PDA

View Full Version : 98% loss = 8 hr shield?

kutty4
11-01-13, 08:52 PM
HeSu attacks back to back, one was 98% the other 90% losses. Both gave me an 8 hr shield. I thought we only had 12 and 16 hr shields now? Or did this revert back?

FrozenTurtle
11-01-13, 11:19 PM
We're continually working to improve the the gameplay experience for some of our more active players. One of the ways we're doing that is by giving them more players to attack. During this time, we might be making slight adjustments to the length of Shield applied after being attacked. We hope this small inconvenience adds a big boost of enjoyability to the game on the other end! As always, let us know what you think so we can continue to make improvements. :)

sand
11-02-13, 12:59 AM
We're continually working to improve the the gameplay experience for some of our more active players. One of the ways we're doing that is by giving them more players to attack. During this time, we might be making slight adjustments to the length of Shield applied after being attacked. We hope this small inconvenience adds a big boost of enjoyability to the game on the other end! As always, let us know what you think so we can continue to make improvements. :)

Can you at least tell us what duration of shielding to expect? We are now adrift in a sea of uncertainty. 12hr shields from defensive victories; 16hr shields from defensive losses with less than 100% damage; 4hr shields for defensive losses with nearly 100% damage.
I don't care how you determine shielding; just please make it standard and predictable.

I DO applaud efforts to make more targets available. I don't know whose bright idea it was to award 12hr shields on a defensive victory, but suddenly, I've become one of those people in players' Attack Logs who are almost constantly under shield and can't be revenge-attacked. While I enjoy the comfort of the shields, there must be thousands of others in the same position, removed from the field of available targets.

jahil
11-02-13, 05:56 AM
Can you at least tell us what duration of shielding to expect? We are now adrift in a sea of uncertainty. 12hr shields from defensive victories; 16hr shields from defensive losses with less than 100% damage; 4hr shields for defensive losses with nearly 100% damage.
I don't care how you determine shielding; just please make it standard and predictable.

I DO applaud efforts to make more targets available. I don't know whose bright idea it was to award 12hr shields on a defensive victory, but suddenly, I've become one of those people in players' Attack Logs who are almost constantly under shield and can't be revenge-attacked. While I enjoy the comfort of the shields, there must be thousands of others in the same position, removed from the field of available targets.

As far as i know there are only 2 shield duration... 12 and 16 hrs for 50-79 and 80-100% damage respectively....

jahil
11-02-13, 05:57 AM
As far as i know there are only 2 shield duration... 12 and 16 hrs for 50-79 and 80-100% damage respectively....

This is after the last update...

syllrag
11-02-13, 08:05 AM
This is after the last update...

I think they have changed it yet again without any announcement...