PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story 2: New Poll and Suggestion Thread 11-2-13

kooky panda
11-02-13, 02:31 PM
What items would you like to see come to your Farm?

You can vote only once, but you can pick more than one item.

You can also post suggestions for new items you would like to see. For example, what crops, trees, recipes, and decor would you like to have? Start thinking of winter holiday decorations!

Mylly2
11-02-13, 03:48 PM
Maybe the furniture workshop could make seasonal gifts as well as regular items. eg rocking horses, toy trains etc at Christmas.
Recipes we could have-Christmas pudding, candy canes and Brandy custard.

klengenhues
11-03-13, 12:42 AM
I would like to make some pasta ? or fishing seeshells ? thanks.

Rockinkitten
11-03-13, 01:54 AM
I would like to be able to make my shop items cheaper if they haven't sold after a while.

ginrae22
11-03-13, 02:19 AM
I so want reindeer ! And snow ... And Christmas trees. In my book you can't deck things out too big for Christmas ! Also some Christmas items would be nice like hot cocoa and turkey dinner... Mashed potatoes with gravy. Oh and that's a good idea about the shop. I would like the option to take back my item if it hasn't sold or sometimes I put something up for sale then I need that item for a delivery. Can't wait for the holidays !

sweetypies97
11-03-13, 02:35 AM
I would like the option to take something back from my shop rather than discarding it. Sometimes you don't know you'll need something for the train or plane and it would be good to get it back.

I would also like a real 'trade' system in addition to buying and selling.

Are we getting any of the items from the previous polls?

Azriemw3
11-03-13, 03:14 AM
Just voted reindeer and I don't play it

sunkalito
11-03-13, 05:43 AM
Reindeer!! But please make them affordable D:
I also like the horses, we could "sell" riding lessons I guess. :p
Hot beverages!! Obviously hot cocoa WOULD BE THA THANG.

As for crops: cinnamon would be a welcome new addition. We don't have any spices. Cinnamon could be used for certain cakes/sweets and for the hot cocoa.

Would the christmas tree be just a decor or would it be interactive? If it were interactive, we could maybe interact with it during the whole month of december? Maybe it could wield candy canes and some christmas decors for a chance to win a special christmas decor, like a giant snow-globe with falling snow, or simply item prizes (like 10 candy canes for 2 gems or 1 can of paint or shovels or something).

Because truth be told, the rates for certain items - nails, paint, old maps, deeds, shovels - is so darn low, we need any extra help we can get. It would be fun. :)

CatLadyy
11-04-13, 03:12 PM
Reindeer would be so fun! Maybe a toy workshop?? A new dog - a husky/sled dog.

magiv50
11-06-13, 12:09 AM
I would love to have horses, I would like a new dog and cat, I think they are a bit expensive though. 45000 coins is better and 50 gems. I would love to see lots more decorations too. I love the game! i spend way too much on it! Just rustle up a heap of new stuff to do and buy and i do it! Just please make them cheaper, and i would like to see something unlocked at each level. like a free upgrade for the silo or barn for example. .

magiv50
11-06-13, 12:18 AM
Snow men, elfs, ginger bread house, Ginger to grow, sled, Snow and lots of it! a glass house to grow winter crops in it. Gee there is so much! In Australia we grow rhubarb in winter, all green leafy veggies, Rhubarb and Apple pie, yum! May be we could start canning our apples for winter?? How about peach trees? we have no vines, how about Passionfruit?

magiv50
11-06-13, 12:20 AM
yeah i agree the drops have not been very good.

Rockinkitten
11-06-13, 01:00 AM
Sometimes when you level up you don't get anything new. I'd like a bit more song and dance please, as you progress it takes a lot of work to level up! I want prizes please!

sanya87
11-06-13, 03:05 AM
I would like to make the pancakes, we already have egss, milk and flour and we can combine them with the jelly we produce, chocolate... Some new crops and trees would be appreciated, like onion, eggplant, cucumber, maybe bananas or strawberrys?

thebutterdragon
11-06-13, 04:35 AM
Add the christmas tree. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!

minidemon88
11-06-13, 05:14 AM
Voted for Reindeer! Though I don't mind another Christmas tree, horses or any new appliance. But PLEASE let the prices be coin/gem reasonable instead.

bunny2889
11-06-13, 05:29 AM
Getting money for leveling up would be nice. Things are expensive in the game, which makes you have to work hard to pay for items, but just a little more monetary compensation would help!

Rockinkitten
11-06-13, 02:59 PM
A gem sale would be great! I've promised myself some gems when there's a sale on :)

PookieBear50
11-09-13, 04:55 PM
I'm new to this, so I apologize if I post incorrectly. I would like the "Sell Items" and "Inventory" menus to be subdivided the way the market menus were, with all the expansion materials in one menu and all the produce/products in another. I'd also like either for trees to produce fruit faster as maybe a level bonus (the Lemon trees take too long) or for the limit to be increased from 5 to, say, 10 trees. Also, perhaps one of the dairy products could be ice cream (if it isn't already--I'm only at level 27). Maybe cornmeal as an option (besides flour and sugar)? And if it doesn't already, perhaps the forge could MAKE some of the expansion items like screws, nails, etc.?

patisu
11-10-13, 06:47 AM
I'm new to this, so I apologize if I post incorrectly. I would like the "Sell Items" and "Inventory" menus to be subdivided the way the market menus were, with all the expansion materials in one menu and all the produce/products in another. I'd also like either for trees to produce fruit faster as maybe a level bonus (the Lemon trees take too long) or for the limit to be increased from 5 to, say, 10 trees. Also, perhaps one of the dairy products could be ice cream (if it isn't already--I'm only at level 27). Maybe cornmeal as an option (besides flour and sugar)? And if it doesn't already, perhaps the forge could MAKE some of the expansion items like screws, nails, etc.?

I second all of this! And level up bonuses! I love how this game took something good from each of their other games but did not emphasize the randomness of others (ie. Dragon Story, Castle Story). Pets being more reasonable would be nice too. Another breed of dog please!!! Bakery Story & Restaurant Story have some cuter dogs ;)

mamareader02
11-10-13, 07:36 AM
Glad we got tree that yields wood,but we can rarely use that feature as it needs saws

mamareader02
11-10-13, 07:38 AM
I second all of this! And level up bonuses! I love how this game took something good from each of their other games but did not emphasize the randomness of others (ie. Dragon Story, Castle Story). Pets being more reasonable would be nice too. Another breed of dog please!!! Bakery Story & Restaurant Story have some cuter dogs ;)

Oh yes,more breeds!(English bulldogs).if y'all put in English bullies,I would be FORCED to buy as many as were allowed!

saren47
11-10-13, 07:42 AM
Glad we got tree that yields wood,but we can rarely use that feature as it needs saws
Agree, need saws to cut trees. At the rate I get saws, I will be able to make 1 button in about 6 months.

mamareader02
11-10-13, 12:46 PM
Ability to make saws and/or better drop rate

PookieBear50
11-10-13, 01:59 PM

I apologize...I didn't know the forge already does make the screws, nails, etc. But if I may add to these, perhaps now that we can change the skins for the livestock, they could be made pasture/pen/coop specific instead of all encompassing--then we could have white sheep and black sheep, brown hens and white hens, etc. If they add horses, perhaps we could make two deliveries at once--one by plane, one by cart--with the plane being the first, and coming back quickly, while the cart takes longer. This way, if we have multiple orders, we could clear two deliveries and begin preparing for the next ones. Geese could be added--their feathers could be used to craft pillows and blankets and stuff. Maybe grapes to make grape juice (or wine, if they add a wine-press). And apple juice might be doable--I end up selling half my apple crop because I run out of space and there aren't enough deliveries for apples or apple pies. How about making chocolate milk? If they add strawberries, they could even make strawberry milk as well as strawberry jam, strawberry pies, etc.

Rockinkitten
11-10-13, 03:51 PM
The livestock skins *are* pen specific.

PookieBear50
11-10-13, 04:17 PM
The livestock skins *are* pen specific.

My apologies...I have been saving up for a Corgi, and have not purchased more than one pen of each livestock animal. In all the farms I visited with more than one pen of each, they have all been the same colors, so I had assumed it was for all. Again, I apologize.

JumpingBerries12345
11-10-13, 08:32 PM
Turkey pen with turkey!!!:)

JumpingBerries12345
11-10-13, 08:36 PM
A statue and cherries!! Oh and of course pumpkin. Pumpkin pie for thanksgiving!! Oh and we can collect feathers from turkey(see prev. post) I also want peacocks.

JumpingBerries12345
11-10-13, 08:37 PM
Wait turkey alredy mentioned! sorry:o!

farminginheels
11-10-13, 09:58 PM
Another game I play recently released an update where there's a way to amp up your chances of getting rare events to occur. It's partially done with coins and partially with the assistance of neighbours. If there was a way to increase our chances of receiving rare items from drops, it would be amazing. What if when visiting our neighbours farm we can "bless" their plane to make it more likely to get rare drops?

Rockinkitten
11-11-13, 12:29 AM
My apologies...I have been saving up for a Corgi, and have not purchased more than one pen of each livestock animal. In all the farms I visited with more than one pen of each, they have all been the same colors, so I had assumed it was for all. Again, I apologize.

Don't apologize! Check my farm ID rockinkitten and you'll see two colours chickens and cows :) Haven't changed pigs yet as I'm saving up for a jelly maker.

PookieBear50
11-11-13, 02:43 AM
I see! The variety does add to the overall appeal, doesn't it? Thank you for sharing with me.

PookieBear50
11-11-13, 10:22 PM
If, perchance, we happened to buy the Snoozing Bat before Halloween, it might be nice if they gave it something more to do than just hang there. Maybe once every 2-3 hours it could be awakened, and it could come back with something small for you--a nail, a screw, coins, maybe some paper (deed, title, etc.), or perhaps even a single fruit (extra lemons would always be welcome). That said, perhaps when the game releases the other collections (it looks like moles or rodents, and fish) they could re-release the bat or add some kind of other flying animal that could help you out, like a barn owl.

With the holidays coming up, perhaps some other new produce, like pumpkins. Then besides lemon tarts and apple pies, pumpkin pies can be made. And corn-on-the-cob could be done with corn and butter. Carrot juice, using carrots and honey...I'm only at level 27, are carrots used for anything else other than the stew? It seems to be the only crop that has only one use...everything else seems to have only one use...though perhaps apples are similarly limited in use?

PookieBear50
11-11-13, 10:23 PM
If, perchance, we happened to buy the Snoozing Bat before Halloween, it might be nice if they gave it something more to do than just hang there. Maybe once every 2-3 hours it could be awakened, and it could come back with something small for you--a nail, a screw, coins, maybe some paper (deed, title, etc.), or perhaps even a single fruit (extra lemons would always be welcome). That said, perhaps when the game releases the other collections (it looks like moles or rodents, and fish) they could re-release the bat or add some kind of other flying animal that could help you out, like a barn owl.

With the holidays coming up, perhaps some other new produce, like pumpkins. Then besides lemon tarts and apple pies, pumpkin pies can be made. And corn-on-the-cob could be done with corn and butter. Carrot juice, using carrots and honey...I'm only at level 27, are carrots used for anything else other than the stew? It seems to be the only crop that has only one use...everything else seems to have only one use...though perhaps apples are similarly limited in use?

Sorry, meant to say everything else seems to have MORE than one use.

sanya87
11-12-13, 02:21 AM
I am level 35 and i use carrots for stew, veggie juice and salad. Apples for pies, veggie juice and apple butter. So its ok, but oranges have less use then those, only for chocolate and juice, maybe some fruit salad could be added, or a cake? I would like to craft more things in the bakery and jelly maker :)

magickah
11-13-13, 11:12 AM
I think horses would be great but I'm not sure what they could do for us in the game. I would also like to see more pets that don't cost gems or so much in gems. It takes me quite awhile to earn them, then I have been using them on tools because those are no where around. Maybe put the animals in holiday wear? Something fun. Oh and making it snow would be awesome!!

magickah
11-13-13, 11:14 AM
Those are all awesome ideas!!

Valentina1986tina
11-13-13, 12:02 PM
yes take back your shop items low it or high the price...

Valentina1986tina
11-13-13, 12:03 PM
Sorry 4 double post but the snow and christmas tree will be cool...but i thing the snow will slow down fps...or not :P

farminginheels
11-14-13, 10:33 AM
Maybe we could get some use out of the tree house rather than it just sitting there. Maybe it could be spot where you hide your precious rare trading items and only your neighbours and/or invited people can come in and trade. It would minimize the risk of losing a covetable item such as an old map.

I know m reaching but a girl can dream.

journeysmom
11-14-13, 10:45 AM
I would like to see the price cap raised on the hard to find items, like shovels, axes, saws etc. Inwould be more inclined to sell them if the cap were raised, and I could make more money on them

Green400
11-14-13, 11:54 AM
I would love anything that is put out, but the problem is that it is to expensive to buy for the money we receive on delivery. I loved it when they had 2 for 1 fishing this last weekend. It would be great if they would increase the delivery amounts. It is better to sell it and get money that way, but then I won't have any deliveries. I also wish that I could see items being sold by item instead of going to each neighbor, or at least visit them after I know who has what to sell. Time constraint.

Danthrax85
11-15-13, 01:12 PM
I'd like to see a detailed history report of my relationship with my neighbors.
I want to know how often they buy from me, how often I buy from them, and how often we visit each other. That way I could make sure I'm visiting everyone frequently enough, and also figure out which neighbors I should remove when my list gets full.
I don't want inactive and/or selfish neighbors.

toto421
11-15-13, 03:54 PM
What I would love to see is Farm Story 2 on Android!!!

PookieBear50
11-15-13, 09:08 PM
What I think I'd like is the ability to know who purchased my goods from my Side Shop so I could return the visit (and maybe buy from them). Also, does the juicer ever get around to making orange juice? And does it ever make orange marmalade in the jelly maker? If not, those might be good things to add.

Buttercup0001
11-16-13, 06:52 PM
I would like to see more crops. Garlic could be grown then made into garlic bread as we already have bread. Onions for onion rings which could be fried in the fryer. Lettuce for salads. Could we have more variety in the fish pond. Being an Aussie, prawns/shrimps would be great and maybe crabs.
Plum trees coukd be added. I do like the suggestion of coffee/hot beverage maker. Hope this helps.:D

Buttercup0001
11-16-13, 06:54 PM
I would like to see more crops. Garlic could be grown then made into garlic bread as we already have bread. Onions for onion rings which could be fried in the fryer. Lettuce for salads. Could we have more variety in the fish pond. Being an Aussie, prawns/shrimps would be great and maybe crabs.
Plum trees coukd be added. I do like the suggestion of coffee/hot beverage maker. Hope this helps.:D

mathstagelover
11-17-13, 06:09 AM
Maybe we could get some use out of the tree house rather than it just sitting there. Maybe it could be spot where you hide your precious rare trading items and only your neighbours and/or invited people can come in and trade. It would minimize the risk of losing a covetable item such as an old map.

I know m reaching but a girl can dream.

I like this idea. Maybe it could be a second shop, and only neighbors can visit it. I know sometimes I set up trades for a neighbor that desperately needs something, put it at a low price, and then someone I don't know comes in and takes it before my neighbor can.

If TL doesn't like this idea, it would still be nice to have my tree house not just sit there. Maybe by clicking on it you can view all the things your crafting instead of having to click on every single one to see? I know when there are big farms its really hard to keep track of everything your building is making.

mathstagelover
11-17-13, 06:14 AM
What I think I'd like is the ability to know who purchased my goods from my Side Shop so I could return the visit (and maybe buy from them).

I also like this idea. I'm someone who likes returning favors (like if someone visits me, I visit back). It might also be interesting to see if you get the same buyers, or the aridity of buyers (levels). Ok, maybe I'm being a little to nerdy on the last sentence, but still ��

Maybe TL could make this happen by letting us click the icon of the person who bought it before we click "Collect". The icon would take us to their farm.

PookieBear50
11-17-13, 01:08 PM
One thing I'd really like is if the game asks us if we want to use gems for anything. That way there wouldn't be any accidental purchases/speed-ups when we're trying to tap somewhere else.

tankerslacers
11-17-13, 04:59 PM
Yes, a confirm button on using gems would be nice. I don't think any TL games have a confirm button.

I don't think this is what Kooky is looking for, but I would LOVE to see the quantity of items you have in your barn to show when you select a crafting building, just like the quantity of crops in your silo shows when you click on a plot. For example, if you clicked on the pizza oven and you see your opens of what to craft, the pizza icons would show how many are currently in your inventory. This would be AWESOME!

mathstagelover
11-17-13, 09:08 PM
I would like the option to take something back from my shop rather than discarding it. Sometimes you don't know you'll need something for the train or plane and it would be good to get it back.

I would LOVE for this to be possible. Like sweetypies97 said, sometimes I have a bunch of something sell it, and then it shows up on the plane or train!

If TL doesn't want us to be able to take back items, at least have a time limit before we can take them back. Like if we sell something and take it back within 4 (ideally 8, but I might be reaching too far) hours, it won't be discarded.

jaesha
11-18-13, 11:37 PM
Great idea. This may have already been mentioned, as I didn't read from beginning, but I'd like to see several options for the market. If items didn't sale w/i say 72 hours we could have an option to discard, re-price, or return them to inventory. Re-pricing could be done sooner than 72 hours with the use of gems. (It is what it is. TL may not make these options if there's zero opportunity for profit.) Return to inventory would have an immediate retraction available for the first 2-4 hours for accidental or emergency use, after that we wait the remaining time to have that option available again.

Echoing what's probably been said many times, we desperately need a confirm button. The touch screens are super sensitive in this game, not sure why, but more than others I've played, DS and CS, and I often buy unwanted items or speed up something while simply trying to free up a finished item. Lost 10 gems tonight doing that. IMHO that pop up to use gems to speed craft items is tricked out so we may tap it too easily. It was probably intended for ease of use, but it's a gem trap and should be fixed or at least modified. It makes people want to play the game less and spend less money in the game if it's basically taken away too easily all the time.

Buggi79
11-20-13, 06:03 AM
I don't really buy decorations, far to expensive. Something crafty would be nice. Don't need another crop, have plenty of those and not many plots.

PookieBear50
11-20-13, 09:44 AM
Perhaps, most beneficial all around, we have the option to cancel items in a queue in case we need the materials for something else (or made a mistake). For example, if we have 1 orange chocolate in progress and another waiting, we could cancel the second one if we need to make dark chocolate instead, etc.

Rockinkitten
11-20-13, 12:50 PM
Great idea Pookie! I have wished for that many times!

I'd love some more plots too.

PookieBear50
11-20-13, 11:04 PM
I'm sorry to keep flooding this thread...but perhaps a change could be made when viewing deliveries? Rather than selecting a delivery and tapping the "X" to discard it, perhaps we could drag it to a trash can instead. I've been foolish enough to tap the "X" when I wanted to send out a delivery, or when I wanted to close out that menu and go back to the farm. If we dragged it, like we drag the bucket and the scythe around, it would at least help me avoid discarding the orders I want to send out.

pa_thomp
11-21-13, 07:06 PM
A confirm button is desperately needed for spending gems. So many times I've looked down and all my gems are gone, no idea what I spent them on.

sunkalito
11-22-13, 01:04 AM
WE NEED MORE LEMONS. Or at least they need to have their wield time reduced. 20 hours is rediculous, why not 13 or so, that we can least get a shot at harvesting them twice in the same day? also, I have a surplus of wool but never enough bacon. Wish we either had a other craft store or at least something else to spend the wool on.

Rockinkitten
11-22-13, 03:04 PM
Candles need wool. I never have enough. We need lemons for various items and I never have enough of those either! And I'd like a shorter time on my beloved herb garden.

sweetypies97
11-23-13, 02:02 PM
Is there a way that we can click on butterflies when we're visiting a neighbour? Not so that they miss out, but as a bonus? That would be fun.

Rockinkitten
11-24-13, 01:24 AM
I wish there wasn't a time limit on butterflies. So often I see them just after I've clicked on my shop or delivery depot and I quickly try to close so I can get my butterflies but with the shop etc response being so slow they're gone by the time I get there.

mathstagelover
11-25-13, 08:59 AM

I would LOVE for this to be possible. Like sweetypies97 said, sometimes I have a bunch of something sell it, and then it shows up on the plane or train!

If TL doesn't want us to be able to take back items, at least have a time limit before we can take them back. Like if we sell something and take it back within 4 (ideally 8, but I might be reaching too far) hours, it won't be discarded.

Great idea. This may have already been mentioned, as I didn't read from beginning, but I'd like to see several options for the market. If items didn't sale w/i say 72 hours we could have an option to discard, re-price, or return them to inventory. Re-pricing could be done sooner than 72 hours with the use of gems. (It is what it is. TL may not make these options if there's zero opportunity for profit.) Return to inventory would have an immediate retraction available for the first 2-4 hours for accidental or emergency use, after that we wait the remaining time to have that option available again.

I think the use of gems to re-price is a little too far. What about something like paint to "paint over your previous price". Or simply be able to click it within 24 hours. If TL wanted to get gems into the picture, maybe we can re-price anytime after 24 hours with 5 gems.

I think the return to inventory should be available within 9 hours. 2-4 just seems to short to me. Like sweetypies97 said, sometimes you sell something and then need it for the next delivery. If you sold something right before leaving for work for 8 hours, then came back and find you need it for a delivery, you still have a chance to take it back.

Rockinkitten
11-25-13, 03:18 PM
I'd like to just be able to have a half price sale! Maybe once Every 10 hrs like the shop promotion? I've worked out how to price everything so it'll sell, but if something stays in my shop too long I'll use promotion and it'll sell then.

PookieBear50
11-26-13, 02:13 AM
Maybe each farm could have an icon, like maybe a truck, that leads to a Farmer's Market where, rather than buying from neighbors or the newspaper, we can post what we want/need and leave behind what we're willing to trade for it. Like, for example, 8 cornbread for 1 bass, or 3 butter for 1 lemon tart. This would free up some space in our barns and silos, it could make it easier for us to meet our plane and/or train delivery requirements, and it could even allow neighbors to "specialize" in what they focus on producing: for example, Farmer John might raise a lot of potatoes and produce a lot of french fries and baked potatoes while Farmer Mary focuses on growing lots of wheat and making lots of flour and biscuits and fried eggs, and Farmer Dan might be producing a lot of livestock feed, and the three of them can trade off back and forth to meet their needs in whatever they can't make enough of.

PookieBear50
11-27-13, 01:46 AM
The stream running through the center of the farm is aesthetically pleasing, but how about if--on an entirely random basis--a bundle floats downstream and ends up on the shore behind the Order Warehouse? It could contain practically anything, like a couple of gems, a bunch of coins, some crops, maybe even some finished goods. Or, alternately, you might (if you have space) find a pet or livestock animal who was washed downstream and has decided to take up residence at your farm (of course this would be limited by available space in the pens or if you don't have the maximum number of dogs or cats).

mamareader02
11-27-13, 08:53 AM
The stream running through the center of the farm is aesthetically pleasing, but how about if--on an entirely random basis--a bundle floats downstream and ends up on the shore behind the Order Warehouse? It could contain practically anything, like a couple of gems, a bunch of coins, some crops, maybe even some finished goods. Or, alternately, you might (if you have space) find a pet or livestock animal who was washed downstream and has decided to take up residence at your farm (of course this would be limited by available space in the pens or if you don't have the maximum number of dogs or cats).
What a great idea,but I don't think TL will go for that idea.i love the idea that the stream could have a purpose!

PookieBear50
11-27-13, 12:35 PM
What a great idea,but I don't think TL will go for that idea.i love the idea that the stream could have a purpose!

Okay, then how about a waterwheel that can be purchased and placed on a bit of unexpandable area? I'd suggest using it as a mill, except we have the windmill already, so how about instead it be used to cut short the growing time (by theoretically improving irrigation throughout the farm)? And we can maybe get 1 upgrade later on to include fertilizer to further shorten growing time. We'd end up with some crops sprouting up almost instanteously (and probably just sit on their plots for a while because we'd fill up the silo too quickly) but we'd be able to get two harvests of lemons a day instead of one. Naturally, this would be frighteningly expensive to purchase, like maybe 150,000 coins each time...

sweetypies97
11-29-13, 04:58 AM
Chocolate chip cookies at the bakery - flour, sugar, dark chocolate and eggs.

mathstagelover
11-30-13, 07:41 AM
Maybe each farm could have an icon, like maybe a truck, that leads to a Farmer's Market where, rather than buying from neighbors or the newspaper, we can post what we want/need and leave behind what we're willing to trade for it. Like, for example, 8 cornbread for 1 bass, or 3 butter for 1 lemon tart. This would free up some space in our barns and silos, it could make it easier for us to meet our plane and/or train delivery requirements, and it could even allow neighbors to "specialize" in what they focus on producing: for example, Farmer John might raise a lot of potatoes and produce a lot of french fries and baked potatoes while Farmer Mary focuses on growing lots of wheat and making lots of flour and biscuits and fried eggs, and Farmer Dan might be producing a lot of livestock feed, and the three of them can trade off back and forth to meet their needs in whatever they can't make enough of.

Ok you lost me. You have an icon, and that helps you trade? How does that work? Also, first of all, I already have 4 neighbors who I trade with daily. I give them something for price x and they give something for price x. Then I could give another neighbor something for price z and they give something for price z. Second, don't we already have icons? And third, why would we need this? What does it bring to the game besides a big hassle for TeamLava?

mathstagelover
11-30-13, 11:13 AM
I'd like to just be able to have a half price sale! Maybe once Every 10 hrs like the shop promotion? I've worked out how to price everything so it'll sell, but if something stays in my shop too long I'll use promotion and it'll sell then.

I can see this working. Although, I know I don't mind when goods are in my shop too long, I can see some people getting frustrated with that. Maybe there could be a little checkbox in the corner asking whether you want to be part of the half price sale.

PookieBear50
11-30-13, 03:42 PM
Ok you lost me. You have an icon, and that helps you trade? How does that work? Also, first of all, I already have 4 neighbors who I trade with daily. I give them something for price x and they give something for price x. Then I could give another neighbor something for price z and they give something for price z. Second, don't we already have icons? And third, why would we need this? What does it bring to the game besides a big hassle for TeamLava?

By "icon" I meant something that would open up another menu, like the Newsstand or the Side Shop. And what it might assist us in doing is helping us to collect what we need from those who have it, who might in turn need something that we ourselves have a surplus of--this, rather than repeatedly checking the Newsstand in hopes that someone might put up those elusive items at the right time, or scrolling through our neighbors, or visiting random members of the community on the chance that one of them has what we need. This would also be more of a "trade" than what we do through the Newsstand or the Side Shop, which is actually buying the items.

As far as the trading with neighbors regularly goes, how exactly do you do that? I was under the impression that anything placed in your Side Shop was available to anyone who happened to pass by, so there would be no guarantees that the person you intended it for would receive it.

chezdubois622
12-01-13, 04:19 PM
Gingerbread man cookies made in the bakery. Then with the cookies, whipped cream and chocolate bar, we can make a gingerbread house to sell!

JumpingBerries12345
12-01-13, 08:34 PM
Woot! Today I got one old map, 3 land deeds, 4 land thingie with clipboard and..........A SHOVEL!!! OMG THX TL! Also yesterday I got 4 land deeds, 3 bricks, nail.

I want chocolate milk from the dairy!

katbtodd
12-03-13, 11:05 AM
I want a way to make our on lumber,,, we have the trees but only get logs,,,, then make them into buttons or a necklace,,, we can't we make lumber I finally got the forge,.. And I need lumber to make stuff,,, had it since Black Friday and can't use it so people,don't buy the forge .., it's useless with out lumber ,,

mathstagelover
12-03-13, 04:45 PM
As far as the trading with neighbors regularly goes, how exactly do you do that? I was under the impression that anything placed in your Side Shop was available to anyone who happened to pass by, so there would be no guarantees that the person you intended it for would receive it.

To trade with one of your neighbors, all you have to do is find a time whe you are both on, and post ready messages when the person selling the item is ready to sell and the person buying the item is at the shop waiting. This way, as soon as the person puts up the desired item for sale, the other will already be there waiting and therefore get it before anyone else does. Does that make sense?

Rockinkitten
12-05-13, 02:45 AM
When my daughter and I try to sell stuff to each other it's a 50/50 chance we find. With the time it takes to sync, someone else can snap up your item before your chosen customer does.

storm8misbolas
12-06-13, 04:15 PM
When my daughter and I try to sell stuff to each other it's a 50/50 chance we find. With the time it takes to sync, someone else can snap up your item before your chosen customer does.

This is actually an awesome suggestion. I want to sell stuff to my sis for a really cheap price but someone else usually snatches up the item before my sister's ipad shows it! I have made some farmers really happy with flowers for $40.

And for the poll, HORSES!!!!!
It's not a farm without a few horses.

Also the furniture shop could be nice.

PookieBear50
12-08-13, 03:01 PM
You know how we can bundle orders for the train? How about being able to bundle up the different components for the plane deliveries as well? It would take things out of our barn and free up space, and (for me, at least) it will help identify which orders are actually partially filled and which has items being counted twice or more--like if I have four orders, all needing cornbread and I have 2, they'll all say I have enough, only I actually won't.

kooky panda
12-09-13, 11:27 AM
Thanks for all the votes! Results have been submitted!