PDA

View Full Version : happens to everyone???

cutepandapikachu
11-03-13, 04:00 AM
I cant play and the game show me this : " the sistema is currently in maintenance and it Will be back in few minutes"

Just in few minutes? I read this post two hours ago!!!!

Alex7934
11-03-13, 04:05 AM
I have the same probleme (france )

Blinkie13
11-03-13, 04:07 AM
I have the Same problem

floozy8
11-03-13, 04:08 AM
I'm also experiencing the same problem. It started 2 hours ago. (Australia)

cutepandapikachu
11-03-13, 04:12 AM
maybe are solving the problems we have with the game or it's just a bug :eek:

cutepandapikachu
11-03-13, 04:15 AM
I can play no :D

cutepandapikachu
11-03-13, 04:16 AM
Now******

floozy8
11-03-13, 04:25 AM
I still can't ��now it says requires Internet connection ...but my Internet works

MamaBear2515
11-03-13, 04:27 AM
they are doing maintenance on all the games.

Snapenath
11-03-13, 04:27 AM
All my games are back except for farm story 2.
Is it the case for everyone!?

sand
11-03-13, 04:48 AM
Nope. I'm trying them all and only FarmStory2-H & CastleStory are loading for me.
CAN'T GET INTO KINGDOM CLASH. Maintenance is over, but I'm getting the "Internet connection" error message. My connection is fine; otherwise I couldn't type this!
If I get back on this game and find I've been raided, I'm gonna be hopping mad. I was training troops when maintenance began. ALL PLAYERS SHOULD REGAIN ACCESS AT THE SAME TIME!

mrarfan
11-03-13, 04:51 AM
Nope. I'm trying them all and only FarmStory2-H & CastleStory are loading for me.
CAN'T GET INTO KINGDOM CLASH. Maintenance is over, but I'm getting the "Internet connection" error message. My connection is fine; otherwise I couldn't type this!
If I get back on this game and find I've been raided, I'm gonna be hopping mad. I was training troops when maintenance began. ALL PLAYERS SHOULD REGAIN ACCESS AT THE SAME TIME!

It's fine for me :p

bia1979
11-03-13, 04:54 AM
I can get into everything except kingdom clash. Will be very peeved if I've been raided while you've allowed others in. How ridiculous on top of all the other issues we've had with this game. Seriously? What are you thinking?!

sand
11-03-13, 04:55 AM
It's fine for me :p

That's my point EXACTLY! Some players are allowed to log on and attack; others are still locked out. How is that fair in a global multiplayer attack-based game?

sand
11-03-13, 04:58 AM
I've shut down and relaunched the KC app several times. I've even rebooted my iPhone. I'M STILL LOCKED OUT WITH THE INTERNET CONNECTION MESSAGE.

floozy8
11-03-13, 05:12 AM
Hi sand same thing happened to me I had internet connection msg but hadnt installed the latest update yet. So I just updated and now it works for me.

likeyb
11-03-13, 05:15 AM
I will not be happy if others can play and raid my base while I can't get on. I've spent all day saving and staying online.

Blinkie13
11-03-13, 05:18 AM
Yes i tried farm story 2and this one works but the Halloween farm doesnot works

syllrag
11-03-13, 05:29 AM
Hi sand same thing happened to me I had internet connection msg but hadnt installed the latest update yet. So I just updated and now it works for me.

Nothing to do with updates. Two devices, one can log in and the other one cannot... And the one that can log in use an older version than the other that can't.

If this still happens in 19 hours, perhaps we could see surprises on the tournament result

sand
11-03-13, 05:46 AM

I just checked the App Store to see whether they released another version. Nope. We are still on version 1.3.1, which is what I've been using.

STILL LOCKED OUT. STILL TAPPING "TRY AGAIN." STILL WATCHING RED ARROWS FLY. STILL PYSSED OFF.
It's now nearly 2 hours since maintenance ended.

kng0722
11-03-13, 05:53 AM
I have the same problem with kingdom clash but not other games. I deleted and re-installed (icloud). It works now.

syllrag
11-03-13, 06:00 AM
nary's going down. perhaps she is one of those guys who can't log in...

liscke
11-03-13, 06:02 AM
I STILL cant get in either. The amount of issues in this game is almost comical now. Lets see if im still laughing if and when i get back in to see the damage from all the people raided me while im locked out

sand
11-03-13, 06:12 AM
I've been reluctant to reinstall because it usually takes so long. But having lost 2 hours of gameplay since they brought the servers back online, I may as well try that now. It really shouldn't be necessary to reinstall after they do a maintenance, but I can't get much more disgusted, so yeah, I've been watching the snail-speed blue slider for the past 10 minutes.

geegee7117
11-03-13, 07:30 PM
I was in the middle of a battle when the game went down for maintenance,,that was at 5am EST. It is now 9:30pm EST, and my game is still down (16 hrs). It says I need Internet connection, but my internet is working fine. Any idea what's going on?
Thanks