PDA

View Full Version : Transfer of Farm Story from one iphone to another

Kathy
07-18-10, 03:20 AM
Hi,

I am seeking some help in regards to this matter. I am trying to transfer my Farm Story account from one iphone to another.

I have followed the instructions given on both the iphone app and on the website, all the numbers are correct but it did not transfer over to the new iphone.

Am I missing something, is there a reason as to why this may be happening.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Unregistered
07-29-10, 04:41 PM
I just got my iphone replaced and am having the same issue. I tried the old UDID and new UDID thing on the teamlava home page but when I try to enter the game, it shows the Farm cover picture and immediately ends. I'd hate to lose my whole farm at level 47. anybody have any ideas?

sminus
07-29-11, 04:55 PM
I don't Have my old UDID, how do I transfer farm story to my new ipod, last one broke and had to get a new one. Pls help. Hate to lose my farm and all my neighbours

jovenal
07-29-11, 05:13 PM
Hi,

I am seeking some help in regards to this matter. I am trying to transfer my Farm Story account from one iphone to another.

I have followed the instructions given on both the iphone app and on the website, all the numbers are correct but it did not transfer over to the new iphone.

Am I missing something, is there a reason as to why this may be happening.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

UDID transfer sometimes doesn't quite work.

if you still have both iphone transferring your account by using the Storm8 ID way here's the step by step instruction http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

if that's doesn't work you can contact the TL support at support@teamlava.com

jovenal
07-29-11, 05:15 PM
I just got my iphone replaced and am having the same issue. I tried the old UDID and new UDID thing on the teamlava home page but when I try to enter the game, it shows the Farm cover picture and immediately ends. I'd hate to lose my whole farm at level 47. anybody have any ideas?

did the transfer looks like it went through when you did it? you might have to delete the app and reinstall a fresh copy.

jovenal
07-29-11, 05:20 PM
I don't Have my old UDID, how do I transfer farm story to my new ipod, last one broke and had to get a new one. Pls help. Hate to lose my farm and all my neighbours

on your old iPod did you play any of the Storm8 games like pets live or iMobsters? also did you set up your Strom8 account in one of those games? if you did you can transfer your game using the Storm8 ID way here's the step by step instruction http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

if you didn't then the only way to transfer your account is by contacting TL support at support@teamlava.com

Rachael98
07-29-11, 05:42 PM
Restart the device and give it a little while to see if it processes. Also, reinstall the apps. If you still need extra assistance, e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) who can assist.