PDA

View Full Version : Unable to login (no internet connection)

xulfer8
11-03-13, 10:06 PM
Hi all, been trying to login since yesterday evening. Noticed that there's server maintenance that should last a few hours, but up till right now, I"m still unable to login. It says I require an internet connection but I'm on my wifi already and other games / facebook are all loading fine. Anyone else facing this situation?

Thank you.

Sidni7
11-04-13, 01:07 AM
Me too! I can get into regular DS but Halloween edition hasn't worked since the scheduled maintenance. Did one of the UK servers die?

Sidni7
11-04-13, 01:16 AM
Just deleted the Halloween game, restarted my iPad, reinstalled the game from the app store and now it works.

Foobidoob
11-04-13, 01:18 AM
I've been unable to get back in, and it's now almost a full day on from this planned maintenance. I can get back in to other games, just not DS. I was close to completing the tasks to obtain a wraith dragon, I guess that's been a total waste of effort now. How come some people are back on, but not others?

[S8] Elsa
11-04-13, 12:03 PM
Just deleted the Halloween game, restarted my iPad, reinstalled the game from the app store and now it works.

As Sidni77 said, please reinstall your game to resolve this issue. Please note your game data is stored on our servers and will not be affected.

cedkugedchgd
11-04-13, 02:16 PM
As Sidni77 said, please reinstall your game to resolve this issue. Please note your game data is stored on our servers and will not be affected.

this becomes annoying. i have the same problem, it crashes every few seconds. then i reinstall the game and restart my device and it works again - for a few hours. then, again, the same problem...

tuskmage
11-04-13, 03:10 PM
Do we still having a maintenance going on? How come the game telling me I have no internet connection still?:confused:

katbtodd
11-04-13, 03:11 PM
I been able,to get,into,the game.. Right along.. Until tonight ,,, 5:10 pm EST can't get in ,,tells me I need intern I delete Halloween verion. Didn't help

CuddlyDragon
11-04-13, 03:14 PM
Hi everyone,

It appears a couple of our games (Dragon and FS2) are experiencing an issue. The team is aware and they are looking into this. Thank you for your patience. :)

tuskmage
11-04-13, 03:16 PM
Hi everyone,

It appears a couple of our games (Dragon and FS2) are experiencing an issue. The team is aware and they are looking into this. Thank you for your patience. :)

Thank you for letting us know :o

mamareader02
11-04-13, 03:21 PM
Hi everyone,

How long is this maintenance gonna last?(this time)

echo005
Not had any problems till fifteen minutes ago.its 10.15pm uk time and everything was fine since i managed to login yesterday dinnertime.it does it with tropics (been using that cos the crashing/lagging etc wasnt as bad) and halloween.no problems with any other TL games.basically reinstalling changes nothing and i cant do anything now

AnonymousNoOne
Oh no My dragons going to starve to death ; (
Please team lava save are dragons.

Also my game was crashing really bad at 3:00 pm EST today.

mamareader02
11-04-13, 03:25 PM
I also had no problems

tuskmage
11-04-13, 03:26 PM
Android still working fine ;) doesn't have the connection issue.

CuddlyDragon
11-04-13, 03:30 PM
The games should be back online.

Please let us know if any further problems come up :P

tuskmage
11-04-13, 03:32 PM

All good now. Just got back into the game.

CuddlyDragon
11-04-13, 03:32 PM
all good now. Just got back into the game.

yay! :D

AnonymousNoOne
11-04-13, 03:54 PM
Now my Dragon wont starve to death : ) Team lava saved the day!!!!

Ps. My Dragons said thank you.

LionsDragons
11-04-13, 08:23 PM

Hey,
My DS game did go back online when you said it should, but it's been slow when it needs to contact the server ever since. I've tried force closing the app and then rebooting my iPad but no help. Is there still an issue or s it just me?
Thanks!

Amaranta_Moony
11-05-13, 05:02 AM
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?60770-Scheduled-Maintenance-11-03-13/page9 - can you check this theme please? :с There still a lot of my friends who unable to login...

Selesta1001
11-05-13, 05:32 AM
Hello. I still got a trouble with Dragon story. The version of my game is Android Halloween - 1.0.7.6 My Android version is 4.1.2. I start to play and the pop up about internet connection is showing up in 2-3 min. I had restarted device, reinstalled game, cleared cash and nothing heplped. Please, help me. :( I don't want to lose my island

cquinn32
11-05-13, 06:09 AM
My game has also been a little slow and laggy for the last couple days. Playing on an iPad

mrarfan
11-05-13, 07:01 AM
Mine is working fine but it's slow!
The maintenance might broke the connection LOL

AnonymousNoOne
11-05-13, 08:48 AM
Mine is working fine but it's slow!
The maintenance might broke the connection LOL

Mine is running very slow and crashing on my island I can't go to any ones island or my game will crash.

I think the maintenance did mess something up.

Plz team lava take a look.

LionsDragons
11-05-13, 01:52 PM
Mine is running very slow and crashing on my island I can't go to any ones island or my game will crash.

I think the maintenance did mess something up.

Plz team lava take a look.

I think a lot of us are still running slowly. Very slowly. Can someone at least respond? Please.

aceblade
11-05-13, 03:11 PM
My game has also been a little slow and laggy for the last couple days. Playing on an iPad

Same issue with me, except I'm playing on iPhone.
I find it either gets stuck on the loading screen (with the fruitful chasing after the apple) or it will tell me I don't have an internet connection (which I obviously do)

belbar22
11-05-13, 03:31 PM
I am also having problems on my iPhone and 2 iPads. Took several attempts to send gifts and won't let me visit other islands as the no Internet screen comes up.

cquinn32
11-05-13, 04:17 PM
Yes for some reason I traveled to the article isles today and now I can't get back to my normal island!!! Just keeps telling me I have no connection.

mjauuuu
11-05-13, 04:27 PM
So freakin' annoying!!!! I can't compete in this darn tournament because of the game constantly saying I have no internet connection. It all started when TL did their maintenance... Did more harm than good it seems. ANNOYING! Fix this asap! Not a very smart move to release a new tournament while there are known issues regarding internet connection.

AnonymousNoOne
11-05-13, 04:50 PM
I can't do any thing on my game!! We are going need more time for tournament!!!!

I'm sending out an SOS to team lava

We need a mod or somebody to something plz.

mjauuuu
11-05-13, 05:02 PM
I can't do any thing on my game!! We are going need more time for tournament!!!!

I'm sending out an SOS to team lava

We need a mod or somebody to something plz.

Exactly! This internet issue is causing big troubles for us players now with the tourney!!

finnth12
11-05-13, 08:31 PM
Since Sunday, after the maintenance for day light saving, the game is running slow.

I played fine before Sunday, now visiting nbrs and putting dragons in den are SO VERY SLOW.

I play on iPad and latest DS version. What's wrong with this?

beckihinson
11-05-13, 10:41 PM
I'm having same problem. How did you fix it. My other games are working fine but not this one

Olena
11-06-13, 09:16 AM
Same here - game runs very (very!) slow that sometimes I'm losing connection. Same with 3G and WiFi connections on my both accounts - both iOS(iphone and ipad).
Visiting other players taking too much time - the islands taking more than 2 minutes to load! It's very annoying and unplesant .

jus7_me89
11-06-13, 09:30 AM
i had the SAME trouble ! there is another thread on this forum about this problem. i deleted my app and re-installed from app store. now it works much better.

mrarfan
11-06-13, 08:09 PM
I think it's working fine now! :D