PDA

View Full Version : Just a random question

LaFleurMortal
11-02-13, 02:55 AM
Hey :)
sorry if I bother someone with my question but I have to ask.
I played Restaurant Story for a long time (I think I am at level 70/80) but I quit somehow a year ago :(
Now I am kinda asking myself to continue on the game again ^^ but I missed a lot of goals and Restaurant Story is like: "You could've gotten the item, what a pitty, right?" It's just so ... sad :/
Would you recommend me to play it again? I also play Bakery Story (level 99, I won't quit!!) and I just don't know if it will become stressfull.
I hope someone can help :'D

LaFleurMortal
11-02-13, 03:06 AM
Btw I really want those "Zen Garden"-goal again, could I get it somehow again?

sarahdobie
11-02-13, 11:28 PM
Hey I am level 93 and I checked out your restaurant an invited you. Your restaurant I amount and don't worry about them goals, there are so many more goals these days that I wouldn't bother. If you come back I will be your neighbor and tip and gift everyday so yes I think it is worth coming back :)

sarahdobie
11-02-13, 11:29 PM
Your restaurant is amazing** oh and there are so many posts on your wall that people miss you

CuteTali
11-03-13, 02:17 AM
Bakery and restaurant are the two games that get the most goals of any other TL games. If you've missed a few, it's no big deal, they usually flood us with goals, usually a new goal set every month or two and those take about a month to complete, or more, if you're lower level with less appliance slots. Don't let a few missed goals stop you, these are two great games that you can't get enough of, always something new and exciting.

nicola211982
11-03-13, 03:19 PM
It can be as stressful as you make it. Only spend the time you want to on the games before they start to take over. Keep a few good neighbours as well as some 0 stars that are just there for gifts. Get the right neighbours and it can be so easy.

I have about 40 neighbours, I tip around 15 and get tips back and always fill my gift slots. I try to maintain 3 stars which is so much easier than 4.

you can always restart then stop again if you don't enjoy it like you did.