PDA

View Full Version : Timed quest glitch

SyberiaWinx
11-03-13, 04:10 PM
This is a serious one, since I put a lot of money and effort into this series of quests, and in less than 23 hours, that isn't going to mean anything.

You know how you get those oven-specific quests, where they give you limited time to make the quickest thing, which then unlocks the next food item for that oven and another timed quest? Well, I was doing the one for the Spectral Oven. The game glitched and gave me the last two quests at the exact same time. The last cupcake takes twelve hours, and I had to make a lot of them, but couldn't unlock them until I spent days baking all the previous kind of cupcake. I wanted to report it, but I've yet to have a single report answered here, and the email support has yet to help me either. I put the time and effort in building and replacing all my ovens with Spectral ones to make it on time, but it was never happening. The hours of downtime earlier also worked against me.

This is ridiculously unfair, and I'd like this glitch fixed as soon as possible.

Azriemw3
11-03-13, 10:56 PM
Hope it fixed ....