PDA

View Full Version : Dream Dragon's PETITION!

vicovideshotmail
11-01-13, 09:37 PM
11113Hello! They are several good dragons that you need Dream Dragon like Metal Dragon, etc. Well, also for Diamond Dragon-TURNS EASY! Do you want it back. MOVE POLL TO DREAM DRAGON-REMOVED

mrarfan
11-01-13, 09:38 PM
11113Hello! They are several good dragons that you need Dream Dragon like Metal Dragon, etc. Well, also for Diamond Dragon-TURNS EASY! Do you want it back. MOVE POLL TO DREAM DRAGON-REMOVED

I already got Dream but this dragon is pretty cool! Bring back Ice Cream! I got multiple Dreams and Winters while trying for Ice Cream :/

vicovideshotmail
11-01-13, 09:42 PM
I already got Dream but this dragon is pretty cool! Bring back Ice Cream! I got multiple Dreams and Winters while trying for Ice Cream :/
Hi Arfan! I recommend you to keep this on topic, but I also hope you get Ice Cream when it comes back, OR NOT...

mrarfan
11-01-13, 09:44 PM
Hi Arfan! I recommend you to keep this on topic, but I also hope you get Ice Cream when it comes back, OR NOT...

Don't act like a Mod! LOL (I'm just kidding! Pls no hard feelings)
Well...I would like this dragon in the market :p

vicovideshotmail
11-01-13, 09:48 PM
Don't act like a Mod! LOL (I'm just kidding! Pls no hard feelings)
Well...I would like this dragon in the market :p
It was better before when you could breed the 3 blue/white dragons, but now it's boring! If those 2 could be back, I would get them. Like I said, as Mistmoth came back, GOING FOR YOU "LADY" MISTMOTH! LOL

kooky panda
11-02-13, 12:12 PM
You can add your feedback and continue discussions on current
Dream Dragon (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?36945-Dream-Dragon-REMOVED&p=426568&viewfull=1#post426568)Thread.