PDA

View Full Version : Bugged player that is skipped automatically

skyfricx
11-02-13, 06:45 AM
There is this guy with big resources that goes around 500k, both coins and stones. Before you got a chance to attack, it will automatically skipped.. His background is glitched.. You can only see blue on the corners.. I got his name, i dont know if i should give his name here. Most of my clan mates have seen this guy too..

mybaby1977
11-02-13, 06:52 AM
I don't think the player is at fault here but you calling it a bug is absolutely right. I have seen this happen consistently with 3-4 different towns. It's usually a town that offers decent amount of crowns for an easy battle. The two I can remember are "memon" and "angel wings". Again, I don't think the players even know this is happening with their lands but the auto-skipping has made me accidentally launch an attack on another land that I had no desire to attack.

mybaby1977
11-02-13, 06:54 AM
It now just happened again with a player named "follie".

skyfricx
11-02-13, 07:31 AM
Yeah.. His name is follie.. But i dont know if my lost crowns has something to do with this.. I lost 80 crowns cuz i tried to attack him before it skipped again.. But that doesnt help.. It still skipped anyway.. I have done it twice so i lost 80 crowns probably because of that..

bubblesx
11-02-13, 09:26 AM
Follie for me too. The alliance name is The Falcon.

I lost 40 crowns due to this problem. I tapped to fight and then it skipped to the next player and it counted as a loss for me. Same player keeps coming up and auto skips to the next player.

FrozenTurtle
11-02-13, 10:15 AM
Thanks for all the reports! Our team is taking a look at what might be causing this, but as mybaby1977 says, this is more likely an issue on our end than the player attempting to do anything shady. If you've lost any Crowns due to this issue, please email support@firemocha.com and they'll assist you as best they can.

goddessnikole
11-02-13, 03:32 PM
I got that player a couple f times too.

crusader7
11-02-13, 03:40 PM
that Follie dude is the new stormie loop. I got him even twice in a row, and he is present on every search for attack

mybaby1977
11-03-13, 06:00 AM
Following up on what I said earlier, I want to say Angel Wings and Memon do not cause the problem. It is only Follie like bubblesx said. Autoskipping Follie also auto-skips the next 1-2 players that show up after him regardless of who that might be so it only seemed like Angel Wings and Memon were causing the same problem but they actually weren't.

FrozenTurtle
11-03-13, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the updates, everyone! We took a look at the account and it should be fixed. As suspected, it appeared to be an issue on our end and nothing that the player actually did to cause this. As I mentioned before, please email us at support@firemocha.com to report any crown or resource losses. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention!

grover60
11-04-13, 10:29 AM
In the spirit of trying to help out and make the game a better and more satisfying experience, I would like to report the following that may or may not be of any significance.
Just now, literally seconds ago, I was playing the game by collecting resources. The screen suddenly 'slipped' to the right hand side and the screen went blue - the same blue that surrounded follie's screen (yes, he was auto skipped on my game too). The screen then displayed my game in an identical manner as it did Follie's. field of battle surrounded by that flat, featureless, bright blue colour.
I'm just reporting this in case anyone comes across my base as they did the others and it autoskips. I can assure you that I have not employed any advantage seeking measures and I am reporting what happened honestly and for the good of the game's community.
Hopefully the staff can respond promptly in the same manner.

FrozenTurtle
11-04-13, 11:40 AM
In the spirit of trying to help out and make the game a better and more satisfying experience, I would like to report the following that may or may not be of any significance.
Just now, literally seconds ago, I was playing the game by collecting resources. The screen suddenly 'slipped' to the right hand side and the screen went blue - the same blue that surrounded follie's screen (yes, he was auto skipped on my game too). The screen then displayed my game in an identical manner as it did Follie's. field of battle surrounded by that flat, featureless, bright blue colour.
I'm just reporting this in case anyone comes across my base as they did the others and it autoskips. I can assure you that I have not employed any advantage seeking measures and I am reporting what happened honestly and for the good of the game's community.
Hopefully the staff can respond promptly in the same manner.

Can you try force closing and restarting your app? I'm not seeing the same issue on your account as what we previously saw.