PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Advance from Level 312 on Popper's Island...

MicheleFrazier
11-02-13, 12:47 PM
First, I lost progress a few weeks ago when the game took me back several islands. I played islands that I had already played and beaten. When I was playing "Ram's Stone" once again, I noticed that the island I was playing previously before the loss of progress, "Popper's Inferno," had reopened.

The strange thing is, all of the islands between Ram's Stone and Popper's Inferno are not accessible. I played Popper's Island and beat the last level: 312.

The island after Popper's Island is stuck on "downloading."

I went back into Popper's Island and now it appears that I didn't beat level 312, which I did. (I was about to throw in the towel on that one when I finally beat it.)

I have tried refreshing, checked for updates, etc.

Playing on iPhone, support id shows: H7RUER, Bubble: 1.4.4

Help?

FrozenTurtle
11-04-13, 03:21 PM
I checked your account and it looks like those additional Islands became available to you by mistake. You should be able to continue playing through the previous levels and continue playing as normal. Just think of it as a nice preview of things to come. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!

MicheleFrazier
11-05-13, 01:07 AM
I checked your account and it looks like those additional Islands became available to you by mistake. You should be able to continue playing through the previous levels and continue playing as normal. Just think of it as a nice preview of things to come. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!

Thank you for the reply.

No. It was not a mistake. I already beat all of the islands up to Popper's Island. Popper's is where I was when the game kicked me all the way back to Iron Titan a few weeks ago. I waited a while, posted here, waited a little longer, then started playing again. When I reached Ram's Stone, I saw that Popper's was open again, so I went back to it and beat all of the levels there. I should be moving on to the island after Popper's Island, but I don't have that option since it is stuck in download mode.