PDA

View Full Version : Crowns lost before tourney..becoming a bad habit FM

heidisthebest
11-03-13, 09:42 PM

Attched are proofs FM. You aint going nowhere giving me reasons why i lose crowns before tourney ends. Attached are screenshots of status currently and before i lost the crowns. You will see here my battles won/ lost battles/ and crown count. Now, tourney about to end and i got ripped of crowns again. How shall you explain this? Nobody attacked me, check my account...no battles lost check my account...but i lost from 2192 to 2156????? Screenshot is clear...battle won and batles lost didnt change but i lost crowns???? I was supposed to be rank3???? 😡 PROOFS ARE CLEAR. WHERE DID MY CROWNS GO??? THIS HAPPENS TO ME EVERYTIME TOURNEY ABOUT TO END!!!!!

heidisthebest
11-03-13, 10:03 PM
I also attached the hacker Vincent Nano was the last person who attacked me and i also lost 30crowns in that hacking. So no way out FM.... I am ready for this event...i showed you proofs i kept on losing crowns with no reason. My status says it!!! I want my crowns back, back back, back!!!! You may have the gems i want my CROWNS��

heidisthebest
11-03-13, 10:40 PM
This is not a joke anymore. Have slept less trying to find good crowns, earn what? 6/7 crowns in a day? I am a business woman and I tend to make sure my clients are comfortable and gets good service. I am your client FM!!! Not a cent spender but bulk spender. I deserve attention kept on shouting for HELP and no one listens!!!! You have to learn to at least check it out! I spent so much miney, effort and health on this game. I need justice here.

Rheign
11-03-13, 10:42 PM
I believe so FM, too many bad things going on in this game....game hanged and have to uninstall, install again. It is unfair for someone who have that much interests and dedication in the game and got []!!! Not funny! Keep this going and no more buying ur gems from me!!!!

Rheign
11-03-13, 10:44 PM
We so deserve a fair chance!!!!!!! Fix what is needed to be fixed....not funny!!!

Rheign
11-03-13, 10:54 PM
AND WHAT's WITH THIS CHECK YOUR CONNECTION EVERY 30 MIN.....I HAVE TO RE-install and SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF BEING ATTACKED BY SOME OTHER GAMERS AND LOST BIG NUMBER OF CROWNS.....AND WHAT'S with OTHERS LOSING CROWNS! ARE THERE ANYMORE IRREGULARITIES U CAN't CONTAIN! FOR SOMEONE WHO NOT JUST PLAY BUT PATRONIZES THIS GAME!!!! WE DESERVE FAIR, FAIR, FAIR ATTENTION IN REGARDS TO THE MATTER!!!!!! GET IT FIXED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!

heidisthebest
11-03-13, 11:39 PM
AND WHAT's WITH THIS CHECK YOUR CONNECTION EVERY 30 MIN.....I HAVE TO RE-install and SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF BEING ATTACKED BY SOME OTHER GAMERS AND LOST BIG NUMBER OF CROWNS.....AND WHAT'S with OTHERS LOSING CROWNS! ARE THERE ANYMORE IRREGULARITIES U CAN't CONTAIN! FOR SOMEONE WHO NOT JUST PLAY BUT PATRONIZES THIS GAME!!!! WE DESERVE FAIR, FAIR, FAIR ATTENTION IN REGARDS TO THE MATTER!!!!!! GET IT FIXED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!

Doesnt matter anymore. i just QUIT the game. Visit my base ... Message for FM in there.

heidisthebest
11-03-13, 11:59 PM
Im giving away my crowns so lucky recipients ur welcome :p

deltaframe
11-04-13, 04:49 AM
try to pm frozen and see what he has to say. thanks for the gold though. i shall steal all and spend wisely :0

quitting won't fix the problem though. my base sometimes gets hacked and they steal 400k+ and crowns but i don't bother much. i just report them. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. no need to get worked up about it anymore.

heidisthebest
11-04-13, 09:10 AM
try to pm frozen and see what he has to say. thanks for the gold though. i shall steal all and spend wisely :0

quitting won't fix the problem though. my base sometimes gets hacked and they steal 400k+ and crowns but i don't bother much. i just report them. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. no need to get worked up about it anymore.

I tried sending PM messages to Frozen but he only replied once and that was a long time ago. He never gave me a concrete answer nor help i need. I know quitting the game sounds to childish but maybe its the only way to catch their attention. I make good income for FM...im totally on STRIKE! Let this be an eye opener for both sides player/admin. My bills just came this morning (statement of account) coz i use a DEBIT CARD, and from the moment I saw it made me think again...WHAT AM I DOING? WHY AM I WASTING ALL THESE MONEY FOR A GAME WHO DOES NOT GIVE MY MONEY A WORTH???? I want FM or any of the admin to come and talk to me and explain why this happen to my acct. It has become a habbit on FMs side.

jahil
11-04-13, 09:36 AM
I tried sending PM messages to Frozen but he only replied once and that was a long time ago. He never gave me a concrete answer nor help i need. I know quitting the game sounds to childish but maybe its the only way to catch their attention. I make good income for FM...im totally on STRIKE! Let this be an eye opener for both sides player/admin. My bills just came this morning (statement of account) coz i use a DEBIT CARD, and from the moment I saw it made me think again...WHAT AM I DOING? WHY AM I WASTING ALL THESE MONEY FOR A GAME WHO DOES NOT GIVE MY MONEY A WORTH???? I want FM or any of the admin to come and talk to me and explain why this happen to my acct. It has become a habbit on FMs side.

Good enough you have proof of what has happened, too many players have suspicions on what is really transpiring here... But one by one with these so called proofs, they get a clearer idea of the situation...

hopefully this does not fall on deaf ear as it always does, because we really want to hear an explanation from FM...

heidisthebest
11-04-13, 09:43 AM
Good enough you have proof of what has happened, too many players have suspicions on what is really transpiring here... But one by one with these so called proofs, they get a clearer idea of the situation...

hopefully this does not fall on deaf ear as it always does, because we really want to hear an explanation from FM...

Thanks jahil. I am so relieved that finally there is you who agrees with me. Yes, I was ready for this because I had a similar complaint last week but Frozen turtle said they cant do anything about it. So what i did I take screenshots everytime i win crowns and status change. So that FM will not have a hard time figuring out why my resources/crowns and gems getting lost. Now they cant say its because of sync or whatever reasons they say caused it. I think i did a very good job on the screen shots hahaha.

FrozenTurtle
11-04-13, 12:15 PM

Attched are proofs FM. You aint going nowhere giving me reasons why i lose crowns before tourney ends. Attached are screenshots of status currently and before i lost the crowns. You will see here my battles won/ lost battles/ and crown count. Now, tourney about to end and i got ripped of crowns again. How shall you explain this? Nobody attacked me, check my account...no battles lost check my account...but i lost from 2192 to 2156????? Screenshot is clear...battle won and batles lost didnt change but i lost crowns???? I was supposed to be rank3???? 😡 PROOFS ARE CLEAR. WHERE DID MY CROWNS GO??? THIS HAPPENS TO ME EVERYTIME TOURNEY ABOUT TO END!!!!!

When this happened, did your game crash during an attack? Or otherwise closing your game during an attack?

heidisthebest
11-04-13, 01:27 PM
When this happened, did your game crash during an attack? Or otherwise closing your game during an attack?

Nope Frozen. I logged off for a while and when i got back in crowns suddenly gone. I cant count how many times this thing happened but when it happens I report but reply says fm cant do anything about it. It just got into me frozen... So tired chasing fm to at least just be fair. Its not only crowns im losing, also on gems coz i spend gems to speed up regen, upgrades and all. Hope you can come up with something. You kniw what? If this things aint happening to me? I could have been ranked1.

deltaframe
11-05-13, 08:59 AM
i noticed you are back... glad everything is resolved, even if it isn't.

as for being ranked 1, that is actually hard considering you're not in a stable and competitive alliance because gemming troops to attack and staying online for a long period of time is not enough to be No.1 even if you don't lose at all. there are other factors involved as well which top players use to stay there or even better in "a very short period of time" they can jump with a whopping 300+ crowns difference from the other guy (hint hint).

Let's just say that once you go to the top 20, you pretty much see the same people, unlike when you are in the 400 crowns area. that's pretty advantageous I'd say if you know how to work around it.

speaking of which, i just saw a player with walls level 10 crawling in 300- crowns. lol what an ugly sight that was. i hope they will redesign them. walls level 7, 8 and 9 look much better.

heidisthebest
11-05-13, 12:13 PM
I still havent received any replies regarding this incident where in Vincent Nano of DUSK2 hacked me. Attached are screen shots wer he only got 3% and yet log says he won? Please dont make it too difficult for us. The purpose of the screenshot is for your engineering department to see easily what happened. Ive been waiting for days. And follow up to my other thread. Thanks.

jahil
11-05-13, 07:48 PM
I still havent received any replies regarding this incident where in Vincent Nano of DUSK2 hacked me. Attached are screen shots wer he only got 3% and yet log says he won? Please dont make it too difficult for us. The purpose of the screenshot is for your engineering department to see easily what happened. Ive been waiting for days. And follow up to my other thread. Thanks.

They have yet to find a solution for the hacking problem... I wonder what their priorities are$$$

jahil
11-05-13, 07:48 PM
They have yet to find a solution for the hacking problem... I wonder what their priorities are$$$

Sorry, i wonder what their priorities are??? There...

heidisthebest
11-06-13, 06:05 PM
Greeting Frozen and all! I would like to inform everyone that i received the crowns from the attack VINCENT NANO did. I was awarded 31 crowns back... I would like to follow up the lost crowns to. Just let me know why it keeps on happening and will I be able to get those crowns back too? Thank you for the support! Things getting better i hope.