PDA

View Full Version : Getting tired of all the bugs in this game

goddessnikole
11-01-13, 04:40 PM
How can I can be logged in chatting in alliance chat, my screen reload and tell me I was attacked? I don't get it. HOW???????

FrozenTurtle
11-01-13, 05:18 PM
Thanks for the report! I've let our Engineering Team know and they're investigating to see if there's an issue.

goddessnikole
11-02-13, 03:43 PM
This problem has occurred for me again. This time no reload or anything yet I logged out a few minutes ago to be attacked and check out my new defense. My attack log pops up and says I was defeated. I lost resources and crowns yet no shield. Prior to that while upgrading walls, the screen reloaded several times and I had to repeatedly re upgrade the same section of walls. Never during game play was I prompted that "my liege statement" or was I told that if I were t battle I would loose my shield. Please explain to me like I'm four what's going on. 111231112411125

goddessnikole
11-03-13, 03:00 AM
Just to clarify, when I DID log, I was actually offline. When I was attacked I was online chatting.

skyfricx
11-04-13, 01:42 AM
This happened to me twice.. Of course, they will tell it again to their great engineering team and tell us to go the customer care that actually care to us so much!!! Happy gaming everyone!! I hope i could see much more bug and hacks to report before i lose patience.. Long live Fire Mocha!! I wish you more customers for them to experience your superb service.. I will surely endorse every game that you guys made because you are so GREAT!!

goddessnikole
11-04-13, 01:45 AM
ITA skyficx only resolve is to keep your $ in your pocket everything else is useless.

skyfricx
11-04-13, 03:03 AM
Why am i not surprised to be attacked twice in a row this time.. Well, its kingdom crash we're talking about.. Goodluck to your report goddessnikole.. They surely care about us bigtime anyway..

mybaby1977
11-04-13, 10:18 PM
In the past 48 hours I was attacked 3 times while I was online and my screenshots, file dates, and chat sessions will show this.

goddessnikole
11-15-13, 02:12 PM
So I take it the engineers are busy and working on the problem? I still haven't received an answer.

FrozenTurtle
11-15-13, 02:46 PM
So I take it the engineers are busy and working on the problem? I still haven't received an answer.

Our engineers are still looking into the issue. If this has negatively affected you, please email support@firemocha.com and they can provide assistance for you. :)