PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving & Christmas

Natasha_07
11-02-13, 03:56 PM
I wasn't around last year so would like to know those of you who were, what's the earliest we get Xmas decor ?
I am done with Halloween since way back yesterday... :D & I will like to start on the best holiday for me (Xmas) but I'm not sure if we will get Thanksgiving goals to wait or not. Right my bakery is decorated in fall like.

I appreciate any suggestions and answers. Thank you...

LalaSmooth
11-03-13, 02:00 AM
As I remember we got Christmas goals/decorations 2nd week of December. Here in the UK we don't celebrate thanksgiving

Brittany2417
11-04-13, 03:52 PM
Honestly sometimes it feels as if they only bring out the decor about 1-2 weeks in advance. Not much time at all to let us build up for the holiday.

KeriBeri71
11-05-13, 09:40 AM
Honestly sometimes it feels as if they only bring out the decor about 1-2 weeks in advance. Not much time at all to let us build up for the holiday.
I totally agree! Some of the coolest Halloween stuff (cemetary theme etc) came out VERY late THEN retro items from last year became available AFTER Halloween...go figure. but i was VERY satisfied w the Halloween stuff this year so Im holding on tight to gems hoping that Thanksgiving and Christmas are just as good! Happy baking! :-)

athyrmose
11-05-13, 11:41 AM
As I remember we got Christmas goals/decorations 2nd week of December. Here in the UK we don't celebrate thanksgiving

So does this mean that we won't get two new goal appliances until the beginning of December?