PDA

View Full Version : why can Stormi put his newspaper on an other place ?

klengenhues
11-02-13, 07:00 AM
At Stormis farm, the kiosk of the newspaper is not at the same place as all the others ?

Mylly2
11-02-13, 03:58 PM
I've wondered the same thing. I've seen regular farms other than Stormi's have their's moved also.

kooky panda
11-06-13, 03:22 PM
You cannot move the Newspaper Stand or the Side Shop now. Before the game was released worldwide, the option to move the Newspaper stand was available, but now it will always be in its fixed position. This is why some players and Stormie have a different Newspaper Stand position because they started the game early.

vlc43
11-13-13, 04:02 PM
You cannot move the Newspaper Stand or the Side Shop now. Before the game was released worldwide, the option to move the Newspaper stand was available, but now it will always be in its fixed position. This is why some players and Stormie have a different Newspaper Stand position because they started the game early.

I think everyone should have the same opportunity, whether you were one of the first to start playing or not. With them being in a fixed position, it limits how you can decorate your farm, etc... If "perks" are to be given ONLY to a few, then maybe "perks" should also be given for other reasons, such as actually spending money on the game, making it to a certain level, etc... So that it is fair to all, NOT to a selective few. For instance, I've spent hundreds of actual dollars on this game in particular, and I don't believe being able to move the newspaper stand is asking too much.

sabbywabbys
12-08-13, 11:17 AM
Why exactly are the positions fixed anyway like whats the big whoop about being able to move them?

mathstagelover
12-09-13, 05:48 PM
Why exactly are the positions fixed anyway like whats the big whoop about being able to move them?

I think what TL is trying to so is make sure that the is easy access to others' side shops and newsstands. If you visit a huge farm, it could be quite tedious to look all around for their side shop just to find that they don't have anything you want. You can't expand beyond that point either, for the same reason.

mamareader02
12-09-13, 06:55 PM
I think what TL is trying to so is make sure that the is easy access to others' side shops and newsstands. If you visit a huge farm, it could be quite tedious to look all around for their side shop just to find that they don't have anything you want. You can't expand beyond that point either, for the same reason.

I agree, it's not a big problem to just deco your farm around it,and I know I wouldn't cruise the community as often if I had to hunt down everyone's shops