PDA

View Full Version : jopboba ( joplin , bowie , baez depending on the game

jopboba
11-04-13, 12:32 AM
I can not send gift on restuarant or bakery or fashion can not tip on any game repeat always out of sync. One more day and I wilk delete all three games and telk everyone how bad all teamlava games are

carabellexo
11-04-13, 12:36 AM
I'm the same, won't let me gifts or tip either..

kooky panda
11-04-13, 06:08 AM
Sometimes there may be issues after a maintenance. Try restarting your device. If still issues, delete and redownload the game from the app store.
You will not lose your game progress.

rosewaterlily
11-04-13, 08:25 AM
I got five gifts from the same neighbor today and two gifts from another--so some people's gifts might seem like they're not going through but they really are.

sharpguy32
11-04-13, 10:13 PM
I got five gifts from the same neighbor today and two gifts from another--so some people's gifts might seem like they're not going through but they really are.

I suspect I might have sent out multiple gifts to neighbors yesterday as well. About 15 mins before maintenance, was trying to get my last minute gifts sent. With about 5 mins to spare, the last 3 people on my list would not disappear. Thought it was a fluke, so kept sending gifts, and it let me over and over. After 5th time, I figured someone was screwy and left it alone.

Might have something to do with Daylight Time ending in US. There servers might've automatically set the time back. Even though I heard that did that last week, I'm still suspicious that had something to do with it. Well if you got 5 gifts yesterday, then I suspect 3 of my neighbors were very happy :D