PDA

View Full Version : My missing side shop coins

xlilianax
11-01-13, 01:49 PM
I've been playing all day saving up all my items so I can sell them
In one go in my side shop!
When my items have sold the coins have
Not been added to my coins I already had.
I have lost hundreds and hundreds of coins, and I still continued
To collect the coins in a hope they would get added.

The game allows me to collect from the butterfly's and my houses
Without any problems and I don't have any problem with the xp adding up.
I'm a daily player 20 hours a day and it has really annoyed me that
I can't get the coins added from all my items sold.
Especially when I've waited all day for items to cook- grow- ect.
I'm realy close to deleting this game but I don't realy want to.

I've emailed teamlava but I still continue to lose my items and my coins
What have been earned.
Has anyone else lost out to this

[S8] Regina
11-01-13, 05:56 PM
Thank you for the report! You should see Coins increase in your total when tapping "Collect" in your Side Shop. Please also send a screen-shot of before and after you collect, so that we may investigate this issue further.

I will see to it that an agent follows up with your ticket. Thank you! :)

mamareader02
11-03-13, 01:54 PM
I was curious about this,so I noticed it collected coins when you're pushing "collect",and naturally your eyes are drawn to that motion,and coins are tallied up quickly(I thought I had a problem too until I kept my eyes on my coin amount,not the item that had been sold)obviously I'm making coins cause I have a bright shiny new forge,alas,I'm broke again!:)

[S8] Regina
11-04-13, 12:22 AM
I was curious about this,so I noticed it collected coins when you're pushing "collect",and naturally your eyes are drawn to that motion,and coins are tallied up quickly(I thought I had a problem too until I kept my eyes on my coin amount,not the item that had been sold)obviously I'm making coins cause I have a bright shiny new forge,alas,I'm broke again!:)

Good to know! (not about being broke :P) The Coins do increase quite quickly when pressing "Collect." If there are any other issues with the Side Shop, please do let us know! :)