PDA

View Full Version : Troop Stupidity

kittensabc
11-02-13, 02:30 PM
I understand that it is imporant to have troops with no specified target to attack randomly, but when the are under heavy fire it is rediculous. Also, troops will make a new hole in a wall instead of going through the hole that is 4 blocks away. Could you please make the troops a wee bit smarter?

MeisterLampee
11-03-13, 05:11 AM
Yes, right now the troops do not take the shortest way. It would be desirable that troops would take better ways through walls. Sometimes they really go sooo stupid ways, what I personally find funny!

sand
11-03-13, 05:39 AM
I understand that it is imporant to have troops with no specified target to attack randomly, but when the are under heavy fire it is rediculous. Also, troops will make a new hole in a wall instead of going through the hole that is 4 blocks away. Could you please make the troops a wee bit smarter?

4 blocks away? Heck, I've seen them stand right there, hacking away at the edge of the already broken wall. Now why on earth would they need to WIDEN the opening?
Also, a little common sense would go a long way. Even though a troop has general priority and wants to go beat up a workshed, there should be an overrride that forces him/her to redirect attention to a weapon if he/she is also under fire from that weapon. Why clobber a shed when a cannon is blasting away at your backside?
The last 2 updates were supposed to improve pathing. Anyone seeing that improvement?

kittensabc
11-03-13, 07:38 AM
The last 2 updates were supposed to improve pathing. Anyone seeing that improvement?

Nope...

Sumercarefree
11-10-13, 09:08 PM
4 blocks away? Heck, I've seen them stand right there, hacking away at the edge of the already broken wall. Now why on earth would they need to WIDEN the opening?
Also, a little common sense would go a long way. Even though a troop has general priority and wants to go beat up a workshed, there should be an overrride that forces him/her to redirect attention to a weapon if he/she is also under fire from that weapon. Why clobber a shed when a cannon is blasting away at your backside?

Ha ha I guess they are "blind". The programme is has yet to cater for more options and decision making.
\

jahil
11-10-13, 11:23 PM
Ha ha I guess they are "blind". The programme is has yet to cater for more options and decision making.
\

I observed they do change the pathing... But it is worse that the previous one...

k6scux
11-14-13, 07:57 AM
I'm getting tired of troops going after everything but the Royal Hall. By the time they try for the Royal Hall there isn't enough troop power left to get the needed percentage to win.

k6scux
11-14-13, 08:05 AM
The new changes and the lack of levels above level 71 have made the game more frustrating than fun for Lvl 71 players. Summoners are weaker, crowns too hard to find and stupid troops are taking away what I used to love about playing. Please don't penalize high level players if you want them to hang around. I'm losing interest.

syllrag
11-14-13, 08:29 AM
I'm getting tired of troops going after everything but the Royal Hall. By the time they try for the Royal Hall there isn't enough troop power left to get the needed percentage to win.

They want you to use assassins.

The new changes and the lack of levels above level 71 have made the game more frustrating than fun for Lvl 71 players. Summoners are weaker, crowns too hard to find and stupid troops are taking away what I used to love about playing. Please don't penalize high level players if you want them to hang around. I'm losing interest.

Not just summoners, archers are getting dumb too.

Maybe it is time to move to Samurai Siege or back to Clash of Clans.

syllrag
11-14-13, 08:52 AM
LOL this is funny. Checked the forum of Samurai Siege, they aren't any better than us. Perhaps, a copy cat issue.

mybaby1977
11-15-13, 02:36 AM
I have had demolitionists blow up the wall behind them instead of the one in front of them (the one that actually protects the base) even though both walls are equal distance from the unit. I've seen archers walk into one broken wall only to walk out another break in the same wall. It seems that units are more interested in leaving the base then entering it with the latest updates. This game is not about playing against opponents but rather it's about playing against your own troops' dumbness.