PDA

View Full Version : Soon transferring from.Android to iOS

KeriBeri71
11-02-13, 09:01 PM
Ok I am THRILLED to be upgrading from a Samsung Stratosphere to an iphone5c!!!!! However it is my understanding that transferring my games other than DS (such as BS, RS,.FS) should be simple. but with android and iOS format being SO different in dragon story, do i end up losing ALL my progress in dragon? Im at level 110 and spent A LOT of time and money on DS over the past five years. can't anyone plz clear this up for me? Thx in advance!!

kooky panda
11-03-13, 04:33 PM
No, you will not lose any of your game progress when you transfer. :)

KeriBeri71
11-04-13, 03:47 PM
Thank you, i was pretty worried about this! Is it also true that I can easily transfer without going thru TL support? That would be GREAT cuz although y'all have a great support team, with your current volume it can take awhile! Thanks a bunch! :)

kooky panda
11-04-13, 03:51 PM
Yes you can transfer yourself without using support.

Make sure on your android phone that you have set a password for your storm ID. If you storm ID is Keriberi71, then your password is your forum password.

Then when you get your new phone, you can download a storm 8 game and transfer your games over.

See this thread for instructions.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489

(Do not set up a new storm ID on your Iphone.)

KeriBeri71
11-05-13, 09:25 AM
Wow, great information thanks SO much!!!! :-)

KeriBeri71
11-07-13, 09:36 AM
Ok need major help again. I got my phone but EVERY time I try the transfer thru a storm 8 app I get a message stating that "we are currently performing maintainance Please try again in a few minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience" I have not opened any tl games on my new device and I know for sure I'm using the right password. Thanks

kooky panda
11-07-13, 11:12 AM
Try a different storm 8 game.