PDA

View Full Version : Right to reply

vitriolicheart
11-03-13, 01:45 PM
Now I know freedom of speech doesn't apply on boards but closing my thread before I've had chance to respond is again lacking any kind of respect for your players. Moving on from that now.

So in reply to this thread
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?60804-Annnoyed-by-the-lack-of-warning-about-games-being-down
and your response.

Sometimes issues need to addressed quickly to avoid additional issues from occurring so this means there may not be time to give a month, week or even a few days advance notice..

That's not scheduled maintenance, that's emergency maintenance. That's different. That requires no notice to the players and I would not have complained. So now I've said my piece I'll shut up and let you all carry on making this fabulous game.

[S8] Elsa
11-04-13, 05:27 PM
Hi vitriolicheart. Thank you for your feedback. Your thread wasn't closed to prevent you from from replying. It was closed because it's one of many duplicate threads regarding maintenance. We do our best to inform players of maintenances before they happen. If you have any feedback regarding our daylight savings maintenance, please respond on the existing thread. Thanks!