PDA

View Full Version : buildings and storage

Teetje42
11-03-13, 04:44 AM
Hi, i am level 28. New to this forum. I see buildings in other "kingdoms" and dont have them. And they are level 10 or so, ever lower. Building with big book for example. How do i get that and what is it for?. Also is there some sort off storage room, or can you only sell stuff you dont want. Love to hear.

Teetje42
11-03-13, 05:08 AM
Also the two buildings up the cliff to the higher area i dont have....what are they and how can i get them...

LionsDragons
11-03-13, 11:26 AM
Hi, i am level 28. New to this forum. I see buildings in other "kingdoms" and dont have them. And they are level 10 or so, ever lower. Building with big book for example. How do i get that and what is it for?. Also is there some sort off storage room, or can you only sell stuff you dont want. Love to hear.

Okay. Let's see if I can help. If you're asking if there's. way to put buildings in storage the answer is no. There is a Storage area but you can't put buildings in it. So be careful what you buy; buildings take p space and can't be returned.

The building with the book is a Spell Shop that allows you to craft dragons. It's mainly used together with the Trading Post. The Trading Post allows you to trade some dragons for gemstones. These gemstones can then be used to (eventually) craft the gemstone dragons. You can also craft dragons from items you win in the the battle arena, below. So, don't buy a spell shop if you don't have a trading post.

The two buildings you're referring to are the battle arena, available at level 30, and the blimp to the arctic isles, available at lvl 38

And i just realized..are you using an Android device by any chance?? I don't know how many of these things are avilable on Android.

Hope this helps!

Teetje42
11-03-13, 12:55 PM
Thank you for answers! I play on android device, i thought this game was for android? Now i am level 30 and i am starting to think i am not going to get those things available. Is it not important? I read about the farms also, on ipad they get 100 food where i only get 50....
Do i not need trading post and spell shop? Can i play on laptop with the same account and then do get those things? Is the battle arena not part of the game? I just breed dragons and thats it? Btw my storm id is Teetje42

doop01
11-03-13, 01:00 PM
I'm afraid that any buildings or deco that you see on other island that are not in your market are iOS only :(
Also, there is no storage for android. You will have to sell anything that you don't want.

kooky panda
11-03-13, 03:59 PM

Thank you for answers! I play on android device, i thought this game was for android? Now i am level 30 and i am starting to think i am not going to get those things available. Is it not important? I read about the farms also, on ipad they get 100 food where i only get 50....
Do i not need trading post and spell shop? Can i play on laptop with the same account and then do get those things? Is the battle arena not part of the game? I just breed dragons and thats it? Btw my storm id is Teetje42

I am sorry but the game is not available to play from a laptop or computer.
There are some features only offered to IOS devices at this time.

Please share any additional questions or comments you have in Forum Disputes.
(http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes)
Please see Android Parity thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?53559-Feedback-Android-parity-discussion-Part-4&p=741356&viewfull=1#post741356) for more information.

Thanks!