adventures to get the scroll. It's a pain when you're waiting for a random drop. Hope you get it soon.

I think I've just sent my knights on their 10th attempt, I've also only found 4/10 Encyclopaedia Bestiary, but at least that doesn't require endless adventures.

Castloninian
11-07-13, 09:02 AM
I think I've just sent my knights on their 10th attempt, I've also only found 4/10 Encyclopaedia Bestiary, but at least that doesn't require endless adventures.

Oh what a pain. That's the adventure that requires lumin essence, isn't it? I find that the hardest adventure to craft for. The Bestiaries took me at least a month I think. I had 1 L5 and 2 L2 libraries but many days I got none.

cloudsail
11-07-13, 09:03 AM

We are at the same place :)

I don't like having duplicate royal buildings but built another library just for the encyclopedias, they seem to be a very rare drop. Also can't go on the dark caves adventure every day, would love to have another kitchen or the ability to queue up things like flour.

wedgegirl
11-07-13, 09:25 AM
We are at the same place :)

I don't like having duplicate royal buildings but built another library just for the encyclopedias, they seem to be a very rare drop. Also can't go on the dark caves adventure every day, would love to have another kitchen or the ability to queue up things like flour.

I have two Kitchens and the Queens Court and the Barracks for Adventures. I'm prepared to be patient with the Library drops for now....

jimboser
11-07-13, 11:43 AM
I built 4 libraries to help with such quests, first to get the books to upgrade my wizard schools, and another to get the beastiary. This helped greatly since those were rare drops.

mizarian
11-07-13, 01:01 PM
Someone commented on the spastic bat? Cuz it's true. He makes me more dizzy than the windmill.

Look! A species-confused cow! Or a cowboy rooster cow...? Lol. Looking forward to it! Reminds me of the Halloween edition of farm story 2.

Pls. A rifle for the bat. It's driving me mad!!! 💣💣💣💣 or some pills to calm it down💊💊💊💊

meme1098
11-07-13, 01:39 PM
Just got the new goal...but my libraries aren't ready yet for collection for that scroll. Did go chop a tree and got something new...fall leaves.

brandonu
11-07-13, 01:50 PM
Turkey Cow available in market for 60 gems.

PikaSquirrel
11-07-13, 02:12 PM
New update thread! :)
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61055-Castle-Story-11-07-2013-Update