PDA

View Full Version : Brand new id possible?

Kandykizzez
11-04-13, 09:31 AM
Please let me explain fully before you answer..

I presently have rs and bs on my ipsd and iphone ( shared id ), I wish to create a new id.

I can not find a way to log out so i can create a new ( brand new) one. I have tried uninstall re install but was not successful.

My daughter would like to play using my ipad as well as myself, i do not want her on my id.

Thank you

LalaSmooth
11-04-13, 11:53 AM
Afraid not. The only way you get a new ID is if you get a new device

sheloco
11-04-13, 12:05 PM
So, my question is this: Are the RS and BS game accounts linked strictly to the device and to the Storm8 ID/account? If two people in the same family want to play these games, and they each have their own device and their own Storm8 ID/accounts, but they use the same iTunes on one computer to synch their devices, are they still okay? Can they each play on their own accounts on their own devices? Thanks!

kooky panda
11-04-13, 12:13 PM
So, my question is this: Are the RS and BS game accounts linked strictly to the device and to the Storm8 ID/account? If two people in the same family want to play these games, and they each have their own device and their own Storm8 ID/accounts, but they use the same iTunes on one computer to synch their devices, are they still okay? Can they each play on their own accounts on their own devices? Thanks!

Yes you can each play your games on your own devices even if you share an itunes account.

sheloco
11-04-13, 12:20 PM
Cool! Thank you, Kooky! : )

Kandykizzez
11-04-13, 02:27 PM
Afraid not. The only way you get a new ID is if you get a new device

Well considering my iphone was over 600euros, i guess i will have to break her heart...really odd they do not allow for families to play

Thank you for assistance

kooky panda
11-04-13, 02:35 PM
Well considering my iphone was over 600euros, i guess i will have to break her heart...really odd they do not allow for families to play

Thank you for assistance

Before my niece could save up money for her itouch, I gave her my old iphone to use.
It did not have any 3G service, but she could play the games on wifi. She used that until she got her itouch, then she transferred her games over.

Kandykizzez
11-04-13, 03:00 PM
Would be great if i had an okd one, my old phone broke and the before that was not a smart phone...not sure yet what to do.

She wTches me play and really wants to play, i just do not want to share..i accidently use enough gems lol

kooky panda
11-04-13, 03:18 PM
Would be great if i had an okd one, my old phone broke and the before that was not a smart phone...not sure yet what to do.

She wTches me play and really wants to play, i just do not want to share..i accidently use enough gems lol
Yeah I did not want to share my games when my niece come over!

Check to see if maybe a friend or family member has an old phone that they are not using anymore.

TexasFarmerBarb
11-04-13, 04:10 PM
My daughter has an android tablet. She used to play RS but no longer and said I could have it, but there is nothing for her to put a password? How come?

kooky panda
11-04-13, 06:22 PM
My daughter has an android tablet. She used to play RS but no longer and said I could have it, but there is nothing for her to put a password? How come?
I am not sure what you are asking? You are taking over her game on the tablet or you want to transfer her game to your device?

TexasFarmerBarb
11-05-13, 03:35 AM
I am not sure what you are asking? You are taking over her game on the tablet or you want to transfer her game to your device?

Just wanted to log in and play - make it my second restaurant.

kooky panda
11-05-13, 06:04 AM

Just wanted to log in and play - make it my second restaurant.

See post 1 for steps on how to set a password.

[iOS] New Login feature in Restaurant Story! (login applies to all games) (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games))

Kandykizzez
11-05-13, 06:19 AM
Have you opened ingame faq ...there is a place in there to set password or change one if you want

Kandykizzez
11-05-13, 06:22 AM
Msybe it could be brought to team lavas attention? That a way to log out completely so family members can become addicted as well? I know ivy would want to spend her allowance on gems lol

Hint hint