PDA

View Full Version : how to find out when I started...

laeanee13
11-03-13, 02:28 AM
Hi, Sorry if there's an obvious answer to this; how do I figure out what month & year I started my bakery? I've changed phones so many times, (it's been a few years) so where would I look? Thanks. :)

Azriemw3
11-03-13, 03:44 AM
You can look at your profile and about me

Azriemw3
11-03-13, 03:47 AM
Up of this forum show you(laeanee13 Notifications My profile Settings Log Out) click laeanee13=> find buttom about me=> click it=>scroll down=> and it show join date

kooky panda
11-03-13, 10:11 AM
Hi, Sorry if there's an obvious answer to this; how do I figure out what month & year I started my bakery? I've changed phones so many times, (it's been a few years) so where would I look? Thanks. :)

I am not sure on android or kindle fire, but on IOS, you can check your iTunes account. There you will find a purchase history of all apps downloaded.
If you have not changed your iTunes account, you can scroll back through there to find the first time you downloaded bakery story.

laeanee13
11-03-13, 12:16 PM
Up of this forum show you(laeanee13 Notifications My profile Settings Log Out) click laeanee13=> find buttom about me=> click it=>scroll down=> and it show join date

Thanks, but that just shows when I joined the message board.

I play on Android. I joined when Google Play gave you the candy android, pink carasoul, gummy bear, etc. as an incentive to play, anyone remember when that was? Thanks.

nmishii
11-03-13, 12:48 PM
June 15, 2012

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?30325-Google-Play-Android-App-Promotion!&highlight=Robot