PDA

View Full Version : Cork Suckers

Unregistered
01-07-11, 07:30 PM
You've been telling us for over a month, we're gonna have an update. You don't care about Farm Story anymore, stop creating stupid new games. I have been stuck on level 75 for over four months and all I want is some God Damned new crops. I have 36 angry gnomes and I want something else. Why can't we earn a different item for each category that we master? Meaning, a gnome for fruits, a parrot for vegetables or a duck for flowers.

Unregistered
01-07-11, 09:18 PM
Teamlava will never be that generous, they just like to make empty promises. Where's the updates Norman.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 06:00 AM
To unregistered (first post). I've been waiting for an update myself and, of course, none have come. I'm not at level 75 yet, but I understand what it's like to be stuck in a hole with this one great game. Teamlava, as you said, has drifted off from their once-beloved Farm Story, hence the lack of updates. Acctually as I just typed, I'm starting to regret capitalizing the name of this game, that's how bad it's become.

Unregistered
01-11-11, 07:25 AM
I'm hvg NB'S who hv reached 75 quit playing more and more often. I design on my farm, so it isn't as boring. But it will get old for me too one day.

Unregistered
01-21-11, 01:32 PM
I'm hvg NB'S who hv reached 75 quit playing more and more often. I design on my farm, so it isn't as boring. But it will get old for me too one day.

All the negatives regarding TeamLava are true. I've been at level 75 in Farm and City Story since August. I haven't visted CS in 4 weeks. I went back to FS a couple of weeks ago because I made some great game friends there.

I do farm are instead of building farms layouts. My friends appreciation of the art and the pleasure of doing it has kept me here. I started Restauarant Story 3 weeks ago and it was fun at first, but I can see I'm headed to the same dead end as with all the "Story" games.

Stay as long as you like what you are doing. Then when weary, delete the game. It leaves your phone but it stays on TeamLava server. If in a few weeks or months you miss the game, and you will find everything as you left it because it never REALLY goes away.

Dudley Spud (and all his Story variations)

Unregistered
01-21-11, 01:37 PM
All the negatives regarding TeamLava are true. I've been at level 75 in Farm and City Story since August. I haven't visted CS in 4 weeks. I went back to FS a couple of weeks ago because I made some great game friends there.

I do farm are instead of building farms layouts. My friends appreciation of the art and the pleasure of doing it has kept me here. I started Restauarant Story 3 weeks ago and it was fun at first, but I can see I'm headed to the same dead end as with all the "Story" games.

Stay as long as you like what you are doing. Then when weary, delete the game. It leaves your phone but it stays on TeamLava server. If in a few weeks or months you miss the game, and you will find everything as you left it because it never REALLY goes away.

Dudley Spud (and all his Story variations)

Sorry for the typos and drop outs....In closing I meant to say: If you get tired of playing, delete the app knowing that it leaves your phone, but stays on the TeamLava servers. If you miss the game(s) and want to play again, just download the app again and your game will reappear pretty much the way it was as when you left it.

Unregistered
01-21-11, 02:55 PM
You've been telling us for over a month, we're gonna have an update. You don't care about Farm Story anymore, stop creating stupid new games. I have been stuck on level 75 for over four months and all I want is some God Damned new crops. I have 36 angry gnomes and I want something else. Why can't we earn a different item for each category that we master? Meaning, a gnome for fruits, a parrot for vegetables or a duck for flowers.

Each mastered crop should give a different reward. Things you can only get this way. We don't need 30 garden gnomes.

Unregistered
01-21-11, 03:36 PM
Each mastered crop should give a different reward. Things you can only get this way. We don't need 30 garden gnomes.

Seriously people this is only a game and a free one at that. i also injoy playing it, but honestly doesnt life throw more stuff that you should concentrate on other then computer games. It is so sad when we are addicted to what is not real. I am just saying.......

Unregistered
01-29-11, 04:40 PM
Is this suppose to be THE UPDATE, if it is teamlava try again. We want MORE crops, decorations, LEVELS!! This Valentines update is not good enough.

Unregistered
01-29-11, 04:57 PM
Seriously people this is only a game and a free one at that. i also injoy playing it, but honestly doesnt life throw more stuff that you should concentrate on other then computer games. It is so sad when we are addicted to what is not real. I am just saying.......

Games are supposed to be fun, aren't they? A break from the serious problems of the world? When they become as frustrating as this, it's not fun. It's not fun when you love a game and can't play it because of lying, greedy, scheming *******s like tl. They are like pigs with them, their snouts in the trough. And don't say, "well, then, don't play". Many of us have invested real money in these games. I'm not talking 5 or 10 bucks. We invested the money not just because we enjoyed the game, but because we were promised weekly updates. tl needs to do the right thing.