PDA

View Full Version : New Hack - Unable to attack (and new bug discovered as well)

Chianti
11-02-13, 09:51 PM
First of all, the new bug:

If you browse around for opponents while you have a shield up, as long as you dont attack, when you return to your base your shield is still in tact. This has always been the case, and should be the case. However, today, while browsing around with my shield up, my battery died. After coming back into the game, I noticed my shield was gone. I recreated this bug by doing the same thing (similar, rather). After my shield was up again, I went browsing around, and then hit the power button on my iPhone ... just to shut off the screen. I then went back into the game, and my shield was gone again.

The new hack doesn't allow you to attack the offending player. The background of their kingdom is blue, and after a second you are automatically bounced to the next opponent, and then another (it bounces you two opponents). I've attached screenshots. As you can see (if you download the pictures) the time the pictures were taken is different, so this wasn't just a random occurrence. It's continually happening. If this opponent appears as a match, you see the blue sky, and then are automatically directed to the next opponent, and a second later to a third.

So far I've only discovered this on two opponents:

Player: Follie Alliance: THE FALCON
Player: wracing Alliance Aus

However, I believe they are the same person, since you'll notice the configuration of their base is identical.

Pictures:

If you require the zip file for full resolution pictures, please let me know and I will email them.

Also, can you kindly give us an update on the 10 second warrior attack hack? I've lost well over 300 crowns and god knows how many resources to this exploit already. It's been around for over a month. What is taking so long?

syllrag
11-02-13, 11:38 PM
However, I believe they are the same person, since you'll notice the configuration of their base is identical.

Not only the buildings... the trees, bushes and rocks positions are identical twin...

More and more wtf every day... Bugs are released faster than additional features, getting worse instead of getting fixed. Hackers are our loyal neighbors, they are still around even after being reported for a week, using hacks which were known a month ago...

sand
11-03-13, 02:34 AM
I had several instances last night where the game skipped me past my target as described above. In neither case had I tapped the SKIP button. Each time, it's a base with a lot of loot, and the hop-skip-jump thing happens the instant I begin the attack or just as I'm about to deploy troops. Of course, after the jumps, I'm facing a base that's not worth the trouble.
At least 3 times last night I saw this. I have no screenshots since I had no reason to take a pic of a base I'm about to attack. I cannot recall whether there was a blue backdrop.

Azriemw3
11-03-13, 02:38 AM
This game look great ...but not for android user

Azriemw3
11-03-13, 02:43 AM
Now I see the kingdom clash for android...sorry

goddessnikole
11-03-13, 02:49 AM
Odd, I thought if you tried to revenge you didn't loose your shield if you attack however whenever I cycle through I loose a shield attack or not for battles.

heidisthebest
11-04-13, 09:36 AM
I dont know about FM, maybe they have a very good reason why they just sit there and watch us suffer. All this complains everyday and FM not being moved about it. I have my own company and 1 complain from a customer is a mortal sin...clients to me are preciuos....i take good care of them for they bring food on my dinner table. I dont think they are listening.

jahil
11-04-13, 09:49 AM
Well they are focussed on findings ways to force us to use gems for this game... It is very evident in the last update... And yes, no hack resolution, EVER!!!

FrozenTurtle
11-04-13, 11:46 AM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We resolved this and I've posted in another thread. It should be noted, the 2-3 opponents also had the blue screen in the background, but did not actually have any issue on their accounts.

Thanks for the updates, everyone! We took a look at the account and it should be fixed. As suspected, it appeared to be an issue on our end and nothing that the player actually did to cause this. As I mentioned before, please email us at support@firemocha.com to report any crown or resource losses. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention!

Regarding the bug you mention, it sounds like when you're disconnected from the game while viewing another player's base, it does not remove you from the "attacking" scenario. I'll check with the team and see if this is something they can change.

jacobvanbourne
11-05-13, 08:08 AM
Chianti & Frozen, the 'attack/shield bug' was a change with a recent update. A change I don't like as well.

In the past if you had a shield you could press attack, ignore the 'shield' warning, and browse for possible attacks without losing your shield as long as you hit home and didn't actually attack. This was absolutely necessary since most of the opponents were either Stormie or a giant base (at least at my level).

After a recent upgrade (the one that gave more attack options), once you chose to lose the shield you actually lost it, whether you attacked anyone or not. So in the past it was an actual attacked that caused you to lose the shield. Now just browsing for opponents removes the shield. It is likely that engineers changed it since the attack options were increased, but I preferred the old way, especially since so many attack options offer 0 crowns for high level players. I would come out of a shield for some crowns, which puts me back in the game. But now I often wait out the shield, which removes me from the game. If the engineers want more players in the game, let us browse freely and jump back in. Please ;-)

plby
11-06-13, 11:14 AM
Odd, I thought if you tried to revenge you didn't loose your shield if you attack however whenever I cycle through I loose a shield attack or not for battles.

Yes, for some of us this is and has always been the case, but evidently the shield rules aren't the same for all players.

Grog76
11-06-13, 03:43 PM
Chianti & Frozen, the 'attack/shield bug' was a change with a recent update. A change I don't like as well.

In the past if you had a shield you could press attack, ignore the 'shield' warning, and browse for possible attacks without losing your shield as long as you hit home and didn't actually attack. This was absolutely necessary since most of the opponents were either Stormie or a giant base (at least at my level).

After a recent upgrade (the one that gave more attack options), once you chose to lose the shield you actually lost it, whether you attacked anyone or not. So in the past it was an actual attacked that caused you to lose the shield. Now just browsing for opponents removes the shield. It is likely that engineers changed it since the attack options were increased, but I preferred the old way, especially since so many attack options offer 0 crowns for high level players. I would come out of a shield for some crowns, which puts me back in the game. But now I often wait out the shield, which removes me from the game. If the engineers want more players in the game, let us browse freely and jump back in. Please ;-)

Agree jvb. Why did this need to change? it was perfectly functional the way it was.

FrozenTurtle
11-06-13, 05:48 PM
Agree jvb. Why did this need to change? it was perfectly functional the way it was.

I'll check with the team about this change. Thanks for the feedback! :D

Chianti
11-06-13, 05:48 PM

Agreed. This change is obnoxious, as is the new matching system.

I, too, would cycle through opponents with my shield up - in hopes that I would find SOMEONE, ANYONE who would give me some crowns; even just 1 crown at this point (I'm currently over 2000 crowns). 99.99% of the time I would end up spending well over 100k in coins cycling through opponents only to be let down, since the game evidently thinks that giving me the option to attack a level 20 player with a 2000 crown and 5000 gem bounty is worth my time. It's simple economics. If your attack costs more than the bounty you're getting, THEN YOU DONT ATTACK.

Unfortunately, the matching system (more often than not) decides these low level players should be an attack option for me. So I'm down ANOTHER 1,500 coin, and still searching for someone who can give me some crowns.

As you said, and as I claimed above, its very rare for people our level to find an opponent that can give us crowns. The fact that simply browsing now drops your shield (as opposed to the way it used to be, where an attack dropped your shield) makes me not want to play this game. We've worked hard to get to the crown level we're at, and with all the hacks that are STILL unresolved, dropping your shield only to find that there are no opponents out there for you to fight means you're likely to lose even more crowns for nothing. We don't have all the time in the world to devote to this; it's just a game, after all.

I hope the developers get their senses back and revert the code. Your shield should only drop if you initiate an attack. Simply browsing is like sending a scout to report back to you; there is no reson your shield should drop for that. Additionally, the matching system needs to be heavily modified. With 2000 crowns and at my level, I should NEVER see a level 20 base.

Here's a simple solution for the time being; make every attack give you at LEAST 1 crown. Right now, if you win a defensive battle, you get 1 crown regardless, so why shouldn't it be the same on the offensive side????