PDA

View Full Version : Android/iOS

LightningThinderstien
11-03-13, 11:40 AM
I've noticed that iOS and Android versions are different, android doesn't have as many features.. is that something they're developing now? if so thanks, if not then i think that might be a good idea cause I've heard alot of complaints and honestly i can see.... I STILL LOVE THE GAME! :D

nmishii
11-03-13, 12:11 PM
Their words say they're working on parity for android, however their actions show they are not.

Lorgalis
11-03-13, 02:20 PM
Honestly, most of those iOS features are uninteresting to me. As long as Andro and iOS can have the same dragons, and those that are unavailable only because one did not install some older seasonal versions (referring to peacock on andro, which is only available to you when you had the spring edition 2013 installed previously). I really would have want that phoenix-dragon for example. One of those iOS-onlys I cannot understand why they are iOS only in the first place.

Until now they only state common place statements without time-frame. So nothing at all happens, at least until now. An that is quite a bit of time we are talking about now.

I am not interested in Battlegrounds, but in trading, crafting and the Ice-age dragons. Those features, besides an inventory, are all lacking in the Andro version. As a gold-player I have the right to know what they are doing with my $. That are common rights, all valid around the educated and civilized world, thus also in the US. Many of my andro-neighbors stopped playing, more then 50 percent right now.

kooky panda
11-03-13, 03:44 PM
I've noticed that iOS and Android versions are different, android doesn't have as many features.. is that something they're developing now? if so thanks, if not then i think that might be a good idea cause I've heard alot of complaints and honestly i can see.... I STILL LOVE THE GAME! :D

Thank you for your feedback.

Please share any questions or comments you have in Forum Disputes.
(http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes)
Please see Android Parity thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?53559-Feedback-Android-parity-discussion-Part-4&p=741356&viewfull=1#post741356) for more information.

Thanks!