PDA

View Full Version : Too fast with the finger on the newspaper!

decostop
11-02-13, 05:48 PM
I either ticked someone off who was trying to move a deed between their two farms, or I made someone very happy and wealthy. I've been watching the newspaper for parts and when the new page popped up I saw a deed! My finger, faster than my eyes/brain, or maybe it was the glass of wine, whichever.....but I just paid 1700 coins for one deed. OOPS! Good thing it's not real money or I'd be kicking myself! Even tho I am a little! LOL! I'll be more careful in the future.

journeysmom
11-02-13, 06:30 PM
LOL, I know I have overpaid for some things, but not sure it has ever been that bad!

yourstru
11-02-13, 10:08 PM
U must have purchased 1 for 175 or 10 for 1700, only 1 can be sold for 175 believe me I wish I could sell 1 deed for 1700

Rockinkitten
11-03-13, 01:55 AM
I think it's impossible to really overprice things in this game.

ginrae22
11-03-13, 02:11 AM
Yeah there's no way that you paid that much for one. They have a price cap on every item. Did you check your barn you've prbably got a lot more than 1 in there. But nicely done I've been scouring for days and haven't seen any ! I got lucky once with someone selling 5 but that's the most I've ever seen being sold.

crystalrayn3
11-03-13, 05:29 PM
I've been a little too fast on the draw while skimming the newspaper too. If I'm lucky its' an item I can resell & recoup my coins plus a profit LOL

Rockinkitten
11-04-13, 12:05 AM
My problem is that I'm too slow, often I hit something and I end up buying something I don't need because it's been bought and replaced before my eyes! This could be a connection problem maybe.

sunkalito
11-04-13, 04:25 AM
I've been a little too fast on the draw while skimming the newspaper too. If I'm lucky its' an item I can resell & recoup my coins plus a profit LOL

Yeah, same thing with me. XD i've purchased stuff i didn't want and then i always try to resell xD
Before i understood how selling/buying worked, i hardly ever sold anything on my stall and when i did, it was always under the market price. Always. I know, kinda silly. XD
Now i sell a lot more, and i've been selling about 30 to 50 coins under the max price (in most cases, at least). When i don't need to make money as fast i'll most likely sell things cheaper, because i know i love finding cheap stuff to buy.

So, as for the person who started the thread: most likely you bought 10 deeds, as the max price is 175 each.

But i once got 10 deeds for 350 (and some other awesome goodies real cheap)... I kinda felt bad, but on the other hand
a) i was trigger-happy and didn't even look at the ammount or price until after i'd tapped xD
b) i've been "robbed" of items i was going to buy from lovely neighbors before, so meh!