PDA

View Full Version : Attacks

pigout
11-03-13, 10:42 PM
Can anyone tell me why:
1). I keep losing in attacks even when I replay only 1percent damaged at end of battle. At what percent damage considered lose
2). I cannot seek revenge I tried so many different times and days still unable to revenge Even very old attacks
3) I get attacked immediately after I lose shield every time before I used to go for hours or days without shield and not attacked

Thank you

jacobvanbourne
11-05-13, 07:41 AM
1) 50% damage is considered a loss. The game has soma hackers in it. If someone gets less than 50% but they are still awarded crowns, read this page: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?60555-*****ing-in-Kingdom-Clash

2) Lot's of players stay online most of the day and are unavailable for attack when online. When they do go offline some level 60+ comes along, beats them and then they have a shield until they remove it. Revenges are VERY hard to actually revenge on, except for newer players and lower levels.

3) This is likely because you have more attractive resources or crowns than you had in the past which makes people want to attack you, and because FireMocha changed the matching system which widened the range of potential attacks and attackers. In the past you had very few options to attack, now there are more. So, you get attacked pretty quickly after going offline now.

pigout
11-05-13, 10:55 AM
Thank you very much now I understand why.

Sumercarefree
11-13-13, 11:43 PM
1) 50% damage is considered a loss. The game has soma hackers in it. If someone gets less than 50% but they are still awarded crowns, read this page: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?60555-*****ing-in-Kingdom-Clash

2) Lot's of players stay online most of the day and are unavailable for attack when online. When they do go offline some level 60+ comes along, beats them and then they have a shield until they remove it. Revenges are VERY hard to actually revenge on, except for newer players and lower levels.

3) This is likely because you have more attractive resources or crowns than you had in the past which makes people want to attack you, and because FireMocha changed the matching system which widened the range of potential attacks and attackers. In the past you had very few options to attack, now there are more. So, you get attacked pretty quickly after going offline now.

So none can be attacked when they are online ?
interesting.