PDA

View Full Version : Castle story is still down! Please fix it!!!

BadScooter_
11-03-13, 08:13 AM
teamlava, castle story

BadScooter_
11-03-13, 08:21 AM
hey teamlava,

after your "maintenance", castle story is still down! it's 6 hours now that i can't access the game!
and i'm not the only one, as you can see on the facebook page of castle story. man, the game worked before your "maintenance", and now it's always telling that i don't have internet access. but it's not true, because i can play pet shop story and fashion story from the same device. everybody else seem to have the same problem.

guys, it's sunday now, everybody has time to play and to purchase your gems. only that we can't. please FIX THE GAME!!!

vitriolicheart
11-03-13, 08:46 AM
I had to delete and reinstall my game after the maintenance. Try that and see if it helps.

Leire22
11-03-13, 08:48 AM
Its not just this game, also this forum is slw or cant even load.

jimboser
11-03-13, 08:59 AM
I had to delete and reinstall my game after the maintenance. Try that and see if it helps.

Restarting my iPad didn't help earlier, but deleting the game and reinstalling did, thanks. Wish I'd thought of that several hours ago.

I was hoping that maybe this maintenance would find the bat I never could, but alas, no.

Castloninian
11-03-13, 09:28 AM

Yep, I did the same earlier and that worked.

fino212
11-03-13, 09:30 AM
I've always been too scared to delete my game in case I can't get it back

Castloninian
11-03-13, 09:48 AM
I've always been too scared to delete my game in case I can't get it back
I know it's scary but it does work!

kooky panda
11-03-13, 09:55 AM
If you are still experiencing issues with the games, please post on the current thread
Scheduled Maintenance - 11/03/13 (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?60770-Scheduled-Maintenance-11-03-13)

Also try restarting your device, and also deleting and redownloading the game.