PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance

3Dolphin2013
11-03-13, 02:55 AM
Hey all,

I didn't know about the maintenance until I came here.
There should have been a pop up or something in the game to inform about the downtime.
I just started to cook new recipes and I like them finishing all at the same time etc. so I'm slightly annoyed now :(

I hope I didn't sound rude, if so it wasn't meant :)

sweetypies97
11-03-13, 03:02 AM
I would have appreciated a heads up too. I'm trying to load my train in Farm Story and I'll be really unhappy if it leaves on time.

dragonspearls
11-03-13, 03:18 AM
Geez, nothing like telling us ahead of time so we can plan. Not everyone reads the forums, and not everyone who does reads them daily or at the time when/after the notice was posted. Notice was posted in the evening and since I get up at o'dark thirty, my computer was already shut down as part of my "going to bed soon" routine. And when I do read the forums, it's during the morning, sometimes afternoons. I'm here earlier than typical trying to find out why I couldn't get into the games. Posting yesterday morning would have been the proper thing to do ... you know, that 24 hour (or thereabouts) notice thing so people can plan. I agree with 3Dolphin, a pop-up notice should have been put in every game. I didn't make it to the forums yesterday because of life (errands, making dog food, etc etc). I would have loved a pop-up notice. Definitely annoyed at this. I will not be a happy camper if any of my overnight stuff goes bad because I can't get into the games I play.

sweetypies97
11-03-13, 03:30 AM
It's been saying that it will be back "in a few minutes" for well over an hour.

laeanee13
11-03-13, 03:32 AM
Geez, nothing like telling us ahead of time so we can plan. Not everyone reads the forums, and not everyone who does reads them daily or at the time when/after the notice was posted. Notice was posted in the evening and since I get up at o'dark thirty, my computer was already shut down as part of my "going to bed soon" routine. And when I do read the forums, it's during the morning, sometimes afternoons. I'm here earlier than typical trying to find out why I couldn't get into the games. Posting yesterday morning would have been the proper thing to do ... you know, that 24 hour (or thereabouts) notice thing so people can plan. I agree with 3Dolphin, a pop-up notice should have been put in every game. I didn't make it to the forums yesterday because of life (errands, making dog food, etc etc). I would have loved a pop-up notice. Definitely annoyed at this. I will not be a happy camper if any of my overnight stuff goes bad because I can't get into the games I play.

Exactly!

sweetypies97
11-03-13, 03:33 AM
I just found the maintenance thread and it's locked so questions cant be asked.

Azriemw3
11-03-13, 03:42 AM
What was maintenance mean ...i hope my cake don't spoil I must be serve 1 hrs 30 minute from now

Azriemw3
11-03-13, 03:43 AM
Yeah same with me I cook cake only for 6hrs hope the maintenance not take too long

sweetypies97
11-03-13, 04:53 AM
Bakery and restaurant are back (farm story 2 is not) and my restaurant has 9 ovens with rotten food. Not happy.

dragonspearls
11-03-13, 05:11 AM
I was lucky and didn't lose anything except coin and food production in Pet Shop and Dragon. Still annoyed though, especially with losing the coins and food production in Dragon. Dang critters eat a LOT and it ain't cheap to feed them.

tennysonrobin
11-03-13, 05:45 AM
Oh last couple of hours I couldn't access all games, already forgot about the maintenance XD luckily I just lost all interest in cooking short time recipes so I only cooked 22 hour recipes in both RS and FS, and in BS I've not cooked anything for a day ;)

3Dolphin2013
11-03-13, 05:56 AM
Farm story 2 and Castle story still down. Hurry up please meh :(

kooky panda
11-03-13, 10:00 AM
If you are still experiencing issues with the games, please post on the current thread
Scheduled Maintenance - 11/03/13 (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?60770-Scheduled-Maintenance-11-03-13)

Also try restarting your device, and also deleting and redownloading the game.