PDA

View Full Version : Blue Flowers?

pipipooh1977
11-03-13, 07:47 PM
I have these blue flowers on my land, I can't clear them. I can highlight them, then the bucket shows up but it does nothing. What is to be done with these flowers?

[S8] Regina
11-04-13, 12:16 AM
The Flowers are decorations. The Bucket shows up to indicate that you can still collect from Animals, Trees, Herb Garden and Beehive. After collecting from the mentioned items, if the Bucket still shows up for the blue flowers, please let me know. Thanks!

pipipooh1977
11-04-13, 06:57 AM
Ok...thx. I highlighted the blue flowers again this morning after I collected from my trees & animals and no bucket appeared this time. So I guess the flowers are here to stay.

JumpingBerries12345
11-04-13, 09:28 AM
Why is the blue flowers red? I saw some blue ones, but mine blue flower is red.

LindaBLB
11-05-13, 08:41 AM
After messing around with the blue flowers for awhile, trying to figure out what to do with them, I did figure out that you can move them to the cellar. That at least gets them out of the way, if you want to build there.

kooky panda
11-05-13, 11:20 AM
Why is the blue flowers red? I saw some blue ones, but mine blue flower is red.
Mine are red too!

After messing around with the blue flowers for awhile, trying to figure out what to do with them, I did figure out that you can move them to the cellar. That at least gets them out of the way, if you want to build there.
Hey thanks for this!! I did store mine, then I took them out and placed them where I wanted them!

sweetypies97
11-05-13, 12:38 PM
I'm able to move mine around like all of the other trees and flowers. They're cute! I think they match the blue and white house really well.

minidemon88
11-06-13, 05:21 AM
Speaking of the blue flowers, you know I would really love to have more than 1 instead.

JumpingBerries12345
11-09-13, 10:40 PM
Mine are red too!

Lol! If they hav red flowers, it should be blue!

Im trying to get more blue flowers so i can put the butterfly garden with it. Where is more blue flowers?